Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

(Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:28 am

I'm a little stuck on the plague-bearer quest, I can't find the bum to talk to to find out about Tin can bill and his abduction. I've searched the original area and the newer position of the old lady then progressed to wander over the entire map looking and can't seem to find her. I've already taken out Jessabel Locke so until I find the bum that quest is stuck.. Has she been moved or..?
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 am

There is also a male bum you can talk to; when you leave the Last Round after talking to Damsel, look to your right along the sidewalk; he should be walking towards the overpass, and passing right in front of the bar.

If you couldn't find him either, then I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:52 am

PGM1961 wrote:
There is also a male bum you can talk to; when you leave the Last Round after talking to Damsel, look to your right along the sidewalk; he should be walking towards the overpass, and passing right in front of the bar.

If you couldn't find him either, then I don't know.

I could find him and I think the old lady is just next to the last round but neither will talk to me, I get no option to talk to them nor any other bum I've found as of yet...Sad
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 am

That's interesting. Neither the male or female bums have been moved or tinkered with in any way except for the dialogue, which I tested and it worked. The female is under the overpass to the right of the the next round bar, if your looking at the front of the door. The male is in that alleyway between the empire arms parking lot and the end of the street that LaCroix's tower sits on.

I ran the plaugebearer quest to test the new Haggle feat changes made for the dialogues of the bums, and Tin Can Bill's dialogue and had no problems with them talking to me. I guess I'll add that on my list of things to check.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:41 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
The female is under the overpass to the right of the the next round bar, if your looking at the front of the door. The male is in that alleyway between the empire arms parking lot and the end of the street that LaCroix's tower sits on.

Ok, I checked both of the characters exactly where you say they are, I found them there but they wouldn't talk to me.
I tried taxiing back to SM then back to Downtown and they still would not talk to me.
Then I loaded a game from before I took the plaguebearers quest, talked to damsel, acquired the quest and went straight to them first, still no dialogue options.

Any other things you need me to check out or ideas on how else I might manage to get them talking..?

In-case it's noteworthy I'm playing a Salubri..>>
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Alright I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Sure enough you were right once again. I tested this out, that's what makes this so weird. Well I went into the map and set it up so the Bum's get checked for the Plague Bearer quest everytime the map loads. Then I played the quest and it worked perfectly, and so did Tin Can Bill. So this is now fixed, thanks for the report!
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:44 am

Had to take a few days 'real world' break, and just got to L.A. Found I had the same problem with the bums (unable to talk to them).

How do I get to Brother Kanker? Are the fixes already uploaded to the filefactory link? Or is there a console command to get past that conversation with the bums?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 am

I haven't uploaded the new "Fixed" Beta file yet, I plan on doing that here in the next few days. For now, abandon the quest and test other things. I'll get it uploaded as soon as I fix a few more things.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:14 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums   (Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Plague-bearer Quest - Bums
Page 1 of 1