Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)

Go down 
+9
Feral
Maxus Corvin
YamiRaziel
ThePhilosopher
Sio
z.o.o.
Childe of Malkav
FallenRaven
Zer0Morph
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Empty
PostSubject: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Fans,

Team Camarilla International has always been, and always will be a community based group. Our decisions are based on what the community wants and we will never charge money for our time or creations. With that said, I want to give you the chance to contribute and give back to this community in the form of art. We've grown to the size that it's time we need a logo, something that distinguishes us from other game modders and Vampire the Masquerade groups. For the next 2 weeks we will be asking our members to come up with the most creative logo they can think of to represent us. The developers will decide on a winner and the grand prize will get their logo put on the new Main Menu of the upcoming "The Final Nights" expansion right next to the Troika logo. This logo will also appear on other game modding websites as we promote Camarilla Edition and The Final Nights, so keep that in mind.

Contest Rules
1. You must be a TCI member (Feel free to register to participate)
2. Your logo must be no smaller than 128x128 or no larger than 512x512 in size
3. To be considered you must post your graphic in this thread for the public to view
4. You may enter up to 3 logos, no more.
5. Your entry must be posted between 2/12/11 and 2/26/11

Here is a screenshot of where your logo will be if you win the contest!

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Ip6268

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
FallenRaven
Ancillae
Ancillae
FallenRaven

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:57 pm

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Finalm10
should be smaller than 512x512
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:05 pm

What's this?
The "Star Wars" Death Star painted red by some maniacal member of the emperor's personal bodyguard?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:11 pm

LOL, it doesn't even say TCI on it anywhere.... really? scratch
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: The TCI Emoticon Vampire Skull   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:13 am

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Tci_lo10

T.C.I. Emoticon Vampire Skull

I used MS Paint for the font and the border and for some small fixes. Everything else was freehand. Primarily, this drawing needs further fixing in the way of geometric articulation. I have neither the tools nor the skill to improve upon this image any further. Assuming this image is worthy of use, it must be improved before it is worthy of being reproduced. I don't mind anyone else reiterating this image.

Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:19 pm

If the contest is still open, despite the deadline, I have something to contribute!

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) TCI
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:23 pm

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Wow, that is a really good one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 pm

That looks...really nice Sio. The only thing I think might be a bit better for it, is if the text looked like it was carved or scratched out of the skull.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:07 am

I wish I could see it better, all I see is a black background, 2 red circle things and it says T I C. Am I seeing this right?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:22 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
I wish I could see it better, all I see is a black background, 2 red circle things and it says T I C. Am I seeing this right?

No. There's a vampire skull and the masquerade-knife thing. The 2 red circles are in the eyes of the skull
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 am

Here's the .jpg version, Zer0. :D

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) 2

It was in .png so that the background could be transparent, which I guess, isn't contrasting well with the color scheme of the forum. xD

Edit: As for it saying "TIC," no. It's left-to-right, "T-C" with the "I" centered lower. I was trying to keep it in a tri-formation to make it fit well in the skull. <:

Maxus Corvin wrote:
That looks...really nice Sio. The only thing I think might be a bit better for it, is if the text looked like it was carved or scratched out of the skull.

I can definitely facilitate this. Would others like me to change the text to scratched out letters?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Wow that's awesome, I love it! Hell yes, keep playing with it, with etched lettering that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Here's the image, reworked. I couldn't carve the lettering in the same size and space as the white font was, it was conflicting with the dagger/ankh, so I placed it in the upper right of the skull.

It looks more like an etching there, which I like, and is easier to see as TCI, to boot. Let me know what you guys think, and whether something should go into the left side. :D

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) TCIcarve

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) TCIcarve-1
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Here, also, are some monochrome renderings, if they look better than the logo with the transparent background.

The colors are links.
In yellow, blue, and red.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Really nice one.
So, lacking any other competitors, the winner is...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:31 pm

I really like that, I'll play with it to make sure it looks nice with the main menu.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm so glad. :D
Back to top Go down
UncleCruncle
Ancillae
Ancillae
UncleCruncle

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 am

Here's my logo
**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Teamcamarillainternatio
I can lose the cross or choose a different one, or add a blank bg so is no longer transparent PNG file.
I'm open for suggestions.

Edit: One can recognize the skull from the VTMB: on wall buildings from downtown.
I tried to add some malefic eyes to the skull but somehow it looked like a sad-bone-face.

Edit: Something different, here I replaced the skull
**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Teamcamarillainternatio

Last edited by UncleCruncle on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:50 am

Wow, now here's a competitor! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:52 am

I like it! :D
The lettering looks amazing.

Haha, "sad-bone-face" is awesome. xD

Still, you could give it more cheekbone, and change the shape of the brow to get the malefic stare you were looking for.
Back to top Go down
UncleCruncle
Ancillae
Ancillae
UncleCruncle

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:41 pm

This is a much better improvement:
**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Teamcamarillainternatiofd

It fits best on a dark/gray background.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm not a huge fan of the red and orange on the letters, it's too "alive", but that's just me, it looks awesome anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:19 pm

UncleCruncle wrote:
This is a much better improvement:
**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Teamcamarillainternatiofd

It fits best on a dark/gray background.

WOW! Is all I can say, I'm speechless. Do you think small red pin points for eyes would be better or do you like the big fuzzy red ones?

Is it possible to make this in a larger picture keeping the nice high quality resolution? That way I could use it as posters, wallpapers, and on advertisements if needed?
Back to top Go down
UncleCruncle
Ancillae
Ancillae
UncleCruncle

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:44 pm

1)**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Teamcamarillainternatio2)**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Teamcamarillainternatio
3)**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Teamcamarillainternatio

Smaller red pin points, look's like terminator eyes, I can still work on that if needed.
I see that the larger the picture or smaller, some quality is lost "bleah". I'm using Photoshop, atm a newbie in the business Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)   **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over) Empty

Back to top Go down

**Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next