Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samedi Male Set

Go down 
+14
Ludens
Ahriman
Shabutaro
laurecu
YamiRaziel
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
Feral
nocturne.haarlem
z.o.o.
Maximus1
Miguel
aqui
srle
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Samedi Male Set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
He's so purdy! I love the detail you've gone into with him. Is there a female one coming as well?
Are you good at photochopping? I can provide the Nossie skins in targa format and do the format conversions for you. Then Zer0 can concentrate on doing other stuff for 1.2...

- geek
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
He's so purdy! I love the detail you've gone into with him. Is there a female one coming as well?
Are you good at photochopping? I can provide the Nossie skins in targa format and do the format conversions for you. Then Zer0 can concentrate on doing other stuff for 1.2...

- geek

I've never used photoshop only Paint tool SAI which wouldn't be able to do the job. If you'd be willing to hold on til my new PC turns up I'm more than happy to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 am

eye of the divine wrote:

Probably last because of all the Blenderwork I'll have to do for all 4 models. Getting rid of the long nails, the crazy teeth, and any accessories will prove a huge challenge. Then comes the long hours of getting the 4 skins just right. It took me nearly 3 weeks to do the male, I believe.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samedi Male Set   Samedi Male Set - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samedi Male Set
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2