Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines

Go down 
+6
PGM1961
Maximus1
Childe of Munster
Claudia
Feral
Velvet
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:25 pm

It's Deb again.
November 1st is All Saints. And the Night before is All Hallows Eve, or short: Halloween affraid

Trick or treat. Claudia, we need another blood cookie for our furry friend! Do you have one with brain? Razz

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you for the brain, I'm not Nagaraja, I don't need one.

Thanks for enlighting me on the Halloween buisness. We don't celebrate it in EU. Well, the English do, but they are not really Europeans, so...

So, who was tossing a bloodcookie?
*sits ond hind legs, ears up and front paws on chest*
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

You know, I was a Vampire too. And then it was November 1st.

That I don't get... Next round of XP goes to Perception and Wits. Laughing

Another 'Deb of Night' quote. (She dressed up as a vamp for Halloween.) Feral, you really should listen to the radio stuff. I hate talk radio too, but this stuff is pretty funny. Even Andrei (Yes, the Tzimisce guy!) calls in once.

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Trick or treat. Claudia, we need another blood cookie for our furry friend! Do you have one with brain?

Brainz is fer zombeez. But give him another blood cookie, for a treat. Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:44 pm

.. Now that they are both addicted to my blood cookies, they'll bow and kiss my feet to have them once more.... hm hm.. *drools*

Edit : it's true, us Europeans don't really celebrate halloween thingy. In France, Toussaint (all saints) is ultra gloomy, people buy a few flowers, go to a cemetery, and that's all. In Mexico, it's FUN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey Tremere, you're even more weird than I am. Drooling on two Gangrel licking your feet Shocked

For All Saints, yes its about as gloomy here in Germany as well. In the real catholic parts, you'd probably get sued till Kingdom Come just for turning on your radio.
And the Halloween tradition went over to the US with the Irish, and now it all comes back, completely "americanized".
You must go to a Halloween party, and have a badly whittled pumpkin. And the kiddies all go out with the german version of trick or treat. But probably nobody knows what is behind all this...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:27 pm

It's not about them licking my feet clean, it's about POWER BABY !

*throws a bloodcookie*

Here, we have a neo nazi church, so your argument is invalid Wink

Then again, when I was in the US, I did halloween by dressing up entirely in a real stunning furisode kimono. with the kids, they were so surprised "shit that's the real deal" "fuck yeah !". We ate also a lot of candy, but other than that, apart from a few people who do make their showoff by putting in insanely amazing decorations (like for Christmas), most people just "go through it".

In France, it's just one week off from school. This year, it's from 22th to 30th, so it doesn't even take the actual holy day (because in November 1st, everything is closed).
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm

*sniffs the bloodcookie suspiciously*
Something smells of Salubri... And Tzimisce... Better will leave it...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Tzimisce? no, of course not! Look, it's fine. It's all fine now. We're fine. We're all fine. How are you? I love you

Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 Twilight+vampire+cookies
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 am

Stupid Gangrel. Didn't you see the label on the blood cookie? It's not Tzimisce, it's even worse. Now you will start sparkling... lol!

Look what you have done, Claudia. Now we must wear sunglasses, every time this dog is around Cool

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Tzimisce? no, of course not! Look, it's fine. It's all fine now. We're fine. We're all fine. How are you? I love you

Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 Twilight+vampire+cookies

I'm geat. My acute sense of smell saved me both from getting Blood Bound to Claudia and from eating your Clan Edward bloodcookie. Philosopher, aren't you a Koldun? Was that attempt at some spell? Voraxith sparkles very suspiciously...

*lowers ears, bares teeth and slowly backs away*
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:30 am

Halloween comes from Samhain, a Celtic Lunar Festival that traditionaly lasted from three nights and it became set that the last night became the evening of the day November 1. During that period the boundaries between this world and the otherworld of the dead became thinner and the dead came visiting and were wellcomed as honored guests. In a nutshell.
Hence all the "morbidity" of Halloween.
And in my country, a catholic one, November 1 is also All Saints Day, and traditionaly people go visit their dearly departed at the graveyards.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:21 am

Yes, quite a lot of christian holydays were set, so they could replace celtic or germanic/norse ones. These were some of the first regions outside of the former roman empire to be christianized. So the missionaries took the dates of their most important religious observations, and surplanted them with christian ones.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 am

That is a topic that interests me, I am a pagan of sorts.
The world before the romans came, and before christianity.
And the romanization and christianization of europe.
And I don't appreciate a lot in our society that derives from the romanization and christianization of europe.

I have a especially afinity for the celts, but also for the norse.

Hence my love for Gangrel, especially Lhiannan.

Maybe you could check up my last published story, at Fan Fiction?
And sorry for the pointer here...
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:12 am

It's not important :-)

But then again we were discussing lulz, and then one goes all serious about it.. Wtf ! We all know the Halloween origins, and even if we didn't, we'd google it. Having to explain a joke is a let down
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Rule number 1 of Comedy: If you have to explain the joke, it's not a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bhsKlz8xkg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:30 am

I just felt like contributing with my two cents.
Halloween had been under discussion. And it is a topic dear to me.
Sorry if I ruined the buzz that had turned comedy and made things serious again.

Anyway Gangrel harken back to those pagan days, namely the bloodline Lhiannan.
As people familiar with them probably know better than me.

My that blood cooky sure seems tasty.
Maybe Malkavian me will dementate the whole lot of you and get it all to myself, and then get the recipe, and then throw a mad halloween party where they will be the main course. And invite you all of course. And dementate you into having the time of your lives.
Wink
lol!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:48 am

We named halloween because of some Lol of one of us being a vampire one day, and then it was November 1st... We were certainly not discussing Halloween, it's origins, how wertern christians are assholes thieves and what not. It's like us making a random lolcat joke, and someone coming over discussing random feline proprieties... Sure, we all know leopards run ultra fast, but that got nothing to do with the lulz Wink
I will never give my secret bloodcookie recipe though ! NEVAAAA ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:17 am

Cheetahs run like hell! Wink

Oh but I am sure I can Dementate you out of it mwahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines   Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gangrel Misplaced in Bloodlines
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4