Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)

Go down 
+6
Zer0Morph
Claudia
Childe of Munster
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
YamiRaziel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)   Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0, you're right there. But this discussion is not about what can or can't be done, but about what is in the game now.
And I don't think, any of the existing persuasion or discipline options are limited by gender.

- geek
I of course not sure how others feel about this, but I think that, as a general rule, male NPCs should be as vulnerable to male PCs as they are to female PCs. It seems a bit of a double standard that female PCs can Seduce female NPCs but not male PCs with male NPCs.

I can see that Romero should be an exception because the Seduce skill is not being used on him (so it's even really an exception).
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)   Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:58 pm

I wouldn't mind in any way. But finding all the dialogue options, and changing them one way or the other would be a ...load of work

- geek
Back to top Go down
OuiYepp
Neonate
Neonate
OuiYepp

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)   Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:41 am

First post, but I have been watching from the shadows for a while.

Dominate:
Gain access to the beachhouse without violence.
Make the guy ouside mercurios go into the alley, where you can feed on him.
Get key to the art gallery from Chuck.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)   Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 am

Dominate, Persuasion and Intimidation all work: make the bum in an abandoned home across the street from the Last Round forget/keep his gob shut about what he have seen.
BTW, much better avatar Yami.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)   Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 am

Thank you, I like the avatar as well Smile Any idea which gender most of the things on the list work for?

Childe of Malkav, I hope you are correct about persuasion and discipline dialogues Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)   Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:14 am

Dementation - you can make Vandal laugh and forget about you releasing Lily.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)   Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:27 pm

OuiYepp wrote:
Gain access to the beachhouse without violence.

Why would I do that? Smile I want to take those guys out.

Actually, I usually get in without any trouble. But once I'm there, I always take Dennis up on his challenge to "get out of there without a bullet in my face." Poor, poor junkie murderers.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)   Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:39 am

Hm, yes. Getting in whithout making the whole house hostile makes it easier to cut their throats Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)   Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, Dominate, Thaumaturgy and Dementation list (SPOILERS!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2