Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?

Go down 
+15
Claudia
nocturne.haarlem
Nezumi
Feral
OuiYepp
8people
Klahera
laurecu
Shabutaro
PGM1961
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
blacktrench
Eliza
Zer0Morph
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Pick your first TFN Clan
Assamite
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap26%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Baali
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap26%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Followers of Set
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap21%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Ishtarri
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap5%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Osebo
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap0%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Salubri
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap16%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Samedi
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap5%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? I_vote_lcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? Empty
PostSubject: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:13 pm

As per the topic states... What clan do you plan on playing when TFN Beta is released on Halloween? I'm just curious which are the clan favorites so I know to add an xtra touch of love. I love you

Me personally? I'm torn between Assamites and Samedi... though having Celerity and Fortitude with the Ishtarri is a big draw for me. A part of me is also drawn to the evilness of the Baali and fire based discipline they weild. Ahhh hell honestly their all good.... bah I want to play... no more modding... me want to play now!! I'm going Torette here!!! adhfjahsjfklhasdlkfhasdjkl affraid
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Honestly? I can't wait to play a Salubri. I'm currently editing one of my OCs of a browser RPG set in the middle ages so I can play her as a Salubri. I absolutely love them. Especially with the third eye. That thing gives me the creeps, especially combined with the Tremere counter-propaganda. This makes for some very interesting stories ... and their end in the P&P world fits into the mood of the oWoD nicely.
Oh, I'm also looking forward to Obeah-specific dialogue options. I think you mentioned them earlier; are there going to be any or was that just an idea?
Back to top Go down
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:14 pm

I know I don't qualify for beta status yet but man I'd so go Baali, doesn't matter what game I play I always go evil, dark and/or demonic. I tried being good once in a video game (KotOR 2) I really tried by best but at the end of game I ended up on the neutral side of evil. Razz

That not withstanding I really want to try out the Daimoinon discipline, I've been following TFN awhile and I believe that is where I'd go, although Setites did come in a close second, I had some of my best VtM P&P experiences with my old Follow of Set character, so we'll see but for now defiantly Baali Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Well, for me there is only one choice. I follow the snake. I always prefer the snipers and sneakers to the battle tanks. So obfuscate really is a must for me. And serpentis and presence make a good addition for the situations where sneaking in and stabbing everyone in the back isn't the way to handle it. Also I like the chance of being a bit evil Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:25 pm

I want to play em all What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? Icon_lol
But i'm most excited to play with Setites. I don't know, there is something about ancient egypt culture that draws me ever since i was a little kid.

I believe after that i will try Samedi.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:17 pm

I'll probably make up my mind when I make a character, but I like the idea of playing an Assamite. I liked the screenshots of Quietus.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 am

Baali.. why? FIRE! damn the skills of Baali are lookin sooo great! i personally love the second of Daimoinon (withe the candles and circle on ground).. looks just cool
Back to top Go down
laurecu
Fledgling
Fledgling
laurecu

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 am

I bet i'm gonna make a char of a new clan, play 10 mins then say "No wait, maybe another first", and will be like that until i land in the Setite!.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:22 am

Daimon wrote:
Shabutaro wrote:
Baali.. why? FIRE! damn the skills of Baali are lookin sooo great! i personally love the second of Daimoinon (withe the candles and circle on ground).. looks just cool

Baali have fire? I'm starting with that now for sure.

yea.. their lvl 5 Daimoion is like The Flame of the Fantastic Four if you know it.. just watch their skills here.
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 am

I'd go for the Assamites!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Moniek50
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:09 pm

I'll probably be rolling a dice to decide Laughing

I've been reading up all my VtM literature. Including making NPC sheets for pnp games. Hoping to get a group together once uni starts again.
Back to top Go down
OuiYepp
Neonate
Neonate
OuiYepp

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:22 pm

I am deciding between Ishtarri, Baali and Setite. But I will play as an Ishtarri male first, I think. And then setite, followed by baali. Maybe I will change my mind when new skins arrive, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 am

Baali, for fire and contact with demons. And Baali is the old Gangrel character Wink Then an Assamite for martial prowress and Quaietus. Then Samedi for the looks, Osebo... Well, all of them. Zer0, admit it, you just love to destroy lives and academic careers, cause mine will go to ratshit when I will start playing TNF Twisted Evil Damn it, and your mod Laughing
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:47 am

Yo feral, Baali uses the Tremere Model, Assamites use the Gangrel one Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Feral wrote:
Baali, for fire and contact with demons. And Baali is the old Gangrel character Wink Then an Assamite for martial prowress and Quaietus. Then Samedi for the looks, Osebo... Well, all of them. Zer0, admit it, you just love to destroy lives and academic careers, cause mine will go to ratshit when I will start playing TNF Twisted Evil Damn it, and your mod Laughing

LOL, I laughed when I read this. Now you're making me feel like Blizzard and TFN is my World of Warcraft, lol.

Whispers "Hey Kid!, wanna buy some special candy?"

Each clan are nothing like the others and each have their own set of strengths and weaknesses. For instance, the Ishtarri, what a difficult clan to play. Their beautiful and charming and stroll through social situations with ease however their weakness is detrimental. If their Bloodpool drops below 50% at any time, they begin losing Humanity with the same rate as their blood to a minimum of 3. So if you head down to the Warrens with a 9 Humanity, you very well may come back out with 3 if you don't keep your blood at 50% or more. The obvious strategy makes this clan worthwhile to play.

Take the Baali for on the other hand, these guys are smart, I mean REALLY smart and their charismatic as well. Daimoinon is probably one if not the most powerful disciplines in the game and Obfuscate is always handy. With all of that power the Baali are still crippled by their weakness. Their hearts are black, I mean these guys are pulled by darkness to the point that they simply cannot raise their Humanity past 8. And even if they do raise to 9 or 10 it will naturally fall back to 8 on it's own, that's how naturally evil these guys are. If that wasn't enough, the Baali fear Hunters and the Inquisition more than any other clan because Daimoinon simply doesn't work on them. Priests, Hunters, and men of faith are all but immune to Daimoinon's trickery.

That's what I love about these clans, they are so different and unique to one another that each will inherit totally different strategies.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Yo zero, i have an important question for you.
Baali are smart, firearms type, right?

But their concordance discipline causes damage in Meelee or Unarmed?
Won't they be weaker because of it? I mean, they are the firearms type and will need to waste XP on fighter skills in order to take the full of their disciplines.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 am

Honestly I'm going for Salubri, for some reason I always start for the 'nicer' types in a game, then gradually slip down the slope into darkness. But this does raise one question for me. If I play Salubri will tremere talk to me at all? Like I'd expect to be locked out of the chantry considering the hatred between the two clans...
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Presuming that they realise you're Salubri bounce

Contrary to popular belief, you can't spot someones clan without ritual or very high auspex skills. So unless your sire was out and proud, it's unlikely to be evident. A Tremere ritual to taste the blood would reveal a variance of tremere blood (from a tremere point of view) so may presume you are from a different house. Not Goratrix though, they have a mark on their heads which is revealed to all tremere to mark them out as traitors.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Another thing about Tremere antitribu that makes them easy to spot is that they're all piles of ash now, according to WW canon. Smile
Back to top Go down
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:00 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Another thing about Tremere antitribu that makes them easy to spot is that they're all piles of ash now, according to WW canon. Smile

So what you're saying is... They are in league with the Samedi!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Not unless the goal of the Samedi is to make your carpet dirty. I can see it now:

"Hi! I'm a Tremere antitribu!"
"But... but you're a pile of ash!"
"I don't like to think my handicap defines me. Sure, there are challenges, but I feel I can overcome them."
"YOU'RE A PILE OF ASH!!!"
"I prefer to call it 'Corporeally Challenged'. If you're going to insist on using negative stereotypes, then you can't be in my coterie."
"Forget it. Where's my vacuum?"
"Your what?" [after a little motorized suction noise, a muffled voice comes from the vacuum filter bag.] "Hey! Let me out of here!"
[faint beeping, as of someone dialing a phone] "Hey Giovanni? I've got something you might be interested in."
Back to top Go down
nocturne.haarlem
Neonate
Neonate
nocturne.haarlem

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:41 am

Feral wrote:

Amen to that...but my first pick would be the assamite, just love those sneaky bastards! Smile
Second would definitely be the samedi
Back to top Go down
http://nocturnehaarlem.nl/
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 am

I'll play Samedi, cuz Samedi are roxxors Wink
Back to top Go down
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 am

PGM1961 wrote:
Not unless the goal of the Samedi is to make your carpet dirty. I can see it now:

"Hi! I'm a Tremere antitribu!"
"But... but you're a pile of ash!"
"I don't like to think my handicap defines me. Sure, there are challenges, but I feel I can overcome them."
"YOU'RE A PILE OF ASH!!!"
"I prefer to call it 'Corporeally Challenged'. If you're going to insist on using negative stereotypes, then you can't be in my coterie."
"Forget it. Where's my vacuum?"
"Your what?" [after a little motorized suction noise, a muffled voice comes from the vacuum filter bag.] "Hey! Let me out of here!"
[faint beeping, as of someone dialing a phone] "Hey Giovanni? I've got something you might be interested in."

Heh, I was actually referring to the third level of Thanatosis, Ashes to Ashes, so I'd figure they'd get along as mutual piles of ash but your digression was amusing as well Smile The Samedi could use the Tremere as a distraction; nothing stings more than a pile of tremere in the eye, Saulot can attest to that :p
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:14 am

blacktrench wrote:
Heh, I was actually referring to the third level of Thanatosis, Ashes to Ashes, so I'd figure they'd get along as mutual piles of ash but your digression was amusing as well Smile The Samedi could use the Tremere as a distraction; nothing stings more than a pile of tremere in the eye, Saulot can attest to that :p

I understand. Smile However, Thanatosis has been changed slightly for the TFN game. 3 dots in Thanatosis gives you 'Enervation', which robs your enemy's strength. Take a look in the TFN section under "Gallery Noir" for cool screenshots of the proposed disciplines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next