Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFN's Club Music Contest

Go down 
+11
Feral
Celsius
Claudia
Maxus Corvin
PGM1961
FallenRaven
Childe of Malkav
Eliza
Jad.3
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:56 pm

A friend suggested this, it's tearing my intestines apart...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Hmmm, probably not. I was thinking something more along the lines of a slow techno sound, but gothic and laid back.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
A friend suggested this, it's tearing my intestines apart...
Damsel wrote:
I think I'll go eat something, so I can vomit!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:50 am

Stelios wrote:
Anyway when the mod will be ready, cause i want to play it like crazy !!! Razz cherry

Probably April... 2013. I'm going to need more time to incorporate the sparklies on the vampires and I'm still trying to figure out how to make it daytime all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Stelios wrote:
Anyway when the mod will be ready, cause i want to play it like crazy !!! Razz cherry

Probably April... 2013. I'm going to need more time to incorporate the sparklies on the vampires and I'm still trying to figure out how to make it daytime all the time.
lol! Almost got me there lol!
Back to top Go down
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

Need help? Some....vaseline, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:39 am

Celsius wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Need help? Some....vaseline, perhaps?

But you aren't suggesting that TFN will be shitty, are you? Cause if you are... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:58 pm

Stelios wrote:
aa comeon guys leave the day and the night ... afterall if it goes as day vampires will go barbecue lol

release the mod PLZ Twisted Evil

Am I allowed to follow the example of our role model-Harpy? May I lol him out? May I? It's so tempting, because if I don't laugh, I'm going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Eliza wrote:
Stelios wrote:
aa comeon guys leave the day and the night ... afterall if it goes as day vampires will go barbecue lol

release the mod PLZ Twisted Evil

Am I allowed to follow the example of our role model-Harpy? May I lol him out? May I? It's so tempting, because if I don't laugh, I'm going to cry.
You are allowed to do so.

Anyway, I completely missed '2013'. But that sparkly thing got me Smile
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Can we stake him and leave him in a latticed box outdoors?
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
You are allowed to do so.

Why, yes, then I do so, of course. You've now been officially loled out, Stelios. It's now the right time for you to feel embarrassed.

lol!

8people wrote:
Can we stake him and leave him in a latticed box outdoors?

I'd lend my support to this suggestion. Wholeheartedly. Where's my popcorn?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Eliza, put the popcorn away and get the stake! Don't forget some lilies to decorate the box Very Happy

When I read about the Giovanni crypt in Venice, and the ancients there, I thought it's just a short trip across the adriatic sea. So let's grab him and throw him in there. Twisted Evil

Btw, Zer0, you mentioned the month and year for your new sparkly mod, but not the exact release date. I'm sure it will be April 1st, right?

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:53 pm

lol April 1st
Totally not April Fool's, guys.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:43 pm

As I layed in torpor today I felt a rattle in my dreams that told me to hurry and read this thread. And now that I have... I see Stelios has been officially LOLed and is being staked and put in a BOX?!?!?! Damnit!!! Why do I always miss these precious moments!

lol!

But on a serious note (lol), once I can make the High School map playable, and make it daytime ALL the time, and of course add queer looking sparklies on the toreador model (which is of course the ONLY model you can play), then we'll enter Beta Testing!!!! SAWEEEETTTT

I'd wager 5,000,000 downloads from Tweens in the first 30 minutes of release!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:38 am

Hi all. I normally just peruse this site anonymously, looking up the latest news on these asskick mods. Truth be told, when I saw the news calling for music suggestions, I immediately registered! I have but a few suggestions of my own to contribute.
Some of the songs are obscure, and often unavailable for the usual purchase/download without extensive searching, so if (and that'd be a longshot) some are picked, I would be happy to provide the mp3 files. Very Happy

The song titles are linked to their respective youtube uploads. Album titles are listed where known.

The Last Round
Witch Hunt- "Blood-Red States" A perfect tune, considering what the Anarchs think of the state of the world. Unfortunately, it is four seconds shorter than the 2:30 minimum. I wondered if there could be an exception?
Brother Ali, Album: The Undisputed Truth- "Uncle Sam Goddamn" A hip hop track, to defer from the usual punk/hardcore typecast the anarchs are stuck with, while remaining true to the overall feel.

