Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warduke
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!   Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Hello all, this is my 1st post here, and I have to say after reading the site and what you guys are doing I am VERY impressed! I cannot believe some of the new mods and content that has and is continuing to be created for the game (which I feel is one of the best games ever made). One of the things I like to add to my game is adult content, does anyone know where there is 18+ adult content and mods? I still have a few but am not sure if they will work.. they are basically reskins so they probably will. Anyways thanks for some kick ass stuff, I am going to download this tonight and give it a whirl.. hopefully it works with WESP's newest patch as I just installed it lol.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!   Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:59 pm

I know there are a few skins that might add a little more skin detail, if you know what I mean. Though you did mention it already, so you obviously do. But other than that, I've never really seen anything like the addition of a certain kind of scene, though there is whats planned to go into a version of the Clan Quest Mod, though I can't say I have anything to do with it(much less knowing exactly what it entails).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Welcome to TCI Warduke, it's good to have you.

As far as adult content goes, like nude skins, I believe Tessera made some so you might want to google that and find his website. The TCI developers don't believe in making this game 18+ or promote nudity in any way so we can't help you there, but I'm sure Tessera can. Also I saw that you mentioned downloading and installing over Wesp's patches. You don't want to do that, you will want a perfectly clean copy of Bloodlines to install CE over, don't install any patches, CE takes care of all of that for you.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!   Today at 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1