Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls

Go down 
+3
PGM1961
ArchonJonus
Childe of Munster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls Empty
PostSubject: 2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:06 pm

How about a Masquerade violation for letting Julius go? I think the game needs more occasions where you're forced to choose between Humanity and the Masquerade.

How about making CE Blooddolls go away if you feed on them without their cooperation? I suppose you could do the same thing with Romero since he's kind of a Blooddoll and he's not in an Elysium. Are there any other non-Elysium Blooddolls (or pseudo-Blooddolls) other than the crack addict (since she's only available once anyway)?
Back to top Go down
ArchonJonus
Neonate
Neonate
ArchonJonus

PostSubject: Re: 2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
How about a Masquerade violation for letting Julius go? I think the game needs more occasions where you're forced to choose between Humanity and the Masquerade.
I think this is a great idea. You let him go; good for you and have a humanity. But you still possibly endangered the masquerade by allowing to roam free, after you were asked to kill him. A difficult choice with difficult results.

Childe of Munster wrote:
How about making CE Blooddolls go away if you feed on them without their cooperation? I suppose you could do the same thing with Romero since he's kind of a Blooddoll and he's not in an Elysium. Are there any other non-Elysium Blooddolls (or pseudo-Blooddolls) other than the crack addict (since she's only available once anyway)?
I think the idea of some of the Blooddolls fleeing is valid. It doesn't make sense for them to hang around if you do it without convincing them. I suppose an argument could be made that if you had Dominate, you could make them forget that you drank from them, but I like Childe's idea better.
Back to top Go down
http://archonjonus.net
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm

I think getting a Masquerade violation for letting Julius go is a good idea. The same should apply to sending Patty to San Diego, if it doesn't already. (I've never used that option. I'd rather take the Humanity hit than risk the Masquerade in San Diego.)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: 2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:22 pm

I like both ideas, about Julius and Patty. Something I'll need to remember to incorporate in TFN.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: 2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 am

Actually, if there isn't a Masquerade violation for letting them go, it's because Princedoms are like anciant greek cities ; they send each other all the crap they can, and they wash their hands after.

You do not violate the Masquerade by forcing them out of the city because the masquerade is only enforced localy. Sending Patty to San Diego (a known Sabbat stronghold, fyi) and kicking Julius out of LA does protect the Masquerade.. In LA Wink
Why should the local Camarilla be concerned ? A Masquerade treat arriving is dealt with by making it go away. Even if it's just putting it to the next bus to Florida.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: 2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 am

Crap...I'm on the next bus to Fla, wonder if I violated the Masquerade somehow...this needs looking into Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: 2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 am

Maximus1 wrote:
Crap...I'm on the next bus to Fla, wonder if I violated the Masquerade somehow...this needs looking into Razz

HAHAHA, nice one.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:06 am

Claudia wrote:
Actually, if there isn't a Masquerade violation for letting them go, it's because Princedoms are like anciant greek cities ; they send each other all the crap they can, and they wash their hands after.

You do not violate the Masquerade by forcing them out of the city because the masquerade is only enforced localy. Sending Patty to San Diego (a known Sabbat stronghold, fyi) and kicking Julius out of LA does protect the Masquerade.. In LA Wink
Why should the local Camarilla be concerned ? A Masquerade treat arriving is dealt with by making it go away. Even if it's just putting it to the next bus to Florida.

Yes, that is probably how a good many Kindred would look at the problem. But it's a very short-sighted solution, and the Masquerade is for ALL humans, not just the ones in your domain. I think an Archon or Justicar would take a dim view of a prince sending a Masquerade violation to another city, instead of taking care of it himself.

Sending Kindred troublemakers away is another matter. The Prince in the next city has the option of letting them stay, or throwing them out of town. Plus, Camarilla Kindred are held accountable for keeping the Masquerade, no matter where they are.

BTW, where did you get the idea that San Diego is Sabbat territory? Tijuana (and most of Mexico) is Sabbat, but according to the game supplement 'Los Angeles By Night', San Diego is held by Tara, an anarch baron (or a Camarilla prince, if you go for that whole Gehenna metaplot). Is there a later supplement that updates this?
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: 2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:27 pm

I believe it gets updated and Tara ends badly. Can't be sure though. Don't have all the suppliments in my box.

The Camarilla Kindred are all well and good with short sighted solutions. In the case of Patty, she's a ghoul. A ghoul no longer getting blood, so she's going to die anyway unless someone else takes responsibility. Julius is a thin blood, in these nights more cities have scourges, with any luck he'll run afoul of one far, far away. His mistake has been covered up, now it's just sport seeing how long the thinblood lasts before he's ashes.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: 2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Guess I just don't like loose ends. Too much potential for things to come back and bite you in the ass.

Back to the topic, I still think letting either Julius or Patty go should be a Masquerade violation... However, since you did solve the problem, you should get the XP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls   2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls Empty

Back to top Go down

2 things: Julius and CE Blooddolls
Page 1 of 1