Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
therock
Fledgling
Fledgling

Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss? Empty
PostSubject: Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss?   Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:01 am

Hey guys and gals,

first I want to thank you people for this awesome mod. It makes Bloodlines exciting again. The feeling is totally different from the original. Since I'm one of the PnP players, I also appreciate the discipline overhaul a lot. Thanks!

Now, what I want to know is were in the files I can find the settings/code for the health damage caused by bloodloss? (Which files, which entries? I just need pointers. I only know the correspondent code in vamputil.py.)

Best regards

therock
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss?   Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 am

I'm not sure, but I think damage caused by bloodloss is hardcoded. Perhaps Zer0 can tell you more about it, when he browses the forum.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss?   Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Rock,

Of all the questions for Troika I have, this would be in the top 5. I still to this day have not seen anything in any of the pak files that point me in the right direction for changing this. If it's not hard coded, which it seems to be, then they have done a wonderful job hiding it.

I'm sorry thats all I have. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
therock
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: A pity   Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Guys,

thanks for answering. - Oh, I really love SW with hard-coded stuff. It's my favorite reason for firing someone. Wink

(By the way, I noticed there is something like "damage by bloodloss" only because of CE. I never before was so low on blood.)

Best regards, rock
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss?   Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Well, never getting low on blood was one of the main reasons why Zer0 started the CE mod. Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss?   Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Well, never getting low on blood was one of the main reasons why Zer0 started the CE mod. Twisted Evil

- geek

He's right, it's true... affraid
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss?   Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss? Empty

Back to top Go down

Modding Question: How to change health damage caused by bloodloss?
Page 1 of 1