Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I've noticed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

What I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: What I've noticed   What I've noticed EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:30 am

A few small things I've picked up in this most recent run through:

When I first entered the Downtown apartments the elevator wasn't working, I simply couldn't press the button to open it.

While this didn't happen again, after this I've had the occasional problem of my character falling infinitely after entering these same apartments through the front door. I had to enter through the sewers.

Also a couple of text bugs:

hengeyokai is spelt hengey.kai when talking to the china town baroness.
Protege is misspelt when asking for money after giovanni quest.
Confessions owner sometimes says something without talking or says different to what is written. I even got a syntax error as text once, something like "clannot(nos) else" or something.

Anyway that is all..
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

What I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed   What I've noticed EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 am

Hi Nezumi,

The elevator bug is a known issue. It sometimes happens. As far as I know, nobody has ever found a solution for this one. Your best bet if this happens again is to go down to the room with the security monitor and use the air vents to go to level 1, and call the elevator from there.

About falling through the floor I've heard of the problem, but never seen it myself scratch

The first two dialogue bugs have either been there all the time, or slipped in while merging with UP 7.0. I have never worked on these files myself.

For the Venus dialogue. It seems some problems occured when I was packing for the release. In my test version, all worked well, now as I had the time to start a playthrough with the normal version, I've found some of these errors as well.

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

What I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed   What I've noticed EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Here's what causes the elevator bug. When the elevator doors close, there is a brief pause before the icon for the elevator call button becomes visible. If you exit the front doors in the fraction of a second between when the doors close and that icon appears, the icon will not appear when you come back inside.

As Malkav said, you can fix this by going down into the basement and using the air vents to go to level 1, and then catch the elevator back down to the lobby. (I'll leave it to you to figure out how to get past the security guard.) When the elevator doors close behind you, the call button will appear again.

Falling through the floor is a pain, but it's never happened to me in the Skyeline Apts. Weird. Usually it only happens in places where the floor isn't level, such as the rocky terrain outside of the Monastery in Malibu.

The reason your computer spells it 'Hengey.kai' is that it can't read the 'ô' that is used in that word; i.e. 'Hengeyôkai'. 'Protege' is the same way, since it's spelled with a tic mark above both e's (which I can't type here). My computer picks up both of these words fine; not sure why yours doesn't.

Venus' dialogue is messed up for me too, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What I've noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed   What I've noticed Empty

Back to top Go down

What I've noticed
Page 1 of 1