Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 To late to offer up some voice acting?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:09 pm

You guys seem to be pretty far into the project so I'm not sure if this offer will even be useful to you lol. I'd love to put a demo together for you if there is a need. From what I gather however everything seems to be covered. Still.

Given word that there is the slightest possibility I'll put together a nice sample if you'll hear it out.

If all of the lip-syncing and voice acting has been covered then I'll find some corner to q.q in hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 35
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Rudest wrote:
You guys seem to be pretty far into the project so I'm not sure if this offer will even be useful to you lol. I'd love to put a demo together for you if there is a need. From what I gather however everything seems to be covered. Still.

Given word that there is the slightest possibility I'll put together a nice sample if you'll hear it out.

If all of the lip-syncing and voice acting has been covered then I'll find some corner to q.q in hehe.

Oh-h-h-ho no, it's never too late. You are wanted, you are needed, and you are necessary. Your contribution, what ever the quality, will be appreciated. Please stay with us rudest friend.

Speaking of rude friends, Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday character endears itself directly and precisely to what makes us Americans American. I love that character.

I am of course speaking from a secular and egotistical viewpoint.

Now, from a sacred standpoint, Doc Holiday was a whimp. He chose to empower himself through the quick fix of violence and murder instead of empowering himself with his inherent ability to endure. He, like every other darling baby on earth, wasn't born with a gun in his hand. In his manhood, each passing day was an opportunity for him to put his gun down and walk away.

Poor, scared little boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:46 pm

I sent you a PM, check it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 pm

z.o.o. wrote:
Oh-h-h-ho no, it's never too late. You are wanted, you are needed, and you are necessary. Your contribution, what ever the quality, will be appreciated. Please stay with us rudest friend.

Speaking of rude friends, Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday character endears itself directly and precisely to what makes us Americans American. I love that character.

I am of course speaking from a secular and egotistical viewpoint.

Now, from a sacred standpoint, Doc Holiday was a whimp. He chose to empower himself through the quick fix of violence and murder instead of empowering himself with his inherent ability to endure. He, like every other darling baby on earth, wasn't born with a gun in his hand. In his manhood, each passing day was an opportunity for him to put his gun down and walk away.

Poor, scared little boy.

What the hell are you smoking, and better yet where can I get some? cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 416
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:36 am

do you already have some voice samples? for us to hear?^^ and are you goin to change nearly every spoken part of vtmb? cuz u will need a freaking lot of voice actors than^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 35
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
z.o.o. wrote:
Oh-h-h-ho no, it's never too late. You are wanted, you are needed, and you are necessary. Your contribution, what ever the quality, will be appreciated. Please stay with us rudest friend.

Speaking of rude friends, Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday character endears itself directly and precisely to what makes us Americans American. I love that character.

I am of course speaking from a secular and egotistical viewpoint.

Now, from a sacred standpoint, Doc Holiday was a whimp. He chose to empower himself through the quick fix of violence and murder instead of empowering himself with his inherent ability to endure. He, like every other darling baby on earth, wasn't born with a gun in his hand. In his manhood, each passing day was an opportunity for him to put his gun down and walk away.

Poor, scared little boy.

What the hell are you smoking, and better yet where can I get some? cheers
lol! See what you did, ThePhilosopher? See what you did? Now you got everybody thinking I blaze on phillies! lol!

Shabutaro wrote:
do you already have some voice samples? for us to hear?^^ and are you goin to change nearly every spoken part of vtmb? cuz u will need a freaking lot of voice actors than^^

That's a good question. I can't wait to hear what Scarecrow's voice sounds like as well. If his song is any indication, then I know I'm in for a treat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:59 am

Scarecrow rocked out Akeem's voice like a PRO! He sounds so middle eastern Assamite it's amazing... too bad I think Scarecrow retired... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 am

WTF am I gonna do with this box of tissue now?

Suppose I'll get to work.

Gotta put together a leetle miniscript. I think I'll base on something simple. Different clans. Simple enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 am

I keep procrastinating! But because I am swamped here lately rofl. I am burning some tiime right now. Longer I stay up, the more I can sleep through, the more likely I'll be left alone long enough to do this! Get this unrested insomnia crap out of my system and then get down to buisness -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   Today at 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
To late to offer up some voice acting?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pillars of Eternity
» Limited time offer tickets for New Year eve party for NYC group discount available
» Relaxing voice - A talented singer
» Late braking
» The Awesome Acting Club! - CLOSED

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: