Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade

Go down 
+4
z.o.o.
Zer0Morph
Jad.3
Shabutaro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Hmm i played through the game not that often (and last time i played was few years ago^^). I can't seem to find the Tal'Maha'Ra Blade anymore (wasn't it at the top of the empire arms hotel?) Well could be cool if you would help me and give me some hints where to find it^^
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Hallowbrook hotel, the final battle pit with Tzimisce.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:13 pm

I think Jad.3 is right, however you won't find it in TFN. For final nights, it will be buyable from Akeem, the new NPC as early as Downtown.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:16 pm

HOW
MUCH
?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 pm

ALOT!!!! You'll have to save up for it... Remember old RPG games where you had to save up for stuff? Ahhh the days...
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 pm

* * * I am the sheath, fill me!
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
* * * I am the sheath, fill me!

If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me...HA HA HA! Ew.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:58 pm

oh than i just mistook the hotels^^ thx Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:08 pm

On the battle pit with Andrei, hallowbrook hotel. next to a dead body.

I believe it was different in vanilla, but Wesp changed it Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 am

Yes, in the vanilla game it was leaning against the wall in one of the rooms on the first level you enter (Hallowbrook). On the left side of the hall, right next to the crossing hallway. Smile

(This stuff is imprinted on my brain.)
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 am

Actually, I like the Bush Hook better against most creatures, but that's just me. That Tam'laham'ra blade is just not imposing enough. (Plus I get tired of using a katana, even if it is made in the land of the dead by some ultra-top-secret Sabbat sect.

Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 am

well i LOVE Katana's.. cuz i LOVE Japan^^ thats sone of my reasons for owning a 140cm pure black Katana and always play classes who wield swords (twin/dual sword > 2hand > 1hand) after i played a mage (cuz it's more fun to play with them^^)
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 pm

The Tal'mahe'Re isn't made by a Sabbat Sect, the Black hand in the Sabbat and the True Black Hand are completely different sects, the sect within the Black hand was started after the True Hand as an anglicisation of Manus Nigrim which was drawn from the term Tal'mahe'Re itself.

The Black Hand within the Sabbat is simply a puppet of the true hand and a handy euphamism should anyone attempt to uncover secrets. Like trying to google for information on Brad Pitt as your class mate who lives in a one bedroom flat when having the celebrity tramp all over your attempts.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
ALOT!!!! You'll have to save up for it... Remember old RPG games where you had to save up for stuff? Ahhh the days...
You can always sell your grandmother...

@PGM
The bushhook, I don't know. Never played it. Does it come with a nice stealth kill animation?
And with Dementation, I don't really need high damage weapons.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
You can always sell your grandmother...

Wouldn't get much for grannie... unless the Giovanni were interested.

Childe of Malkav wrote:
@PGM
The bushhook, I don't know. Never played it. Does it come with a nice stealth kill animation?
And with Dementation, I don't really need high damage weapons.

Yes, the bush hook comes with a unique stealth kill. Speaking of which, since this is my first time playing a Gangrel all the way through, I'd never seen the stealth kill using Protean before. You basically just reach through their chest and rip their heart out. (You don't see a heart, but when the kill is done it appears for a second like he's looking at something in his hand.) Sweet! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:36 pm

8people wrote:
The Tal'mahe'Re isn't made by a Sabbat Sect, the Black hand in the Sabbat and the True Black Hand are completely different sects, the sect within the Black hand was started after the True Hand as an anglicisation of Manus Nigrim which was drawn from the term Tal'mahe'Re itself.

The Black Hand within the Sabbat is simply a puppet of the true hand and a handy euphamism should anyone attempt to uncover secrets. Like trying to google for information on Brad Pitt as your class mate who lives in a one bedroom flat when having the celebrity tramp all over your attempts.

The Tar'mahe'Le (i refuse to spell such a stupid and pretentious name correctly, in case you're wondering) IS the true Black Hand, or Manus Nigrim. The description for the sword says they made it, and considering the fact that it causes aggravated damage, a connection to the shadowlands (land of the dead) is likely, since the Tra'lema'Ha were based out of a city there. Guess old Andrei has friends in high places.

The sword's aggravated damage is good, but the bush hook does more damage, so it mows through humans better. The Rat'atouil'Le blade is better for use against supernaturals. Andrei should've had that blade when he fought the PC... he might've lived longer.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Flamethrower is still a flamethrower, blade or no blade
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Andrei doesn't need Tra'lala'la, viccissitude can give him a comfortable aggravated hand. Doesn't he have aggr. hand?
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Andrei doesn't need Tra'lala'la, viccissitude can give him a comfortable aggravated hand. Doesn't he have aggr. hand?

His hand sure aggravates me, when he hits me with it. Yes it's aggr. damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade   Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade Empty

Back to top Go down

Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: