Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work on CE 1.4 has started

Go down 
+12
Childe of Munster
srle
Velvet
Claudia
8people
nite
ArchonJonus
Zer0Morph
SoniMax
Kelben
YamiRaziel
Childe of Malkav
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Work on CE 1.4 has started Empty
PostSubject: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 am

Hello bloodsuckers around the world!

After the release of CE1.3, I just had to lay off this game for a while. But now I'm back to the modding table Cool
The merging with the latest version of Wesps patch (7.0+) is finished. Now i will kill off the bugs from 1.3 and go for the first round of testing. When this is done, new content will be created.

Watch this topic for new info cyclops

- geek

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:25 am

That sounds great! What do you have planned for the new content?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:30 am

I have some ideas, but I don't know what will work yet. And I don't want to make promises I can't keep. So please give me some time to get the first tests done.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Kelben
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 am

That's good news Smile I have to admit being curious also about the new contents... Patience...
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 am

patience is the key Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 am

You stopped helping us mod TFN for this? LOL jk lol!

I already know some of your plans and I really hope you get it working! CE 1.4 is going to rock man!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ArchonJonus
Neonate
Neonate
ArchonJonus

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:12 am

I am very excited and can't wait to play through again.
Back to top Go down
http://archonjonus.net
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm

O.K is seems to work quite well, so I'll reveal the first "big" project for the new version:

We had several complaints and suggestions about the music in the clubs. Now there will be djs in the three main clubs Asylum, Confession, and Asp Hole. You can ask them to play one of four different songs affraid
What I need now is suggestions for the kind of music to play. I'm going to start a new topic in the ideas section for that. It would be great, if someone could organize a poll after we have some suggestions, and supply me with the necessary mp3 files, when it's decided.
For my knowledge of music that's newer than end of the 80s see this: confused scratch

- geek
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Maybe you should give the DJ a dollar or five. Usually when you ask a DJ to play a specific song you give him a tip most of the times Smile The idea is awesome though
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Good idea! I'll think about it.

- geek
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Not life changing but really thoughtful of you.
Back to top Go down
nite
Fledgling
Fledgling
nite

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:25 pm

malkav, would you replace that idiot chunk (and his brother as well) security officer in prince's tower? f.e to a sunglassed police officer or heavylather-male ventrue member or something Arrow

would be way more realistic that way, i hate that stupid fat pig .. how come to the camarilla's main building officer, pls. Suspect

a simple conversation that activate the elevator would be fine, no need tons of unique dialog, just a simple "prince is waiting" or clear" or something
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Chunk is so cool! How can you not like him? Very Happy He is such a great fun!
I vote against replacing Chunk with anything less awesome Very Happy Actually I vote against replacing Chunk at all Razz
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:06 am

me too, chunk is te best
Back to top Go down
nite
Fledgling
Fledgling
nite

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:07 am

.. doesn't fit at all if we are talking about making more realistic the game and not makeing "more funny/idiotic" imo
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:57 am

Even in the world of darkness... you cannot escape idiots.

"I see dumb people... sometimes they don't even know they're dumb" Shocked
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:40 am

Having stupid naive police officers that do not ask questions and are easely manipulable by the prince without having to ghoul him, is "WoD realistic" Wink
Back to top Go down
nite
Fledgling
Fledgling
nite

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:17 am

even a fledgeling able to dominate/manipulate a healthy non-retard human Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:46 pm

I never thought about replacing Junk with anything. But giving new dialogue options to the player is something I wanted to do for quite some time.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:03 pm

The World of Darkness is such a dark, evil, unforgiving place of wounds and despair. I personally think a little comic relief now and again, from Chunk, is a breath of fresh air. I vote keep him in the game, but if you want to do anything to him, change some of the PC dialogue options just for some newness. Actually you could even do that game-wide actually.

You thats what we're doing with TFN Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
nite
Fledgling
Fledgling
nite

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
but if you want to do anything to him, change some of the PC dialogue options just for some newness. Actually you could even do that game-wide actually.
hm good idea! i'll do that drunken
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:10 pm

if you want the game to be realistic the cops that shot you when you do crimes must be like chunk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:12 pm

8people wrote:
Even in the world of darkness... you cannot escape idiots.

"I see dumb people... sometimes they don't even know they're dumb" Shocked

I see dead people Very Happy rofl
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm

SoniMax, you see dead people? I only see undead ones here Twisted Evil

Now the news for the day: The DJs are working quite well.
The email college has got a complete overhaul. It is now linked to the research feat, though not as srict as the requirements for the books. For reasons of game balance I put hacking back to computer and Wits. That's where i allways thought it belongs.
Now I'm working on hiding the items you can find on the maps unless your inspection feat is high enough, and randomizing their appearance at least a bit. Even if it turns out to be a shitload of stupid hacking affraid And permanently watching for the unforgiving syntax of this bloody big reptile called Python alien

- geek
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 am

dead is just one of the kind people i see Very Happy
good news, i'm waiting for more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work on CE 1.4 has started   Work on CE 1.4 has started Empty

Back to top Go down

Work on CE 1.4 has started
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next