Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To late to offer up some voice acting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

To late to offer up some voice acting? Empty
PostSubject: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:09 pm

You guys seem to be pretty far into the project so I'm not sure if this offer will even be useful to you lol. I'd love to put a demo together for you if there is a need. From what I gather however everything seems to be covered. Still.

Given word that there is the slightest possibility I'll put together a nice sample if you'll hear it out.

If all of the lip-syncing and voice acting has been covered then I'll find some corner to q.q in hehe.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Rudest wrote:
You guys seem to be pretty far into the project so I'm not sure if this offer will even be useful to you lol. I'd love to put a demo together for you if there is a need. From what I gather however everything seems to be covered. Still.

Given word that there is the slightest possibility I'll put together a nice sample if you'll hear it out.

If all of the lip-syncing and voice acting has been covered then I'll find some corner to q.q in hehe.

Oh-h-h-ho no, it's never too late. You are wanted, you are needed, and you are necessary. Your contribution, what ever the quality, will be appreciated. Please stay with us rudest friend.

Speaking of rude friends, Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday character endears itself directly and precisely to what makes us Americans American. I love that character.

I am of course speaking from a secular and egotistical viewpoint.

Now, from a sacred standpoint, Doc Holiday was a whimp. He chose to empower himself through the quick fix of violence and murder instead of empowering himself with his inherent ability to endure. He, like every other darling baby on earth, wasn't born with a gun in his hand. In his manhood, each passing day was an opportunity for him to put his gun down and walk away.

Poor, scared little boy.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:46 pm

I sent you a PM, check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 pm

z.o.o. wrote:
Oh-h-h-ho no, it's never too late. You are wanted, you are needed, and you are necessary. Your contribution, what ever the quality, will be appreciated. Please stay with us rudest friend.

Speaking of rude friends, Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday character endears itself directly and precisely to what makes us Americans American. I love that character.

Now, from a sacred standpoint, Doc Holiday was a whimp. He chose to empower himself through the quick fix of violence and murder instead of empowering himself with his inherent ability to endure. He, like every other darling baby on earth, wasn't born with a gun in his hand. In his manhood, each passing day was an opportunity for him to put his gun down and walk away.

Poor, scared little boy.

What the hell are you smoking, and better yet where can I get some? cheers
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:36 am

do you already have some voice samples? for us to hear?^^ and are you goin to change nearly every spoken part of vtmb? cuz u will need a freaking lot of voice actors than^^
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
z.o.o. wrote:

Poor, scared little boy.

What the hell are you smoking, and better yet where can I get some? cheers
lol! See what you did, ThePhilosopher? See what you did? Now you got everybody thinking I blaze on phillies! lol!

Shabutaro wrote:
do you already have some voice samples? for us to hear?^^ and are you goin to change nearly every spoken part of vtmb? cuz u will need a freaking lot of voice actors than^^

That's a good question. I can't wait to hear what Scarecrow's voice sounds like as well. If his song is any indication, then I know I'm in for a treat.

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:59 am

Scarecrow rocked out Akeem's voice like a PRO! He sounds so middle eastern Assamite it's amazing... too bad I think Scarecrow retired... Sad
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 am

WTF am I gonna do with this box of tissue now?

Suppose I'll get to work.

Gotta put together a leetle miniscript. I think I'll base on something simple. Different clans. Simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 am

I keep procrastinating! But because I am swamped here lately rofl. I am burning some tiime right now. Longer I stay up, the more I can sleep through, the more likely I'll be left alone long enough to do this! Get this unrested insomnia crap out of my system and then get down to buisness -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To late to offer up some voice acting?   To late to offer up some voice acting? Empty

Back to top Go down

To late to offer up some voice acting?
Page 1 of 1