Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 pm

I spoke to Beckett in the Muesum workroom, and made sure to ask him about everything I could. But he is less helpful than usual.

Did you take out the Scholarship boost from Beckett? 'Cuz I don' feel no smarter than I did befur I meeted him. A'hurr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:57 pm

No the scholarship boost is still in there, but you have to have a scholarship level of 2 or less to get it. If you have Scholarship 0, 1, or 2 you will get the boost if you ask him "This is all fascinating stuff... how long have you been studying Kindred lore?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Ah, it's capped now. Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:47 pm

It always was, al least in vanilla.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Yes, vanilla it was capped and I liked it better that way. Leaving it uncapped made it possible to get a HUGE XP bonus off of a tiny statement, didn't seem right to me. If you had a Scholarship of 4, then got a +1, that's a butt load of FREE XP.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 pm

In CE 1.4, it's not capped. There's a post in the 'Ask A Question' section where we listed a lot of these ability boosts you get from NPC's, and which ones have caps; it's under 'Elder Vamps'.

I know it's doesn't seem like it, due to my incessant posting; but I'm relatively new to this forum and the CE mod. I didn't realize that CE 1.2 (which TFN is based on) still had the ability caps. So I was going, "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Yes, vanilla it was capped and I liked it better that way. Leaving it uncapped made it possible to get a HUGE XP bonus off of a tiny statement, didn't seem right to me. If you had a Scholarship of 4, then got a +1, that's a butt load of FREE XP.

Exactly. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Exactly. Smile

I was afraid I was going to catch a bunch of flak for this, thanks for agreeing. Smile
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Exactly. Smile

I was afraid I was going to catch a bunch of flak for this, thanks for agreeing. Smile

lol! Actually I meant I liked the butt load of free XP. But It's cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   Today at 10:19 am

Back to top Go down

(Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1