Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Who are you ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:24 am

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
What's the name of the ritual that severs blood bonds and Vaulderie again?
The ritual to sever Blood Bonds is Vaulderie. Vaulderie is unbreakable, though it could wear off over time.

It's kind of adorable how you actually believe clan Tremere doesn't have a vaulderie-breaking ritual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
What's the name of the ritual that severs blood bonds and Vaulderie again?
The ritual to sever Blood Bonds is Vaulderie. Vaulderie is unbreakable, though it could wear off over time.

It's kind of adorable how you actually believe clan Tremere doesn't have a vaulderie-breaking ritual.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

You really think they wouldn't tell anyone about that? Whole of Camarilla would be overjoyed! To free all the slaves of the Sabbat...!


Wait....! I am True Sabbat... Yeah...
*trots away*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:37 pm

It's a Level 5 Thaumaturgy Ritual called "Abandon the Fetters". It requires the subject's blood, his domitor's blood and the caster's blood, bondage and exsanguination of the subject (to near death might I add) and then shattering the glass.

Of course, the reason the Tremere keep this a secret is because nobody trusts the Tremere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
What's the name of the ritual that severs blood bonds and Vaulderie again?
The ritual to sever Blood Bonds is Vaulderie. Vaulderie is unbreakable, though it could wear off over time.

It's kind of adorable how you actually believe clan Tremere doesn't have a vaulderie-breaking ritual.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

You really think they wouldn't tell anyone about that? Whole of Camarilla would be overjoyed! To free all the slaves of the Sabbat...!


Wait....! I am True Sabbat... Yeah...
*trots away*

I think the elders would be more worried about the prospect of having the bloodbonds they made broken than happy about the prospect of shatterig the vinculum holding together a Sabbat pack. The latter can be achieved well enough with a flamethrower as well.


SaulottheGentle wrote:
Of course, the reason the Tremere keep this a secret is because nobody trusts the Tremere. Very Happy

This is getting old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Dragatus wrote:

I think the elders would be more worried about the prospect of having the bloodbonds they made broken than happy about the prospect of shatterig the vinculum holding together a Sabbat pack. The latter can be achieved well enough with a flamethrower as well.
.

Unless you want to keep the human resources...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:05 am

Dragatus wrote:
This is getting old.

And yet Clan Tremere still give many reasons for why they are untrustworthy. It may be old, but there's a reason it's not dead yet. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

I think the elders would be more worried about the prospect of having the bloodbonds they made broken than happy about the prospect of shatterig the vinculum holding together a Sabbat pack. The latter can be achieved well enough with a flamethrower as well.

Unless you want to keep the human resources...

I suppose. Though the "human" part is debatable. And I'd still be more worried about someone breaking the bonds holding my own blood slaves in thrall.

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
This is getting old.

And yet Clan Tremere still give many reasons for why they are untrustworthy. It may be old, but there's a reason it's not dead yet. :3

If I didn't know better I'd almost think you have something against Tremere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Dragatus wrote:
If I didn't know better I'd almost think you have something against Tremere.

Whatever do you mean? I'm simply repeating what almost every non-Tremere sire tells their childe sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:18 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
If I didn't know better I'd almost think you have something against Tremere.

Whatever do you mean? I'm simply repeating what almost every non-Tremere sire tells their childe sooner or later.

I think Dragatus is telling you he finds you delicious, in sort of an indirect way... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:22 am

I refuse to comment such slanderous accusations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:38 am

Of course I have something against the Tremere: Flamethrower, chainsaw, Holy water...
...wait that only works for Toreador because it ruins their designer clothes. Razz

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Of course I have something against the Tremere: Flamethrower, chainsaw, Holy water...
...wait that only works for Toreador because it ruins their designer clothes. Razz

I tried on a Tzimisce and it worked as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Today at 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
 
Who are you ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: