Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Obfuscate + Apep's Semblance crashes game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

(Fixed) Obfuscate + Apep's Semblance crashes game Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Obfuscate + Apep's Semblance crashes game   (Fixed) Obfuscate + Apep's Semblance crashes game EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:09 pm

I burnt some brain cells on this one. This was reported by Philosopher some time ago and I just recently got around to addressing it. Basically, when the Setite shapeshifted into the Snake/Human Hybrid form while using any level of Obfuscate, the entire game would crash back to Windows. Why does this happen? I don’t know, but it’s strange because it would crash on me as well back in October, but when I tried it last night it worked fine. Either way, I know this was going to cause issues so a fix needed to happen.

Actually, this issue turned out to be a good thing because I didn’t like the fact that you could be running around with claws out, hissing and growling like an animal, but still using Obfuscate on people around you to be hidden. So what I ended up doing is this.

When a Setite is Obfuscated, they can only use non lethal, non aggressive charms on NPCs. I disabled Breathe the Sandstorm, Apep’s Semblance, and Heart of Darkness while Obfuscated. You can only use Eye of the Serpent and Phobia. When you cancel Obfuscate or run out of time then you are free to use any discipline in the Serpentis set. bounce Boom problem solved.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

(Fixed) Obfuscate + Apep's Semblance crashes game
Page 1 of 1