Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How hard would it be to add additional powers to enemy NPCs (bosses in particular)?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nihilanth
Fledgling
Fledgling

How hard would it be to add additional powers to enemy NPCs (bosses in particular)? Empty
PostSubject: How hard would it be to add additional powers to enemy NPCs (bosses in particular)?   How hard would it be to add additional powers to enemy NPCs (bosses in particular)? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Like giving Bach the ability and AI to send out a white colored copy of a blood salvo. Just something to make the player's hesitant about rushing blindly towards and ripping on the boss.

Would it be a real pain in the ass to edit the NPC in such a way?

----
No Sig For You!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

How hard would it be to add additional powers to enemy NPCs (bosses in particular)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How hard would it be to add additional powers to enemy NPCs (bosses in particular)?   How hard would it be to add additional powers to enemy NPCs (bosses in particular)? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Nihilanth wrote:
Like giving Bach the ability and AI to send out a white colored copy of a blood salvo. Just something to make the player's hesitant about rushing blindly towards and ripping on the boss.

Would it be a real pain in the ass to edit the NPC in such a way?

----
No Sig For You!

Sorry I didn't see this post until now.

Giving an NPC powers (like Bach) has proven to be extremely difficult so far as I've tried on numerous occasions. Giving them the ability is easy but they never use it, I'm not sure how to make the AI use the powers.

Making Blood Salvo white would be pretty easy but getting Bach to use it baffles me.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

How hard would it be to add additional powers to enemy NPCs (bosses in particular)?
Page 1 of 1