Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camarilla Edition: Eyes

Go down 
+3
burgermeister01
VampChamp
Zer0Morph
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition: Eyes   Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:37 pm

The default eyes for Warform are glowing yellow, that should be fine, but if you really want the red thats cool too.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition: Eyes   Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Hello, just heard about this project and it looks cool, just a couple of comments on the eyes though...

On the orange eyes, it seemed that they weren't 'vampire eyes' but more often than not seemed to be ghoul eyes. Which seemed a little off. Vampires and Ghouls are not meant to have different eyes after they are embraced - if nothing else it's a masquerade violation if they are absurd or a reason for suspicion for relatives or friends who catch up with them.

Beckett has red eyes like his model was given - he's in several novels and the details of how he acquired them and how he shed other deformities are in the novels and even mentioned in some sourcebooks. Changing that really is changing one of the core characters in the OWoD mythology silent

The gangrel eyes are looking very cool, I like how they have the same effect as the malkavian eyes as well now.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition: Eyes   Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 pm

8people wrote:
Hello, just heard about this project and it looks cool, just a couple of comments on the eyes though...

On the orange eyes, it seemed that they weren't 'vampire eyes' but more often than not seemed to be ghoul eyes. Which seemed a little off. Vampires and Ghouls are not meant to have different eyes after they are embraced - if nothing else it's a masquerade violation if they are absurd or a reason for suspicion for relatives or friends who catch up with them.

Beckett has red eyes like his model was given - he's in several novels and the details of how he acquired them and how he shed other deformities are in the novels and even mentioned in some sourcebooks. Changing that really is changing one of the core characters in the OWoD mythology silent

The gangrel eyes are looking very cool, I like how they have the same effect as the malkavian eyes as well now.

Beckett's eyes we meant to be changed back and someone weren't during 1.1 release. This should be fixed for 1.2.

I agree on the gangrel comment.

I modeled the eyes after "Interview with the Vampire" more so than the OWoD. Whether it screwed up the OWoD lore or not I really like how when Vampires became "emotional" in Interview their eyes would become brighter in the same color. Like Lestat would normally have dark blue eyes, when he became angry his eyes would almost glow a brighter blue, it was a very cool effect. I wanted to give that same feeling to CE.

If you wish to restore to the old content you can delete all of the eye files in the materials/models directory, it would take only seconds.
Back to top Go down
Herbst
Ancillae
Ancillae
Herbst

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition: Eyes   Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey guys just a doubt, the eyes change on Protean lvl 2-4 were added in CE 1.2?
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition: Eyes   Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:55 am

I can't get used to Jack's eyes. He looks so emotionless... and not smiling at all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition: Eyes   Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 am

You don't like his lifeless eyes? They've been that way for so long now that I forget what the other ones looked like.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition: Eyes   Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Jack's lifeless eyes

Well, I'm not sure Smile Maybe I need to get used to them or maybe they are really taking a bit of his character away... I don't know Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition: Eyes   Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Well if you don't like them, you don't like them, everyone has different tastes. I didn't like his baby brown eyes, they looked too... human for me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla Edition: Eyes   Camarilla Edition: Eyes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camarilla Edition: Eyes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2