Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you ?

Go down 
+67
Claudia
Zer0Morph
MxM
neonedrid
Feral
Feyd-Rautha
Verana
SaulottheGentle
Kanis
joemarra052075
LordNoir
opus_relinque
Bloodywolf
Faukx
Meowolf
Alichino
dkmode
Ayo
atronac
Cthulhu
eye of the divine
Hikari12th
Voraxith
Bloodstone
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
kyoden
Aphrodite
Dragatus
Karavolos
malhavoc
Maxus Corvin
Jad.3
Nosferatu's Childe
GabrielvonRichter
Helm
Deader
Shabutaro
Nachtrae
WaywardWeirdo
UncleCruncle
PGM1961
Ringo
Scarecrow
simison
Rudest
OuiYepp
blacktrench
Klahera
Celsius
nocturne.haarlem
Miguel
Eliza
Mr_Flax
ArchonJonus
z.o.o.
Kelben
SoniMax
Tylgyioke
8people
srle
Maximus1
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
YamiRaziel
bliebje
Childe of Munster
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Who are you ? - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:03 pm

I sort of stopped paying attention to all the crazy shit. The standard dsiciplines rank 1-5 are enough for me.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I sort of stopped paying attention to all the crazy shit. The standard dsiciplines rank 1-5 are enough for me.
With three curses wich one was by Caine, another by 4th generation Baalis, and another by Tremere himself (3rd generation) and various 4th and 5th generation Tremeres, they should give us a mean to ignore one of them even if it is a 6th level ritual lol!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

MxM wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
With three curses wich one was by Caine, another by 4th generation Baalis, and another by Tremere himself (3rd generation) and various 4th and 5th generation Tremeres, they should give us a mean to  ignore one of them even if it is a 6th level ritual lol!

Yeah, Clan weakness... Imagine you got a snout, permanent claws, fur everyehere... And even if you shaved, it regrows the next sundown. Nevermind the constant urge to maim and kill.

*lies in a corner, tangled into a furry ball*
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:50 am

Feral wrote:
MxM wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
With three curses wich one was by Caine, another by 4th generation Baalis, and another by Tremere himself (3rd generation) and various 4th and 5th generation Tremeres, they should give us a mean to  ignore one of them even if it is a 6th level ritual lol!

Yeah, Clan weakness... Imagine you got a snout, permanent claws, fur everyehere... And even if you shaved, it regrows the next sundown. Nevermind the constant urge to maim and kill.

*lies in a corner, tangled into a furry ball*
That's why we love you Razz

*pats Feral's head and gives him blood cookies*
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:14 am

What's the name of the ritual that severs blood bonds and Vaulderie again?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:24 am

Jad.3 wrote:
The ritual to sever Blood Bonds is Vaulderie. Vaulderie is unbreakable, though it could wear off over time.

*licks MxM hand and wags shyly, doing round puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:25 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:01 am

Jad.3 wrote:
No.

No cookies!?

*does even sadder puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:24 am

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
The ritual to sever Blood Bonds is Vaulderie. Vaulderie is unbreakable, though it could wear off over time.

It's kind of adorable how you actually believe clan Tremere doesn't have a vaulderie-breaking ritual.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

It's kind of adorable how you actually believe clan Tremere doesn't have a vaulderie-breaking ritual.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

You really think they wouldn't tell anyone about that? Whole of Camarilla would be overjoyed! To free all the slaves of the Sabbat...!

Wait....! I am True Sabbat... Yeah...
*trots away*
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:37 pm

It's a Level 5 Thaumaturgy Ritual called "Abandon the Fetters". It requires the subject's blood, his domitor's blood and the caster's blood, bondage and exsanguination of the subject (to near death might I add) and then shattering the glass.

Of course, the reason the Tremere keep this a secret is because nobody trusts the Tremere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

You really think they wouldn't tell anyone about that? Whole of Camarilla would be overjoyed! To free all the slaves of the Sabbat...!

Wait....! I am True Sabbat... Yeah...
*trots away*

I think the elders would be more worried about the prospect of having the bloodbonds they made broken than happy about the prospect of shatterig the vinculum holding together a Sabbat pack. The latter can be achieved well enough with a flamethrower as well.

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Of course, the reason the Tremere keep this a secret is because nobody trusts the Tremere. Very Happy

This is getting old.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Dragatus wrote:

I think the elders would be more worried about the prospect of having the bloodbonds they made broken than happy about the prospect of shatterig the vinculum holding together a Sabbat pack. The latter can be achieved well enough with a flamethrower as well.

Unless you want to keep the human resources...
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:05 am

Dragatus wrote:
This is getting old.

And yet Clan Tremere still give many reasons for why they are untrustworthy. It may be old, but there's a reason it's not dead yet. :3
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Unless you want to keep the human resources...

I suppose. Though the "human" part is debatable. And I'd still be more worried about someone breaking the bonds holding my own blood slaves in thrall.

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
This is getting old.

And yet Clan Tremere still give many reasons for why they are untrustworthy. It may be old, but there's a reason it's not dead yet. :3

If I didn't know better I'd almost think you have something against Tremere.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Dragatus wrote:

Whatever do you mean? I'm simply repeating what almost every non-Tremere sire tells their childe sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:18 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Whatever do you mean? I'm simply repeating what almost every non-Tremere sire tells their childe sooner or later.

I think Dragatus is telling you he finds you delicious, in sort of an indirect way... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:22 am

I refuse to comment such slanderous accusations.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:38 am

Of course I have something against the Tremere: Flamethrower, chainsaw, Holy water...
...wait that only works for Toreador because it ruins their designer clothes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Of course I have something against the Tremere: Flamethrower, chainsaw, Holy water...
...wait that only works for Toreador because it ruins their designer clothes. Razz

I tried on a Tzimisce and it worked as well...
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:46 pm

So, who are you? I mean, it's been awhile since I joined here, and to this day I have not found the patience and courage required to read all the posts to see who are you. Care to enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 2:20 am

Nope. Go read the thread. tongue
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 2:44 am

Don't think I posted personally, and tbh I don't have much to say. I'm some Swede who haunts the forums and have a very on-and-off-again approach to when I post something. Zer gut? What a Face
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:45 am

Karavolos wrote:
I'm some Swede

UNNACEPTABLE

JA, VI ELSKER

Who are you ? - Page 43 AL9wXLXP_700w_0
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 6:22 am

Don't be so shy, Kara! There is a lot more interesting stuff to you!

As for me, I am an old (34 Laughing ) uni worker bee, moaning at student's stupidity, doing my research and taking care of the technical stuff. As a hobby, I like gardening (if it is a hobby for a PhD in Agricultural sciences tongue ), computer games (rts and rpg), reading books and... Well, you are too young to know that...

I started roleplaying a Gangre, as I love animals (I have a cat named Sibi, albeit she went missing yesterday) and fall into the Clan stereotype rather well, over the years I slide towards animalistic Tzimisce archetype...
I like to help people and value politeness, so that was amiss from the Gangrel concept...

Beyond that, I got hyped for skateboarding when I was younger, but as I got progressively blinder (-12 dioptrias with hefty astigmatism...), I do not see well enough to ride anymore. Haven't in years, truth be told. My knees are week too...

I went from Offspring and Sum 42 to Sabbaton and MGK over the years as far as music goes. I have scarce time to listen to it nowadays, though.

Who are you ? - Page 43 DwshIXo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you ?
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: