Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?

Go down 
+15
Claudia
nocturne.haarlem
Nezumi
Feral
OuiYepp
8people
Klahera
laurecu
Shabutaro
PGM1961
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
blacktrench
Eliza
Zer0Morph
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Pick your first TFN Clan
Assamite
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Baali
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Followers of Set
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Ishtarri
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Osebo
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Salubri
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Samedi
What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:16 am

PGM1961 wrote:
blacktrench wrote:
Heh, I was actually referring to the third level of Thanatosis, Ashes to Ashes, so I'd figure they'd get along as mutual piles of ash but your digression was amusing as well Smile The Samedi could use the Tremere as a distraction; nothing stings more than a pile of tremere in the eye, Saulot can attest to that :p

I understand. Smile However, Thanatosis has been changed slightly for the TFN game. 3 dots in Thanatosis gives you 'Enervation', which robs your enemy's strength. Take a look in the TFN section under "Gallery Noir" for cool screenshots of the proposed disciplines.

awwww, but I was hoping to sit as a pile of ashes in Ventrue Tower and wait until Chunk tries to clean me up and then say boo!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Not unless the goal of the Samedi is to make your carpet dirty. I can see it now:

"Hi! I'm a Tremere antitribu!"
"But... but you're a pile of ash!"
"I don't like to think my handicap defines me. Sure, there are challenges, but I feel I can overcome them."
"YOU'RE A PILE OF ASH!!!"
"I prefer to call it 'Corporeally Challenged'. If you're going to insist on using negative stereotypes, then you can't be in my coterie."
"Forget it. Where's my vacuum?"
"Your what?" [after a little motorized suction noise, a muffled voice comes from the vacuum filter bag.] "Hey! Let me out of here!"
[faint beeping, as of someone dialing a phone] "Hey Giovanni? I've got something you might be interested in."
ROTFL
Really good one. You should write some fanfiction.

blacktrench wrote:
awwww, but I was hoping to sit as a pile of ashes in Ventrue Tower and wait until Chunk tries to clean me up and then say boo!.
Bad, bad boy...
Back to top Go down
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Feral wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:
Not unless the goal of the Samedi is to make your carpet dirty. I can see it now:

"Hi! I'm a Tremere antitribu!"
"But... but you're a pile of ash!"
"I don't like to think my handicap defines me. Sure, there are challenges, but I feel I can overcome them."
"YOU'RE A PILE OF ASH!!!"
"I prefer to call it 'Corporeally Challenged'. If you're going to insist on using negative stereotypes, then you can't be in my coterie."
"Forget it. Where's my vacuum?"
"Your what?" [after a little motorized suction noise, a muffled voice comes from the vacuum filter bag.] "Hey! Let me out of here!"
[faint beeping, as of someone dialing a phone] "Hey Giovanni? I've got something you might be interested in."
ROTFL
Really good one. You should write some fanfiction.

blacktrench wrote:
awwww, but I was hoping to sit as a pile of ashes in Ventrue Tower and wait until Chunk tries to clean me up and then say boo!.
Bad, bad boy...

@Feral: The wacky adventures of a Samedi and his "corporeally challenged" Tremere Antitribu roommate? Oh god it would be a sitcom... I'd watch it. Very Happy The only question is, what would we call it?
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 pm

One an a half men?
Back to top Go down
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Eliza wrote:
One an a half men?

Heh that was bad, oh oh oh what about "How I met Your Sire?"
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:32 pm

The Big Fang Theory?
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 pm

"Desperate Housevampires"

'The Big Fang Theory' is my favorite (so far). Good one, Philosopher. That's on my Flaws & Merits list: "Likes Bad Puns."
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 am

I think I'm jumping on the Baali band wagon too. Tremere and Malkavian are my favoirte clans in the oWoD lore. I am always drawn to spellcaster types such as the Tremere and I love the roleplay versatility of a Malkavian and that just about any concept you have is doable with Malk.

Baali, to me, are symbolic of a power hungery blackhearted vile persona who aspirations for garnering more of afromentioned power completely overshadow any sense of morality. scruples or integrity. Layer after layer of damnation and meglomaniacal ambition! Sign me up.

ZM is to blame for the rediculously awsome looking dicipline powers which have influenced my choice lol.

I'd say my second character (or maybe first depending on my whims when it is released ;p) will be Female Setite.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:04 am

@Blacktrench: "CSI:Transylvania"
"The V Files"?
Really don't know. Sorry for so late ansver, crazy time at work.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Rudest wrote:
I think I'm jumping on the Baali band wagon too. Tremere and Malkavian are my favoirte clans in the oWoD lore. I am always drawn to spellcaster types such as the Tremere and I love the roleplay versatility of a Malkavian and that just about any concept you have is doable with Malk.

Baali, to me, are symbolic of a power hungery blackhearted vile persona who aspirations for garnering more of afromentioned power completely overshadow any sense of morality. scruples or integrity. Layer after layer of damnation and meglomaniacal ambition! Sign me up.

ZM is to blame for the rediculously awsome looking dicipline powers which have influenced my choice lol.

I'd say my second character (or maybe first depending on my whims when it is released ;p) will be Female Setite.

I was all set for Assamite and now I wanna play Baali, thanks Rudest! LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Feral wrote:
@Blacktrench: "CSI:Transylvania"
"The V Files"?
Really don't know. Sorry for so late ansver, crazy time at work.

Of course you'd have to find a place for the show at first. I mean, just look at the program guide for MTV (nooo, silly, that's Malkavian TV, not what you thought!), it's so stuffed you'd have to stay up really late through the day to watch everything.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotyc
Fledgling
Fledgling
Hypnotyc

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:00 pm

I'll play Samedi. Thanatosis ruless !!
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:03 pm

I do believe that I'm going to try out the Salubri clan first. Can't wait for the mod to be finished! Smile
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Hypnotyc wrote:

Every time I see the word 'Thanatosis', I think of Sylvester the Cat as a Samedi. "I'm Thylvethter, the Thamedi with Thanatothith." Guess it seems like a bit of a mouthful. Even without a speech impediment, it's a tongue-twister.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Hypnotyc wrote:
Too bad there would be no Tzimisce. I bet you would love to play one Smile Man, Vicissitude...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:17 am

Hm, if you play a Samedi, you certainly have to call him Saturday, or in german Samstag or Sonnabend.

For the Tzimisce, would you redesign Heather, too? So she looks like one of these meatballs walking on their hands Question

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:53 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Hypnotyc wrote:

Every time I see the word 'Thanatosis', I think of Sylvester the Cat as a Samedi. "I'm Thylvethter, the Thamedi with Thanatothith." Guess it seems like a bit of a mouthful. Even without a speech impediment, it's a tongue-twister.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hm, if you play a Samedi, you certainly have to call him Saturday, or in german Samstag or Sonnabend.

For the Tzimisce, would you redesign Heather, too? So she looks like one of these meatballs walking on their hands Question

- geek

I know what I would make her into Twisted Evil And that surely wouldn't resemble one of the creepy crawlers, no. Something monstrously beautiful, or maybe, beautifully monstrous. Path of Metamorphosis is the only one to transcend the limitations of our mortal shells! Wait, I'm a Gangrel... And yeah Suspect
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:04 pm

I was going to head straight for the Setite female. but with the Salubri female, now I'll be torn. I think I'll still go for the Setite first though, with the Salubri second.

And you know, I was kinda disturbed with the Samedi male. If the female nosferatu is Nightmare Fuel in the regular game, I might just have nightmares about the Samedi female. I think I'll still be playing them, though.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Maxus,

Glad to hear someone liked my Salubri re-do, lol. I cringe to think about what must be done to the model and skin to make the Female Samedi work, ACK! Those damn accessories like fingernails and floppy ears, so many nights.... SO many long long nights...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?   What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the first clan you want to play for TFN Beta?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2