Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different loading screens pictures?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blast_beat
Neonate
Neonate

Different loading screens pictures? Empty
PostSubject: Different loading screens pictures?   Different loading screens pictures? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 am

I really liked that you changed the loading screen picture, since we tend to see a lot of loading screens, why not add more that will change as we advance in the quests or something?!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Different loading screens pictures?   Different loading screens pictures? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:29 pm

blast_beat wrote:
I really liked that you changed the loading screen picture, since we tend to see a lot of loading screens, why not add more that will change as we advance in the quests or something?!

I'm not sure how to do that. IF it's even possible, it would have to be programmed into the game somehow and I'm not a programmer. Maybe Burgermeister could think up something, it's a good idea though.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
burgermeister01
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Different loading screens pictures?   Different loading screens pictures? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 pm

blast_beat wrote:

Bwah, I've been away for awhile on the forums, but I logged in and saw this...

Anyways, awesome idea and YES I think it could be done.

Zero,

If you want, send me some images that you think should be the new loading screens, and I'll make it so. My suggestion would be to make each contextual to the point the player is at in the game.

Oh, and one catch: these things wouldn't be immediately updated in all cases. What I'm mainly thinking of here are players that keep multiple characters running at a time; what would happen is that the contextual image wouldn't update until AFTER the game had been loaded.

Lemme know what ya'll think
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Different loading screens pictures?   Different loading screens pictures? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 pm

burgermeister01 wrote:
blast_beat wrote:

Bwah, I've been away for awhile on the forums, but I logged in and saw this...

Anyways, awesome idea and YES I think it could be done.

Zero,

If you want, send me some images that you think should be the new loading screens, and I'll make it so. My suggestion would be to make each contextual to the point the player is at in the game.

Oh, and one catch: these things wouldn't be immediately updated in all cases. What I'm mainly thinking of here are players that keep multiple characters running at a time; what would happen is that the contextual image wouldn't update until AFTER the game had been loaded.

Lemme know what ya'll think

Go figure the programmer CAN make it happen!! HAHA welcome to back to the boards.

Sure I can see about getting some nice backgrounds, I have some ideas in this dept actually I just didn't know it could be done.

Btw I figured out how to frenzy and used the hunched over animal animation without sprouting claws or getting aggravated damage. Animalism is going to be so pimped out when I'm done with it.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different loading screens pictures?   Different loading screens pictures? Empty

Back to top Go down

Different loading screens pictures?
Page 1 of 1