Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

(Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box Empty
PostSubject: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 pm

I spoke to Beckett in the Muesum workroom, and made sure to ask him about everything I could. But he is less helpful than usual.

Did you take out the Scholarship boost from Beckett? 'Cuz I don' feel no smarter than I did befur I meeted him. A'hurr.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:57 pm

No the scholarship boost is still in there, but you have to have a scholarship level of 2 or less to get it. If you have Scholarship 0, 1, or 2 you will get the boost if you ask him "This is all fascinating stuff... how long have you been studying Kindred lore?"
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Ah, it's capped now. Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:47 pm

It always was, al least in vanilla.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Yes, vanilla it was capped and I liked it better that way. Leaving it uncapped made it possible to get a HUGE XP bonus off of a tiny statement, didn't seem right to me. If you had a Scholarship of 4, then got a +1, that's a butt load of FREE XP.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 pm

In CE 1.4, it's not capped. There's a post in the 'Ask A Question' section where we listed a lot of these ability boosts you get from NPC's, and which ones have caps; it's under 'Elder Vamps'.

I know it's doesn't seem like it, due to my incessant posting; but I'm relatively new to this forum and the CE mod. I didn't realize that CE 1.2 (which TFN is based on) still had the ability caps. So I was going, "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Yes, vanilla it was capped and I liked it better that way. Leaving it uncapped made it possible to get a HUGE XP bonus off of a tiny statement, didn't seem right to me. If you had a Scholarship of 4, then got a +1, that's a butt load of FREE XP.

Exactly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Exactly. Smile

I was afraid I was going to catch a bunch of flak for this, thanks for agreeing. Smile
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Exactly. Smile

I was afraid I was going to catch a bunch of flak for this, thanks for agreeing. Smile

lol! Actually I meant I liked the butt load of free XP. But It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box   (Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box Empty

Back to top Go down

(Not a bug) Beckett, in the Museum, with an empty box
Page 1 of 1