Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Last Round

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turtle-in-Turmoil
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: The Last Round   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 pm

I have no idea if this suggestion was posted yet, and I apologize if it was. I saw a mod posted quite awhile ago on PV that implemented features for the Last Round that other clubs had, such as blood dolls and a dance floor. I think it would be interesting if CE added similar additions to the Last Round, since many other clubs are getting a slight redux.

http://planet-vampire.com/modules/files/view.php?id=537

Screenshots were slightly clipped out since the site was redone, and the mod itself I believe is outdated(Built upon patch 1.2). Still, it could be used as a reference should one decide to add new features to this area. The Last Round is one of my favourite areas (Since I mostly go Anarch each playthrough), but I think it was a bit skipped over in terms of a bar/club. At the very least, a blood doll or two would be nice to have around.
Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: The Last Round   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:41 pm

I can relate going the Anarch route, I remember the first time I did a play-through. While I always thought Lacroix was a bit of a...ahem..."tool", even during that first time through, I was still doing everything he asked trying to be a good Camarilla soldier. For those who may have never finished the game, DO NOT READ the following!

Then Lacroix did his whole "stab you in the back" deal for his own power grab and needs...I was like WTH? Ok Lacroix, you just tried to off me, so all bets are off now, time for you to meet the true death. Then in the end when he gets his "happy surprise" from Jack giving him the true death, I suddenly had some very warm, fuzzy feelings for ole Jack and the Anarchs Laughing

I like the Last Round, pretty much as it is, though I wouldn't feel badly if Nines and Damsel were fleshed out and a bit more and chatty Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: The Last Round   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:45 pm

CE 1.2 actually added a bloodoll to the last round. The smoking woman is a blooddoll, but don't ask me which level of seduction you need to feed on her. I don't like the aroma of smoked blood Twisted Evil
For a dance floor, I'm not so sure.Technically it can be done, but I just cant imagine Jack, Nines, or Skelter hopping around.
Damsel is another matter of course.

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: The Last Round   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Damsel walking around the Last Round would be kind of cool...would be more lifelike as long as it didn't mess with any of the quests Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: The Last Round   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

I don't see the Last Round as a club. It's a bar, a dive... a hangout, for non-sheep. Clubs are for sheep. Can you see any of the anarch NPCs 'boogeying down'? I can't.

Besides... I think having a place where you can dance a while and regain humanity should be limited to one per hub.

New dialog options would be great, but good luck finding people who can impersonate Jack, or Damsel. Smile They are too iconic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: The Last Round   Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:50 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
I don't see the Last Round as a club. It's a bar, a dive... a hangout, for non-sheep. Clubs are for sheep. Can you see any of the anarch NPCs 'boogeying down'? I can't.

I agree with this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Round   

Back to top Go down

The Last Round
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1