Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Osebo Female Set

Go down 
+2
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:49 pm

This was my first skin set that I started all the way back in March of this year. Originally she was meant to be skinned as a Brujah Antitribu set but then I changed the direction of my new mod and she worked just as well as an Osebo. Because this was my first attempt at full set skinning, go easy on me, lol.

Just like her male counterpart, this chick sports the same dead eyes as all Osebo. She is extremely pale and menacing with that eye liner that looks like she's been crying.
Osebo Female Set Osebo1

A careful examination will show you the small red veins going from the outside of the head, inward. A special touch for my friend who likes veins (you know who you are).
Osebo Female Set Osebo2

Tier 1: This model was alot of fun to work on. I gave here a black undershirt and some cool wrist/hand accessories.
Osebo Female Set Osebo3

Tier 1: A pretty plane jane skin which is what I wanted early on.
Osebo Female Set Osebo4

Tier 2: I didn't really do much in the way of new accessories on this tier. Just a simple recolor.
Osebo Female Set Osebo5

Tier 2: Again not much going on here.
Osebo Female Set Osebo6

Tier 3: This skin I'm really proud of, I managed to really draw out the fact that she's wearing motorcycle pants. I never noticed it before because the pants were always the same color as the leather chaps.
Osebo Female Set Osebo7

Tier 3: I managed to integrate a big "Harley Davidson" logo on the back of her motorcycle jacket, and I did it so it looked worn and faded. I'm really happy with how it turned out. Also I put a Feminist logo on her butt, just for good measure.
Osebo Female Set Osebo8

Tier 4: Another skin I'm happy with. Again I never realized she had that cool netting split down the front of her pants, when I recolored it green it really drew that out.
Osebo Female Set Osebo9

Tier 4: I also chopped off the bottom part of her jacket to give her a sexy badass look, exposing some stomach. I like how this final tier turned out.
Osebo Female Set Osebo91

Hope you guys enjoyed the Female Osebo set!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Feminist logo on her butt made me lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feminist logo on her butt made me lol Very Happy
I thought that was just the WoD Ankh, until I saw your comment and looked more closely.

Hey, did you know that 8people's avatar depicts a person in a wheelchair, with a steaming hot cup of coffee in hand?

Zer0Morph wrote:
A careful examination will show you the small red veins going from the outside of the head, inward. A special touch for my friend who likes veins (you know who you are).
You're so vein
You probably think this song is about you

These all (and I mean all of them, not just the female Osebo) look great, Zer0. You and Aqui (I guess, and others, possibly?) have done a better job than Troika.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Nice skins, Zero, although most human npc should react in "Good Heavens, those are some creepy lens!" kind of way Smile You should consider that, Zero Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:49 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
Nice skins, Zero, although most human npc should react in "Good Heavens, those are some creepy lens!" kind of way Smile You should consider that, Zero Very Happy

She'd fit in just fine amongst the permafried tweeker crowd. Trust me.

Umm Humm, a touch of the John Carpenter vampire in this one. Veins and all, I like.

"Her leading ladies have in them the nuance of being Jiggleboned. If in fact they aren't, I'd be more than happy show her my generic substitute. It doesn't have a lotta jiggle, but its got plenty of bone. YES! C'mon, high five, anyone? Awe, don't leave me hangin'. Y'sure, no? Okay."

I'm such a pig. pig

Good God, I love your attention to the authenticity of clothing folds and creases in each tier. Beautiful, just beautiful. They really make your skins fine art. They were the reason why I felt struck by lightning when I saw them in your red and black female Gangrel re-skin back in the day and consequently, why I'm still participating in this forum.

Childe of Munster wrote:
"...You're so vein; I bet you think this song is about you..."

HA HA HA HA HA HA! That was genuinely funny! Nice Carly Simon reference, by the way. I'm more of a Carole King guy myself. Get it? Los Angeles, earthquakes, super sexy vampires that give me instachub? "I feel the earth move under my feet."

As long as I think I'm cool, that's all that matters.

Last edited by z.o.o. on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm

On another note, Zero, is any clan going to have Andrei's Eyes? I love them Razz
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Sweet Jesus, when is TFN coming out...next week right? clown Seriously though, ALL of these are just leaps and bounds ahead of what Troika did originally as Munster has already stated. Really love the Harley outfit! cheers
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 pm

z.o.o. wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA! That was genuinely funny! Nice Carly Simon reference, by the way. I'm more of a Carole King guy myself. Get it? Los Angeles, earthquakes, super sexy vampires that give me instachub? "I feel the earth move under my feet."
"Instachub." lol!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 pm

z.o.o. wrote:
Good God, I love your attention to the authenticity of clothing folds and creases in each tier. Beautiful, just beautiful. They really make your skins fine art. That was the one thing which struck me like lightning when I saw it in your red and black female Gangrel re-skin back in the day and consequently, I'm still participating in this forum because of it.

Now that's a HUGE compliment, one that I certainly hope I don't let you down from.

Seriously guys, thank you so much, Saturday (2 days ago) I was up at 8am and worked until 2am Sunday morning on nothing but TFN skins, then on Sunday (yesterday) I was up at 1030am until 8pm working all day again on skins. I've really put countless hours/days/months into TFN so hearing these compliments makes it all worth it. You will seriously never know how much it means to me... it is the fuel that keeps me working hard, seriously.

Yami,

Ya know, thats a cool idea... I could make the NPCs kind've wither away like they do when they see Nosferatu. Then come up with a line like "Their contacts you idiot, get with the times!" or something like that lol.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Shhh, zero you didn't asnwered my question Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Osebo Female Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osebo Female Set   Osebo Female Set Empty

Back to top Go down

Osebo Female Set
Page 1 of 1