Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comp mod

Go down 
+2
Childe of Malkav
simjeanette
6 posters
AuthorMessage
simjeanette
Fledgling
Fledgling

Comp mod Empty
PostSubject: Comp mod   Comp mod EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 am

Yeah i am wondering if the companion mod is compatible with the camarilla mod ?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Comp mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp mod   Comp mod EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Different bloodlines mods are never compatible. There are no plug ins, so the gamefiles have to be overwritten.
And personally I absolutely prefer it this way. Comp mod is a good mod, even if I don't really like the idea of it. And adding both would in my opinon only make the power gamer happy. Wink

- geek
Back to top Go down
simjeanette
Fledgling
Fledgling

Comp mod Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Comp mod EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:55 pm

now that i think about it you are right.Besides i see that there are some really cool mods coming out for this game sorry i asked.P.S. Also i have played the comp mod it's cool but not as cool as i thought but anyway thanks i probably should not have asked people that hope i did not make anybody mad ?.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

Comp mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp mod   Comp mod EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Make someone mad? Nah...we'll just drain all the blood out of you, and then boil your leftover remains in oil...or something equally as fiendish Twisted Evil

Just kidding... maybe... welcome simjeanette cheers Glad to have you on the forums Cool
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

Comp mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp mod   Comp mod EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 pm

I think everyone here is cool enough not to get mad. And if they do, Zer0 and Malkav will curse them with Eternal Inability to Download Future Versions of CE and/or TFN.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Comp mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp mod   Comp mod EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
I think everyone here is cool enough not to get mad. And if they do, Zer0 and Malkav will curse them with Eternal Inability to Download Future Versions of CE and/or TFN.

HAHAHAHAHA! You made me LOL big time! Laughing

Welcome to TCI, Jeanette, we're glad your here and hope you stick around for awhile. There's alot of really cool people on this board and you aren't going to get flamed here, especially for asking a question. afro
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Comp mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp mod   Comp mod EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:14 am

simjeanette wrote:
now that i think about it you are right.Besides i see that there are some really cool mods coming out for this game sorry i asked.P.S. Also i have played the comp mod it's cool but not as cool as i thought but anyway thanks i probably should not have asked people that hope i did not make anybody mad ?.

Hi,
I totally forgot in my first answer: Welcome to this forum Exclamation Smile
And you can't make me mad. I'm the resident Malk here, so I'm already as mad as is possible Laughing

Sorry if my reply sounded a bit rude, but there are some people over at PV who tried to combine the mods, and changed so much, it just wasn't CE anymore. That got me rather pissed, and so I may have overreacted on your question.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Warduke
Fledgling
Fledgling
Warduke

Comp mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp mod   Comp mod EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 pm

I think that having the possibility of one or two companions (perhaps a watered down compmod) would be pretty cool. Not saying you should bust yer balls doing it, but its just a thought. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comp mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp mod   Comp mod Empty

Back to top Go down

Comp mod
Page 1 of 1