Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desk in Nossie Heaven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Desk in Nossie Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Desk in Nossie Heaven   Desk in Nossie Heaven EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:50 pm

As I was plaing with my Nossie recently, I have encountered a strange bug. Soon after getting Sewer Heaven from Bertram (through quest0, Ibecome unable to put enything in the desk under the computer. As I got it I put all the junk I was carrying in, but soon I was only able to take items from it, and not give any. Does someone have any idea as to the cause?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Desk in Nossie Heaven   Desk in Nossie Heaven EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Feral wrote:
As I was plaing with my Nossie recently, I have encountered a strange bug. Soon after getting Sewer Heaven from Bertram (through quest0, Ibecome unable to put enything in the desk under the computer. As I got it I put all the junk I was carrying in, but soon I was only able to take items from it, and not give any. Does someone have any idea as to the cause?
I've had where I've been unable to interact with the drawer (like sometimes happens to the haven computer or the elevator buttons), but reloading has always fixed those issued. I've never experienced your particular problem. Can we assume you're applied the magical "quit and reload" pixie dust?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Desk in Nossie Heaven   Desk in Nossie Heaven EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Applied good few times. Problem persist for some time.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Desk in Nossie Heaven   Desk in Nossie Heaven EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Does this happen with other containers, too?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Desk in Nossie Heaven   Desk in Nossie Heaven EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Not that I have noticed. In fact now this bug seams to be randomly on and off, though I can't add any more than one full row of items even if the drawer takes them. Never seen anything like that in VTMB. Post box, old drawer and post box in Santa Monica work fine.
Thanks for reply, btw.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Desk in Nossie Heaven   Desk in Nossie Heaven EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 am

Sorry, I really have no idea what could cause something like this.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Desk in Nossie Heaven   Desk in Nossie Heaven EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks for fast reply. I will keep my eyes open to this strange bug in my other walkthroughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desk in Nossie Heaven   Desk in Nossie Heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

Desk in Nossie Heaven
Page 1 of 1