Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)

Go down 
+18
8people
PGM1961
blacktrench
Rudest
Maximus1
ThePhilosopher
Nezumi
Childe of Malkav
PhilK1988
SoniMax
Celsius
Eliza
OuiYepp
Shabutaro
Feral
srle
Claudia
Zer0Morph
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:19 am

Well I am definitely in for the Beta, so I can play my Baali... named Benny. Beta Baali Benny... pls? Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 am

I just hope I have time to reskin the Baali clan before Beta. Let's see, I think I'll make a checklist of things I wish to accomplish before Beta.

1) Reskin the new armor icons
2) Reskin the Baali sets
3) Add pop ups to the tutorial for the new Humanity/Frenzy system
4) Finish Pre-Character clan histories for Ishtarri, Osebo, and Salubri
5) Finish proof-reading Hollywood, Generic, and Main Character dialogues

Scarecrow needs to...
1) Finish the loading screens for clan descriptions

Philosopher needs to...
1) Finish as much of the Akeem dialogue as possible

Malkav needs to...
1) Rest, he's stressed out and needs a vacation Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

You need to give me one god damn raise!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Hey Wait! Are you getting paid for this?!?! Cause I'm not, what the hell?!?! HAHA scratch

Man I got so much crap to do for this stupid game, it's not even funny. My biggest worry is that I won't get it all done before Beta Release. I've already planned on possibly taking a Vacation Day off from work the Friday before Halloween, just so I can sit at home and work on TFN ALL day, then I plan on working on it ALL day Saturday too, to fix any last minute bugs.

This game is becoming a pain in my undead ass, I'll tell ya what. Man I can't wait to get my life back... wait, then I'll be bored again. hmph... Rolling Eyes

<<Confession Time: I have to admit, I'm getting very burnt out on modding this game right now. I really want to take Bodybuilding and exercise seriously again and I find myself skipping out on the gym to stay home and work on TFN. I devote literally every possible minute of my life to this game when I'm not at work. I don't spend time with my wife, all of my hobbies have been put on hold, and I find myself no longer praying to God anymore... because my mind is so consumed with thoughts, ideas, and possibilities for TFN. I'm obsessed and I need to get out from under this pressure and these expectations I've put on myself.>>
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
<<Confession Time: I have to admit, I'm getting very burnt out on modding this game right now. I really want to take Bodybuilding and exercise seriously again and I find myself skipping out on the gym to stay home and work on TFN. I devote literally every possible minute of my life to this game when I'm not at work. I don't spend time with my wife, all of my hobbies have been put on hold, and I find myself no longer praying to God anymore... because my mind is so consumed with thoughts, ideas, and possibilities for TFN. I'm obsessed and I need to get out from under this pressure and these expectations I've put on myself.>>

Don't get burned out. If you're doing this for fun, and you're not having fun, something is wrong. If the Beta release is a few days late, we'll survive. I'm biting my cheek as I say this of course, because I'm eager to see what TFN is like. But I can wait, too. You are the goose that lays the golden eggs; we don't want you unhappy, because -- Duh! -- no more eggs! So slow down, take your life back, and take the wife out to dinner. Maybe even get a little [CONTENT EDITED FOR YOUNGER AUDIENCES] I'm sure she'll thank you for it. Maybe that will help keep you in shape, too. Smile

As for the guy upstairs... just have a quick conversation every now and then. I'm sure he understands. No need for long, formal speeches; just share your thoughts once in a while.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:49 am

Just don't start it with "Dear Caine... er..."
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 am

HAHA thanks PGM and 8People.

I've been in production mode for too long and need to get back to hobby mode. Basically when I'm in hobby mode I'm still producing cool stuff, just without all the pressure to meet deadlines. At least I'll still have 2 months after Beta to fix bugs and do some other minor work so I'm sure things will slow down a little, I hope at least, HAHA.

I'm pretty sure the Beta version will have quite a few bugs though, so I should be busy with that. In fact I'm finding non-game breaking bugs even now, and fixing those and I find them.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Hey Wait! Are you getting paid for this?!?! Cause I'm not, what the hell?!?! HAHA scratch

Man I got so much crap to do for this stupid game, it's not even funny. My biggest worry is that I won't get it all done before Beta Release. I've already planned on possibly taking a Vacation Day off from work the Friday before Halloween, just so I can sit at home and work on TFN ALL day, then I plan on working on it ALL day Saturday too, to fix any last minute bugs.

This game is becoming a pain in my undead ass, I'll tell ya what. Man I can't wait to get my life back... wait, then I'll be bored again. hmph... Rolling Eyes

Relax, take a brake, get your life back. If we have to wait for a little longer, hell, we will understand. Burnouts are no good for modding, and you are kind of important for us.
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 am

Yes, I'm basically repeating what the others said. But I hear repetition is good for the mind.

Don't worry about getting TFN out exactly on the date. After all, it's just a game and while we all enjoy it and look forward to it, everyone will get along fine if you decide that you take a break. Real life, especially your health, comes before the mod.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 am

Hey Z...REAL LIFE MUST COME BEFORE GAMING and that includes TFN's buddy...if your getting burned out, zombified ( is that a word lol ), or in other ways suffering then stop right now and hit the brakes!

Seriously, there isn't a single one of us here on the forums that is going to hold a virtual or otherwise gun to your head for you to get this out to us. Take a few weeks off, get things back in perspective as needed, and when your feeling up to it, finish up TFN for a beta test run. None of us are incapable of needing rest and balance in our lives and too much obsession over "anything" is a BAD deal.

Old friend if your wife is feeling neglected due to your modding...something is amiss and heed the warning going off in your head. Years back when I was in my EQ1 obsession ( needing to be logged in every single night and weekend ), my marriage almost became toast...don't let that happen as I can assure you it is NOT worth it.

As much as everyone is excited to give TFN a go...we aren't wanting you to sacrifice your well-being to do so...it's only A GAME...we can wait...however long as is needed Cool
Back to top Go down
OuiYepp
Neonate
Neonate
OuiYepp

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Yes, I can only agree. No one here on the forums wants you to neglect important parts of your life to get this mod finished on the hour/day or even week. I will go as far as month! Ones relationship with ones wife and God are the most important things in ones life. (Unless you have children as well.) As you can see, no one here would dream to ask you to make that sacrifice for this mod. We all need and should to live our lives, and gaming/modding/dreaming should be a part of our lives if we wish, but we should never let it affect other more important parts in a negative way.

In other words; I am sure all the fans want you to take a break and work at your own pace.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 am

I really appreciate the support everyone and just know that I’m doing a lot better after reading your responses to my stress. I have decided that I WILL make the Halloween deadline and TFN will be ready for down as scheduled. Hopefully that will restore some faith for those who were afraid they would be denied their Halloween gift. I can’t promise that everything will be skinned by then but it will be released on time and I expect the dialogue files will also be ready for basic play.

This week I have been spending A LOT of time setting up the new Haggle system in the dialogue files wherever money is exchanged. If you are paying someone for information or someone is paying you as a reward, your Haggle feat will determine the amount exchanged, obviously having a higher Haggle will net you more money. I’m really excited about this and it’s restoring renewed vigor into my modding. More later on this…
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 am

Hey Zer0, don't push yourself too hard.
You are allowed to have a life, and to not want to work on it, don't worry about us ! You are already making most of us a huge favor by working on this, think of it as an unexpected happy surprise. If you can't make it to november, that's not going to deceive or make us angry or something like that Smile

The new haggle system sounds awesome, it had to be made, you got it all right ! \o/
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:53 am

Alright guys, the Beta Testing sign up is officially closed. No more sign ups will be allowed at this point however if you are not a part of the Beta Testing team and wish to follow our progress, feel free to view the posts made in the Beta Testing Section of TFN.

Here is a breakdown of the qualified Beta Testers who will be receiving a Private Message at midnight on Halloween with the location and password to download the file.

Beta Testers
TFN Developers (obviously)
Shabutaro
Feral
PGM1961
Eliza
Celsius
8people
SoniMax
OuiYepp
Simison
Maximus1
Blacktrench
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:55 am

Hmm? I didn't qualify? Darn..
Back to top Go down
PhilK1988
Neonate
Neonate
PhilK1988

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:32 am

Can't wait for a release. The fact that I'm not one of the beta testers gives me at least enough time to conentrate on my university studies Razz
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:13 am

Oh I'm not part of it either ! Oh well, I'll be able to work harder on other stuff then Smile
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:37 am

*in raspy, quiet voice* Seven days.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Hmm? I didn't qualify? Darn..

Claudia wrote:
Oh I'm not part of it either ! Oh well, I'll be able to work harder on other stuff then Smile

Did you guys sign up? Let me check my PMs again and see if I got an invite from you.

Edit: I just checked again and I don't see an invite from you guys? Let me know if you signed up for this and I can put you in the list of testers. I responded to all of the invites I got with an "Approved" message, you should've gotten that after you signed up.

If it's a simple misunderstanding then let me know and I'll add you to the list.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:29 pm

can't wait... did the humans already invented the freeze/unfreeze thing so i can sleep for 7 whole days?^^ can't wait... CAN'T WAIT
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 am

OMG, 6 days remaining bounce
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:00 am

Well I was the first response to this post, I didn't understand I had to PM you ^^'
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 am

Claudia wrote:
Well I was the first response to this post, I didn't understand I had to PM you ^^'

Your right, you did respond...very first post of this thread, but yeah Claudia, Z wanted everyone interested to PM him to get signed up Smile Maybe you need to send him some money for a re-consideration or send him some chocolate or something Laughing
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:21 am

Oh it doesn't matter that much for me, I'll just wait untill final release, that's fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:40 am

Nezumi and srle didn't realize they had to PM me either, but they just did so I added them to the list. If you want in Claudia send me a PM, otherwise feel free to catch the final version in December (Christmas). TFN should be more put together then anyways. Your good either way... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)   TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TFN Open Beta Sign Up (Register Here)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next