Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TUTORIAL QUEST

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joao3000
Fledgling
Fledgling

TUTORIAL QUEST Empty
PostSubject: TUTORIAL QUEST   TUTORIAL QUEST EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Dude, intalled the Camarilla Edition v 1.4 so it changed the gangrel skill animalis, and at the tutorial quest, when you need to use animalism to kill the sabbat guy isnt working, when he spots me I fail the quest, couse before lvl 1 animalis used to blind the guy with the ravens... so.. any sugestions other then givin up the tutorial quest?
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

TUTORIAL QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL QUEST   TUTORIAL QUEST EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:53 pm

You're right, I had this trouble when I tried to play Gangrel. Animal Succulence does nothing, and attacking him just gets you sent back for not being stealthy enough, even though you're supposed to kill him.

Try this: Advance while crouching, but no further than the edge of the crates. Just try to get his attention, and get him to come check things out. When he starts coming, back around the corner and activate Animal Succulence, and anything else like Protean. When he reaches the edge of the crate, come out of hiding and attack. It only makes you start over if he spots you while he's out in the middle of the room.

This is how I got past him the first time with a Gangrel, and I just tried it again to check it out. Animal Succulence plus another discipline, and don't reveal yourself until he's right next to the crates.

PS- my Sneaking feat was only a 2. My guess is that if it were higher, I'd have a hard time getting his attention without going out into the room, which gets you sent back.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

TUTORIAL QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL QUEST   TUTORIAL QUEST EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 am

Thanks for letting us know guys! I had to setup all of the new clans for TFN so I'm pretty positive I can fix this issue so it's no longer a sneaking quest but a killing quest. That way you are asked to kill the guard instead of sneaking past him.

I will have to redownload 1.4 so I can fix the tutorial.py file.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

TUTORIAL QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL QUEST   TUTORIAL QUEST EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:25 pm

huh? it worked for me just normal on the first time trying.. i activated AS and went in and killed him.. and next door..
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

TUTORIAL QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL QUEST   TUTORIAL QUEST EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Thanks for letting us know guys! I had to setup all of the new clans for TFN so I'm pretty positive I can fix this issue so it's no longer a sneaking quest but a killing quest. That way you are asked to kill the guard instead of sneaking past him.

I will have to redownload 1.4 so I can fix the tutorial.py file.

It already asks you to kill him... but when you come into view, it sends you back for not sneaking by him.

Shabutaro, I don't know how you got by him. Once I found the way I mentioned above, I quit looking. I've got the game saved at that point... I'll try a few new things to see if there's another way that I missed.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

TUTORIAL QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL QUEST   TUTORIAL QUEST EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:29 am

well i just did it like i was asked to^^ i dont know.. maybe u activated AS too late or too early?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TUTORIAL QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL QUEST   TUTORIAL QUEST Empty

Back to top Go down

TUTORIAL QUEST
Page 1 of 1