Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Clan Endings

Go down 
+3
PGM1961
Maxus Corvin
theRaven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
theRaven
Neonate
Neonate
theRaven

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:53 am

I had some ideas on possible endings for the new clans in TFN. For instance, in the case of the Setites, they could summon the god, Set, and he could destroy LaCroix. Or, in the Baali's ending, they could bring Hell to earth, destroying LaCroix in theprocess, as well as everyone else!! Or, the new clans could just kill LaCroix using the new disciplines. Just some thoughts while I'm here hard at work.

"Quote the Raven...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/RavensTalon
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am

Not a bad idea, but having a history(as in, the reason for the player being Embraced), that would explain why it would be the PC(and or his/her embrace) that brings LA into(or begins) the Final Nights.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 am

theRaven wrote:
I had some ideas on possible endings for the new clans in TFN. For instance, in the case of the Setites, they could summon the god, Set, and he could destroy LaCroix. Or, in the Baali's ending, they could bring Hell to earth, destroying LaCroix in theprocess, as well as everyone else!! Or, the new clans could just kill LaCroix using the new disciplines. Just some thoughts while I'm here hard at work.

"Quote the Raven...."

Why such hatred towards poor LaCroix? What did he ever do to you? It's not like he tried to have you killed or anyth-- Oh. Never mind.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 am

Dude, we're not methuselahs or antidiluvians. We do not have that power
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 am

PGM1961 wrote:
Why such hatred towards poor LaCroix? What did he ever do to you? It's not like he tried to have you killed or anyth-- Oh. Never mind.
That's no problem. That's just politcs, and I get to kill a whole busload of vampires free of charge Twisted Evil .

I just can't stand his attitude. I want to kill everybody who thinks he is worth more than somebody else.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Do you really have to dig up every old topic and post some meaningless things?
We might consider this spamming. And spamming and unallowed advertising are reasons to get banned here.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Stelios wrote:
and secondly i am new here Very Happy

Childe is right man, stop posting meaningless crap! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Stelios wrote:
Lacroix must die ... so WE camarilla will take the throne hehehe Razz

Glory for Maximilian Strauss !!! Razz

If you're campaigning for Strauss to become Prince, he is too intelligent to want the job. As he tells your character in Bloodlines, "I aspire not to such lowly heights." In Strauss' opinion, his duty to the Camarilla comes second to his duty to Clan Tremere anyway.

Besides, Strauss knows that becoming Prince would only focus the anarch's hatred upon him. Better to have the bullseye on someone else's back.
Back to top Go down
Uriel
Fledgling
Fledgling
Uriel

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 am

For ThePhilosopher: the Thin Bloods are even more powerless than the standard PC, and indeed they have the power to bring the Final Nights on the rest of us... (Hint on the Gehenna novel  Twisted Evil )

On the other side: this of the new Clan Endings is indeed a nice idea. Actually, it would be nice if, around the stages, characters of the independent Clans of TFN appear (like Akeem for the Assamites), and you could change any of the other finals (namely the Kuei-jin ending) for an ending where you support the Clan's ideals. Here I could give some examples:
1) The Assamites could attack Lacroix for supporting the Tremere, following Akeem's command. After all, the Tremere screwed the Assamites for centuries, and the Camarilla seems too happy with them. Actually, the Assamites could replace Strauss' ending for Akeem.
2) The Baali could sacrifice LaCroix's blood and soul to summon a major demon with the aid of a Baali elder. This could be a damn good reason for the explosion of the Venture Tower's PH. Any ending could work for this, but a Baali Elder could appear, in order to make the PC realize his/her true mission.
3) The Setite could be able of summoning their demon Set in LA with your intervention. It would be nice to have a CG animation of the Demon Set facing LaCroix. Ming Xiao could be replaced by a Setite Elder.
4) The Samedi could kill Lacroix and everyone in the Venture Tower in order to transform it into a massive necromantic lab for a Samedi elder. It would be crazy to have an ending where, in the CG animation of Nines and his anarchs reaching the tower, instead of meething the PC, they meet zombies. Ming Xiao could be replaced by a Samedi Elder.
5) The Salubri could avenge the death of his/her sire and withdraw from LA with the assistance of a Golcondite Elder (I've gotten myself a series of characters of a story I played once, they're at your disposal), who would lead him/her to the Inconnu. Strauss could be replaced by this Inconnu elder.

The great issue with these ideas is the requirement of extra CG animations that could replace, in each case, the Kuei-Jin ending (again, it's just an example), so as the creation of the new NPCs and a possible CQM for TFN...

Just suggesting ideas...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Clan Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Endings   New Clan Endings Empty

Back to top Go down

New Clan Endings
Page 1 of 1