Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TCI Official Forum Ranking System

Go down 
+10
z.o.o.
Eliza
YamiRaziel
Childe of Munster
Maximus1
Childe of Malkav
8people
nite
Claudia
Zer0Morph
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

TCI Official Forum Ranking System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCI Official Forum Ranking System   TCI Official Forum Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I have a chance to lord it over all the newbies due to my white bold name, not my title Razz
You got something to say, newbie? clown

Obviously, I'm new (less than a month).
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: TCI Official Forum Ranking System   TCI Official Forum Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
I have a chance to lord it over all the newbies due to my white bold name, not my title Razz
You got something to say, newbie? clown

Obviously, I'm new (less than a month).

ROFL Munster, less than a month...never really bothered to look at your join date, until now I didn't even think about it. Sheesh...you must live here on the boards Very Happy

Emote: Max starts looking around for the hidden cot Munster has been sleeping on...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: TCI Official Forum Ranking System   TCI Official Forum Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Maximus1 wrote:
ROFL Munster, less than a month...never really bothered to look at your join date, until now I didn't even think about it. Sheesh...you must live here on the boards Very Happy

Emote: Max starts looking around for the hidden cot Munster has been sleeping on...
When I'm not working or taking my daughter to school or swim practice, I have a lot of free time. farao Plus I really like CE (and am looking forward to TFN) and thought I'd try my best to contribute to the community. I try to mix up my posts, humorous and useful (at least, that is, they are good-faith attempts).
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: TCI Official Forum Ranking System   TCI Official Forum Ranking System - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:34 pm

I just want to say that I like the ranking system. *thumbs-up* Thanks for throwing it in, Zer0.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TCI Official Forum Ranking System   TCI Official Forum Ranking System - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:39 pm

simison wrote:
I just want to say that I like the ranking system. *thumbs-up* Thanks for throwing it in, Zer0.

Hey thanks Simison! I was hoping people wouldn't think it was cheesy, I mean it's not really used for anything (except as a requirement for TFN Beta) but I thought it would be fun non the less. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: TCI Official Forum Ranking System   TCI Official Forum Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
As far as only allowing 13 Antediluvian rankings, that was Malkav's idea, not mine. I'm fine with us having as many Antedeluvians, Caine's Progeny, and Caine ranking members as possible, I'd prefer not to "restrict" it to just 13, or allowing only 1 Caine title. I mean their just ranking titles, nothing more.

THREADNECRO GO!

But honestly, that is only the most common interpretation of the Book of Nod. some say 31, or more, 3rd gens existed. And, since we all assume that Caine is still around, he could have made more since then. Few thousand years is a long time to change your mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCI Official Forum Ranking System   TCI Official Forum Ranking System - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TCI Official Forum Ranking System
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: Community News-
Jump to: