Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you ?

Go down 
+67
Claudia
Zer0Morph
MxM
neonedrid
Feral
Feyd-Rautha
Verana
SaulottheGentle
Kanis
joemarra052075
LordNoir
opus_relinque
Bloodywolf
Faukx
Meowolf
Alichino
dkmode
Ayo
atronac
Cthulhu
eye of the divine
Hikari12th
Voraxith
Bloodstone
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
kyoden
Aphrodite
Dragatus
Karavolos
malhavoc
Maxus Corvin
Jad.3
Nosferatu's Childe
GabrielvonRichter
Helm
Deader
Shabutaro
Nachtrae
WaywardWeirdo
UncleCruncle
PGM1961
Ringo
Scarecrow
simison
Rudest
OuiYepp
blacktrench
Klahera
Celsius
nocturne.haarlem
Miguel
Eliza
Mr_Flax
ArchonJonus
z.o.o.
Kelben
SoniMax
Tylgyioke
8people
srle
Maximus1
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
YamiRaziel
bliebje
Childe of Munster
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Who are you ? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:16 pm

i'm not creating any file, i'm running after them with a whip, ordering them to stay in their motherfucking place.

And it gets harder by the nanosecond

Last edited by ThePhilosopher on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Language, Philosopher! I don't want to have to write a bloody policy statement Basketball

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:31 pm

oh it's not like there's any kids in here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:37 pm

If you say so. But what about the Philosopher thing? Wouldn't that call for civilized language? Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:47 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

I'm the most palid guy you'll ever meet.

Says the guy who can probably type 80 words per minute, knows at least two languages, lives in a frontier land, and is chin-deep in the most gorgeous booty on the planet!

Some would argue that because of my varied ethnicity I must know how to speak: English, Spanish, German, Hebrew, Mandarin, and Yaqui. I only know how to speak English but, you know English and Brazilian Portuguese. That's amazing! I only know one world, you know two.

Brazil is growing by leaps and bounds these days, its identity changing by the minute to accomodate the rest of the world. I'd love to hear from you how the physical and emotional landscape has changed in your country in the face of economic prosperity. Y'know, something like, "It used to be that you could just go down and get...but, now since...One good thing though..." Y'know that kind of thing. You guys are going to host the summer olympics pretty soon, what's the word on the street? Are there people coming in from all over to work on the building of stadiums? Are you and your fellow Brazilians happier now, that it looks like you've got things coming your way or is it just what the world sees and nothing about the poor people has changed much? What can you tell from just walking along the street?

You Brazilians are more artful than us Americans could ever hope to be. You have an officially recognized, national sound! The Bossa nova anyone? I've rocked out to Sepultura and Soulfly on the radio, man. I hope you Brazilians never get as lazy as we have with popular music. Never ever.

If you have the money, then you get to eat healthier than us.

And c'mon, all those ladies with stellar booties can't get old.

Quote :
16 years old, take that old farts!

I'll let you in a little secret...Even though some other 16-year-olds around you may seem like they have a really good sense of things, like they already know certain things about how the world works and because of that knowledge they seem to be just gliding along carefree, confident, and on top of everything, they really aren't. They are exactly as afraid of making mistakes and being embarrassed as you are. They're just better actors. Does that make them better people? No. Pity them because they need to try so hard to cover up how scared of the world they really are. The only thing you need to be afraid is letting your fear of embarrassment keep you from being loved. Take a chance on your ladies. Fail, fail, fail, and fail some more. Just try.

Quote :
Also, that smirnoff was planted there by my friends, i don't drink.

The French children get to drink wine with everything and smoke like it was going out of style, so I wasn't put off by that bottle in the least. You are the new, "Wild West" so remember it, use it, and learn to be a better man for it.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
If you say so. But what about the Philosopher thing? Wouldn't that call for civilized language? Laughing

- geek

"Philosophy is to the world what masturbation is to sex" - Marx

"After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands" - Nietzsche

I don't think philosphers care much about civilized languague, lol :3

And zoo,

People are of course excited to host the olympics, but the topic on the streets right now is the presidential election.

Brazil has grown a lot in the past eight years, mainly due to our President Lula. I hope whoever takes his place to be at least half as good as he is. There is far less poverty than there was eight years ago.

Bossa nova is great indeed, but do know that we have a lot of trashy music also. Those who like bossa nova here are mostly the more cultured and intelectual ones.

I think everyone eats healthier than americans, lol no offense.
The girls here are awesome indeed, on that part you are right Razz

I know about these teens who act like they are on top of the world. In fact, i hate my own age group. Most of them are interested in party, drugs and alcohol while i'm interested in philosophy, science and economics. And gaming, of course. I'm still human.

When i was in Switzerland i saw 12 year old boys smoking on the street affraid I didn't get what you meant by Wild West though Razz
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:35 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I know about these teens who act like they are on top of the world. In fact, i hate my own age group. Most of them are interested in party, drugs and alcohol while i'm interested in philosophy, science and economics. And gaming, of course. I'm still human.

I do so second that. Although I'm not in close contact with those teens (whom I'd be embarrassed to be even acquainted with anyway) you described and - thank God! - don't have any in my courses, I can only wonder what the hell is up with them sometimes. Rolling Eyes Heck, I understand they're excited about partying all night and getting drunk until they have to puke - beats me what's exciting in that, though - but this is definitely no sufficient excuse to refrain from using the stuff that should be between their ears and is called a f... brain. Sorry, I'm getting heated, but that sort of thing doesn't only leave me puzzled, it angers me. Evil or Very Mad (And it angers me even more that in my old class (10th) a friend of mine wouldn't be accepted by his clanmates because he didn't want to drink. Ugh. And my old class was fairly tolerant of anything. Well, until the last months of course where they started to pick on me because they knew they wouldn't get another chance because we'd all split up... ehrm.)

Darn, I want to rip somebody's spine out now. This topic is a bad cause of frenzy. D: Good thing I only failed my frenzy check and didn't botch. Laughing

(P.S.: Just for the record and those who are curious - I'm 16, too.)
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Yikes so many youngsters affraid I'm going to really have to watch my humor now clown Ahh...to be 16 again...NO WAY ROFL... too much stress, peer pressure, hormones, etc, etc.

However, to be 25-30...with my current mindset... now that would be pretty cool Wink The mistakes one could avoid, and the choices you could make...

Such has been the desire of many, since we all started walking upright, surely it is nothing new Razz

I admire the 2 of you, for not falling victim to the craziness of the teenage years...they can be pretty rough at times with all that goes on. But still have plenty of fun, you can only be the age you are once!

@Eliza, your wondering WTH is up with some of your peers and not using the grey matter between their ears. I forget who said this, and I'm paraphrasing, however, "Humans as a WHOLE are dumb, panicky, insane and stupid animals, however, individuals are intelligent". I'm thinking that might have been a line out of the old "Men in Black" movie, but not completely sure about that. And really, that phrase, is pretty darn true for the most part IMO Very Happy Or even more simply put, common sense, unfortunately isn't very common at all Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kelben
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm

I have had exactly the same feelings as you guys while being 16, lived it quite badly in fact until college. I stop smoking weed ever since I came to the Philippines but I kept on drinking (see excuse below Razz) and started "clubbing".

z.o.o. wrote:
The French children get to drink wine with everything and smoke like it was going out of style.

I wrote "clubbing" coz here you get to have the chance to enjoy some sort of bars where live bands are performing, funny games are taking place and drinks are cheap, all this benefiting from equivalent lighting and sound system one can find in a club.
I hated discotheques back in France and only went there with coffins while I found out a pirate style rhumery with drinks I like, music I like, mood I like and incidentally... people I could get along with. I would suggest you try exploring in quest for people with the same vision and interests as yours. You are not alone cyclops
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am

WOW! It's getting deep in here... study
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:52 am

Time for a fart joke.

Too bad I don't know any.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
WOW! It's getting deep in here... study

LOL, time to pass out the hip waders jocolor
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 am

Childe of Munster wrote:
Time for a fart joke.

Too bad I don't know any.