The Asylum
Let's face it. Jeanette is relentlessly insane, her appetites are lewd and insatiable. I have a few songs to suggest that lean towards more of a break-neck pace of insane, crunchy, sounds-that-hurt-good, brain-beating percussion I've felt was lacking in its usual soundtrack.
Fckn Crew- "Carnage"
Drumcorps- "Incarnate"
Culture Prophet- "Here Comes Nasty" Very "party" as opposed to vicious, but then again, Jeanette's a party girl, and it is a club.

Confession
I must say NIN is just filthy enough for Venus Dare's addiction to hearing sin. Higher bitrates than this uploaded version are positively ear-GASMIC.
Nine Inch Nails, Album: The Downward Spiral- "Ruiner"

Vesuvius
A sultry tune for a sexy, glossy atmosphere. Eight seconds of the intro can be shaved down in a track editing program to fill the room with a more realized sound sooner.
Massive Attack, Album: Mezzanine- "Black Milk"

The Asp Hole
I doubt Ash picks the music in his own club. He even wants to run away from it. Laughing Might as well place a track that's danceable and heavy all at once.
White Zombie, Album: Astrocreep 2000- "Blood Milk and Sky"

On a current conversation-related note;

If there were actually a twilight-esque mod released, I would cry fiery lasers of disapproval, but would nevertheless laugh heartily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:48 am

Heh-heh. Zer0Morph knows all about White Zombie and lasers, don't you Zer0?

Astrocreep: 2000 was my favorite metal album for years.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Hey Sio!

Man we must have similiar taste, because I added Blood, Milk, and Sky from White Zombie last week, and to Asp Hole no less. That's amazing that you said that. I also added a NIN song for Confession too, different song but same band. I'll listen to the rest of your music when I'm not here at work. Smile

Zoo,

I have a secret fetish with kitties, lasers, pale skinned men, and of course White Zombie!!! YeeHAaaa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Stelios wrote:
Also Zero i ask you already by email of the ways to mod this game

and you dont gave me an answer ...

cause i want to change some small things in the game also Razz
Dude, c'mon!
To mod this game means shitloads of work, and it is (I hope so) before it's completion; any changes would mean The Great Delay, meaning a quick demise of Zer0. You definitely are welcome to lend a hand, but as I think that is not the case, be happy for what you'll get.
Keep yer wits 'bout ya, mate!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Stelios,
if you want to mod the game, look into the modding tips section here. Perhaps you find what you need there. Else you can post specific questions in one of the ask a question sections any time.
Then of course there is Dheu's manual. It's part of Wesps patch, and therefore also part of every important mod. I admit, it's a bit overwhelming for a beginner. But now that I know more about modding the game, I often use it as a reference. And even as a newby I found some good advice there.
And the best way to learn about modding is trial and error. Get yourself a decent text editor like notepad++ and have a good look into the files for yourself. Most of the important ones are unpacked from the archives, and plain text, if you use the patch or one of the mods. For the rest there are the VPKTools, also in the tools directory of the patch.

And if you keep Zer0 from completing TFN, you will make more enemies than you can imagine...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
And if you keep Zer0 from completing TFN, you will make more enemies than you can imagine...

- geek

HAHAHAHA, this line made me LOL in real life!

Stelios, I'll check out your PM when I get some time... (aka: after TFN is released) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 pm

You have no idea how exciting it is to know that your choices are so similar, Zer0. So fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 am

I want to thank everyone who participated in the TFN music contest. All of the music has been selected and integrated into the game so I am no longer taking anymore submissions. I think everyone will be pleased with the selections and I think they really flow well with the game. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 am

If possible, please post the list, so we know who won Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:49 am

It is possible and I've been thinking about posting it, but at the same time I kind've don't want to because I want the music to be new and fresh for the release. If I post it, I know people will run out and listen to it making it not feel nearly as new when they go to play the game. Plus, people will begin posting critiques on "I don't think this was a good choice for this club, bla bla bla" and some of the songs may not seem like they would fit until you get in the game and begin playing, and when you're in it, seeing the club, feeling the beats, it's a whole different experience than just listening to it on youtube.

I COULD post it, but I think I'd be shooting myself in the foot doing it. Oh yeah, and contest probably wasn't the right word to call it, because nobody won or lost, lol. Replace "Contest" with "Ideas".
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Don't post the music. Only put it on the readme file for TFN, so we know only when we download it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFN's Club Music Contest   TFN's Club Music Contest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TFN's Club Music Contest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next