Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasha
Fledgling
Fledgling
Akasha

Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane Empty
PostSubject: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Finished E.D. without killing anyone, picked up Heather in front of the building, went to the PH. Delivered quest, accepted Calling Grout, got the key to Skyline apts, AND When I walk out of his office, I find myself in some kind of a hallway which leads to a door without the option of opening it. And, on my both sides there are no walls, just a night view of the city. However, a picture worth thousand words.
Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane Bag11
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 pm

The picture is nice. Can't say I've seen anything like this before. Wink
Was this a one time glitch, or were you able to reproduce it?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Akasha
Fledgling
Fledgling
Akasha

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Every time I try to deliver the E.D. quest. I've been messing with this for about an hour now. I'm starting to lose my nerve. xD
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Sorry right now I have no idea what may cause this mess. But today I've already spent some hours looking into dialogue files for the release of TFN. I really need a rest now

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:01 am

That IS weird.

There are a few places in the game where I've encountered a 'soft spot' in the floor. Usually, I get stuck and can't move. One place, outside of the monastery building at the Society of Leopold, there's a place where I can actually 'fall through' the ground, and see the monastery recede into the distance above me. affraid

But I've never had that problem leaving LaCroix's audience chamber... nor has anyone I've spoken to. As soon as you open the door, the game does a fadeout and you're supposed to be transported to the lobby -- obviously, that's not happening. Sounds like you've picked up some random glitch.

Unless Childe of Malkav can come up with a magic fix, you might have to move your saved games to another file, and do a full uninstall and reinstall of the game.

Back to top Go down
Akasha
Fledgling
Fledgling
Akasha

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Yeah, i'm also familiar with getting stuck between two pieces of furniture. XD Blaah. Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. xD
Thank you very much for quick answers, I'm kind of used to waiting for ages. farao
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Sorry, no magic solution yet. Have you tried different routes to the door or opening it from different positions? The only thing I can imagine happened is that the exit triggers for different game states got mixed up.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Akasha
Fledgling
Fledgling
Akasha

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 am

MROWR.
I copied saved games, reinstalled the game, and when I load the game... again.. problem is the same. Blaaah. I'm going to delete saved games after E.D, and I'm gonna do it again.. If it doesn't change, I'll download VTMB again.. Q.Q
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Silly question, but you're not mixing your mods, are you? Playing Clan Quest mod on top of CE1.4, or something?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:31 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Silly question, but you're not mixing your mods, are you? Playing Clan Quest mod on top of CE1.4, or something?
I don't think so. In that case, problems would have occured a lot sooner.

But as an info for people interested in both mods: I've been in contact with Burgermeister. He is merging CE 1.4 with his new version.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane   Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to leave La Croix after delivering Elizabeth Dane
Page 1 of 1