How about this one drunken

A man and his wife have gone to bed. After laying in bed for a few minutes the man lets rip a fart.
Wifey rolls over and growls, "What in God's name was that?"
Man says, "TOUCHDOWN, I'm ahead, 7 to nothing!!!"
A few minutes later the wife lets rip with a Scorcher.
Husband says, "Crikey, what the hell was that?"
She replies "Touchdown, tie score."
The man lays there for about 10 minutes trying to work one up. He tries so hard he craps in bed.
The wife asks, "Now what in the world was that?"
He replies, "Halftime, switch sides."
Back to top Go down
Miguel
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 am

Nice one.
Ok first for introductions.
I'm Miguel a 25 yo from Portugal who is currently finishing his Master degree on Geographical/Surveying Engineering.
And yes, I spoke in the third person because I felt like it! :p
Not much to tell... i'm into politics, I'm part of the local decision making team on the town where I live in a small left wing party.
I love History and sciences as well. I enjoy relativity as much as every other men and I just love WW2 and Classical history (Parthians with tanks!!! :p).
I'm also into weed :p

Now for a small menstruation joke:
This vampire guy is holding a cup of hot water with a used female tampon in it. He turn to another vampire and asks:
"Tea?"

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 pm

ROFL!!! That joke was great!

Miguel, is weed legal where you live?
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Miguel wrote:
This vampire guy is holding a cup of hot water with a used female tampon in it. He turn to another vampire and asks:
"Tea?"

Welcome Miguel.

"Tea? Hmmm. I'm not sure it's supposed to be green."

"Pshh. It's the best I could find. Do you want some or not?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I guess nobody's safe from the austerity measures these days..."
Back to top Go down
Miguel
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm

I think vampires only drink red tea z.o.o :p
as for the weed, it's legal, rather not illegal, to consume and possess up to certain doses. If you get caught you go and see a therapist of sorts... It was kind of a middle ground a team of scientists, sociologists and psychologists got to some ten years ago. they actually wanted to downright legalize marijuana but there was some heavy international pressure not to... shame. I'm also an activist in that particular area (I actually defend legalization of all drugs as the only way to fight drug dealers and deal with the inherent health risks associated with consuming drugs of any kind but that won't happen on my lifetime) and I hope I get to see Marijuana and derivatives legalized.
You can check out the report made on the Portuguese law early this year here.

Very interesting reading Smile

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Welcome again Miguel, glad to have you here...lord...interesting way to make tea, for a vamp Razz
Back to top Go down
nocturne.haarlem
Neonate
Neonate
nocturne.haarlem

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 am

Ok, as this is a vampire forum why not another vampire joke:

Why did the vampire attack the clown? He wanted the circus to be in his blood. *Pardonnez moi for the lameness of this joke* Smile

Ooh, and hi all!
The name is Mike, and i live in the ancient city of Haarlem which is located in the nether regions of the Netherlands.
Aged 31 and going strong for the 200 years at the least (wanna reach Ancilla status)!
Favorite pastimes, doing IT stuff (i'm working as a webmaster), being storyteller on the Nocturne Haarlem (a Vampire LARP group), drawing & graphical design, history, listening to metal, goth, rock/psychobilly music, playing vampire bloodlines (well...duhh!!) Razz and hunting chihuahua's with a big mallet on certain moonlit nights.

Bya!
Back to top Go down
http://nocturnehaarlem.nl/
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 am

Howdy Nocturne. If I could say that in Dutch, I would. cheers
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:53 am

Greetings and salutations, nocturne.haarlem. Or should I say, Zer0Morph?
Back to top Go down
nocturne.haarlem
Neonate
Neonate
nocturne.haarlem

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:34 am

Childe of Munster wrote:
Howdy Nocturne. If I could say that in Dutch, I would. cheers

Howdy= Hee or Hallo in Dutch

And well met too by the way! Smile

@ z.o.o. : Zer0morph? Me is thinking you've got the wrong person here....but also well met! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Welcome nocturne.haarlem Smile
Back to top Go down
nocturne.haarlem
Neonate
Neonate
nocturne.haarlem

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:29 am

Maximus1 wrote:
Welcome nocturne.haarlem Smile

Thanks, and nice to see another martial artist here! Jiu jitsu? Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 am

z.o.o. wrote:
Greetings and salutations, nocturne.haarlem. Or should I say, Zer0Morph?

LOL, you think Haarlem is me? HaHa no way, because of his picture? That's really not me I promise. I only have 1 account on here, lol.

Haarlem, post some bigger pics of you to show z.o.o. that we're 2 different people, HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you ?
Page 6 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: