Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Use of scene from sabbat attack..?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

Use of scene from sabbat attack..? Empty
PostSubject: Use of scene from sabbat attack..?   Use of scene from sabbat attack..? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Remember how when you first get to downtown and get your head smacked in by a sabbat thug? The scene that follows places you in an area that I've never seen or at least recognised it anywhere else in the game. Does this mean that this is an unused map? something we might be able to integrate into the game somehow? I see a lot of complains that there is no way to add new maps yet it seems we have one just sitting there with no use besides that cut scene.. Any ideas? Can it be used or am I just out of my depth in asking?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Use of scene from sabbat attack..?   Use of scene from sabbat attack..? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:59 pm

I've had these same thoughts multiple times. In fact I would almost like to reuse an already used map but make it our own, to run a mission on or something like that. As long as you setup the zones to teleport you to the appropriate map, I wonder if it's possible to do this.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Use of scene from sabbat attack..?   Use of scene from sabbat attack..? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 am

It is a separate map. It's called something like ninesintro.bsp

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Use of scene from sabbat attack..?   Use of scene from sabbat attack..? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:41 am

New map for new missions?! *sniff, sniff* Smells good!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Use of scene from sabbat attack..?   Use of scene from sabbat attack..? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Well I walked around the nines intro map and though it's technically possible to do so, there's alot of basic entities that are missing so it feels pretty incomplete and fake. It feels like a room posing as a street, which is exactly what it is. I wouldn't feel professional using it in TFN as a place to play in. However using a different, more complete map is still a possibility.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use of scene from sabbat attack..?   Use of scene from sabbat attack..? Empty

Back to top Go down

Use of scene from sabbat attack..?
Page 1 of 1