Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

(2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please Empty
PostSubject: (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please   (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Alright, this post is for Dialogue errors, so we don't have multiple posts :

Playing Sethite, I got a line with Mercurio which had him think I'm Malkavian ("is it you great Mercury", after asking him about an ambulance twice)

(Fixed)
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please   (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Playing female Baali, I talked to the blue blood-guy in Santa Monica who is waiting for his 'blasted tow truck'. I ended up not being able to ask him what he's doing (which would grant me the knowledge that he will prefer a German car next time, heh) and while talking to him for the first time got right to the menu for the seduction, intimidation, persuasion, serpentis lines.
With my Setite a few minutes later everything worked fine ... so, again, I'm not sure if this is reproducable or just a weird one-time glitch.

(Fixed)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please   (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:14 am

Another Malky line with Arthur at the bails, about "the lady by the sea" Wink

One with Gimble on the phone, about "ringing the basement" Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please   (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:55 am

Thanks Claudia, ya I actually found that glitch yesterday and fixed it. I also found a line where if you have Thaumauturgy 1 you can use it to dominate, left over from the UP patches. Fixed both of them.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please   (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm

-- Giovanni Mansion. My Persuasion was an 8 by this time (with enough XP to raise it to 9).

When talking to 'Chris', the young Giovanni by the stairs, he starts complaining about how their elders pit them all against each other, there is a duplication of the dialogue lines. Choices 1) and 2) both read, "You mean if you found dirt on the others, you wouldn't use it?" His response to both lines is the same; he admits that he would use the info.

The third line of PC dialogue just exits from the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please   (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 am

Malky line with Ming Xiao : Madness is not blindness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please   (2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please Empty

Back to top Go down

(2/2 Fixed so far) Post Dialogue Errors Here Please
Page 1 of 1