Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Tell me the truth, cupcakes. Do you like it? And should i add filet socks?
u kidding?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
hell no
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
looks ok
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
hope is a good thing
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
add those socks
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
there's no reason to hide those legs
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
cactus
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   Sat May 07, 2011 5:23 pm

omg i thought i stopped watching this thread but i got an email and jusst logged in. firstly, thanks for all good & bad comments. you can say whatever you like, but exactly, i seen other skins. so im not gonna talk shit to you bcuz i know it doesnt worth it.

whatever...
i jst have been living so hard times.my first year @university, new city, new apartment, new people and death of my dreams... the lower i've fallen, and i guess the higher i'll fly... my mom just died @16th april and still i dont feel like its real. i wish she turned into vampire to kill people who hurts... but you know what they say, self-consolations never work. whatever bitches, i had no time for gaming. still i dont have. but i guess i will try to do something for malks. maybe holding all those absurd things is a good way not to think all that crazy things happened.
btw, im a male (x yes im a gay guy and proud with it. you can go f * * k yourself if you have problems with it. i will be around here as i'm able.
again - thanks.

XOXO
Eugene
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/eugene.argus
Mishu
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 am

Could you please update the link?
Your model is absolutely awesome and I'd totally like to have her in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 am

Mishu wrote:
Could you please update the link?
Your model is absolutely awesome and I'd totally like to have her in game.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freddish
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
What is this Mr and Mrs Godot ruckus anyways? I am a feeble minded American, help me out? jocolor

"Waiting for Godot" is a play. Godot never shows up, so people use it as an example of waiting for something unlikely (or never) to happen.

Re: The skin. I like the outfits. I think the full face shot is less attractive than the 3/4 view. The jaw and cheeks look thicker/wider in the full face shot. I'd vote to put it in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthony
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 pm

I wish too this new skin, it's simply AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   Today at 6:15 am

Back to top Go down

[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2