Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steelshark
Fledgling
Fledgling

Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox Empty
PostSubject: Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox   Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi,
I'm playing Camarilla mod 1.4, and it seems there's a problem with the kamekazi access card for the mitnick quest.
Supposendly it's in the mailbox, but it just isn't. I've checked both haven mailboxes, and I still didn't get anything.

Now, the same error occured with the webcam for nocturne theatre (nothing in either mailbox, nothing in my inventory), but when i arrived at the webcam-spot in the theatre i could place the camera just as if it was in my inventory.

However the door at kamekazi zen just stays locked (shows acces card symbol with red lock).

Hope anyone can help me. Is there perhaps a way to force the door open through a console command?

br,
Steel
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox   Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:31 pm

well dont know what you did, but for me it works just fine.. accepted quest in SM and got key card etc..
Back to top Go down
steelshark
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox   Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi,
after reading this thread:
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/bug-reporting-f1/empty-mailbox-t476.htm

it turns out that i have to use the computer of my actual haven (in my case downtown, NOT santa monica).
After metalhead industries i checked my email in downtown and voila... the card is in my mailbox.

thanks everyone, mystery solved.
For consideration:
maybe the computer or the apartment of the old haven should be made unaccessible to avoid such problems

br,
Steel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox   Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox Empty

Back to top Go down

Kamekazi Zen Access Card not in Mailbox
Page 1 of 1