Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which mod has Concordance!?

Go down 
+2
Maximus1
kylandrake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kylandrake
Fledgling
Fledgling

Which mod has Concordance!? Empty
PostSubject: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:46 am

Ok i'm severely confused. I've tried reading up on everything but it just confused me even more. I know Camarilla Edition 1.4 exists. But I saw a video titled "VTM: The Final Nights Preview - Daimoinon" with the character using a skill called "Concordance" on http://planet-vampire.com/. Supposedly the Final Nights mod has been merged or moved to Camarilla edition right? Then does that mean Concordance is in Camarilla 1.4? Please clear this up for me. I'm so lost. I really want to grab the mod that has the Concordance ability in it. However if it's not out that's fine. I just do not understand which is which now.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:19 am

Yeah, your a bit confused Very Happy I'll clear it up for you best I can, and if needed others can add more for you. Zer0, initially designed the full mod Camarilla up to version 1.2. Then he took a bit of a break from the modding process and handed the reigns off to Childe of Malkav, who has continued working on CE and refining it to it's current version 1.4.

TFN which is still being worked on and not ready, is a completely 'different' overhaul of Bloodlines, with new clans and new disciplines. This is Zer0's "new" baby with a vision having a different experience than the current CE mod. They are NOT integrated, they are 2 entirely different mods, with a different experience in mind, although there may be similarities. Since TFN is not available yet, I'd suggest giving Camarilla 1.4 a try and later when TFN becomes available you can then try that Very Happy

Back to top Go down
kylandrake
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:29 am

Thank you so much Maximus, I was in deep water drowning lol! I appreciate your reply very much. You have my utmost gratitude. Smile!! I can't wait for TFN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:10 am

Your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:41 pm

You are not alone in not being able to wait for TNF, kylandrake. Half the forum couldn't wait. Zer0, hurry up man,
or else Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Zero is doing the skins right now in frenetic speed.

I'm the one doing the gigantic amount of gruntwork slowly bounce
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:53 pm

You're not the only one who's excited about TFN being released! It will be nice to get my life back! Philospher is kicking butt on the lip files, while Aqui and I are hammering out skins.

Once the skins are done, setting up Bloodlines to match the new clans will be the next task, that and changing the dialogue around, then beta testing time.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 pm

I would have mentioned you as well Philosopher, I just didn't know who was doing what, besides Z of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:03 am

It's funny you mention that Max because it seems that most of the people who have worked, or are working on TFN have been like sub-contractors. They come in, help out, do some work free of charge and expect nothing in return but a thank you and the hopes to play TFN sooner because of their hard work. And then as quickly as they come, they disappear again, only to resurface some time later.

This method of constructing TFN has seemed to work however and because of it I think TFN will be a unique collection of ideas giving the community several different perspectives, as opposed to just mine. Guys like Childe of Malkav, Scarecrow, Philosopher, Aqui, and Shacar have taken TFN in a direction that originally was never planned, and has really raised the bar to fuel TFN to new heights I couldn't have possibly done on my own.

I'm extremely grateful to anyone who's supported this mod so far, and especially to the guys who've locked themselves in their rooms to spend countless, thankless hours in hopes to make TFN that much better. cheers
Back to top Go down
kylandrake
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:47 am

You guys are amazing. Definately appreciated! On top of that the people working on it actually speak to the public. I mean fuggin really speak to the public! That's just awesome. You do not find that often nowadays. Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:57 am

Hi,

certainly we want to talk about our work. We are fans of the game,not some employees who do it for a living. And talking about bloodlines and ways to make aa good game even better is as much fun as actually playing it, or diggeing in the game's entrails to see what can be done. Twisted Evil Especially with a good community like the one we have here on this forum. Cool

And we're not restricted by some PR policy of a company affraid Sleep scratch

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 am

Exactly what Malkav said, unlike MMO's where the developers are cutoff from the fans and only drone themselves out to the greater profit of money and stockholders, we are not restricted by such BS. We do this for us as much as we do this for the fans, and the friends and ideas we meet along the way is just another reason why I can't tear myself away from modding this game and hanging out on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which mod has Concordance!?   Which mod has Concordance!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which mod has Concordance!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: