Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compatibility > ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Compatibility > ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compatibility > ?   Compatibility > ? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 am

Welcome in our little community of Bloodsuckers, Stelios.

I'm afraid that the news I have for you might be of a troubling sort. Neither CA nor TFN are compatibile with any other mods. They simply change too much in the game. That is not to say you couldnt play both, and other mods, on one computer. All you need to do is to have cleen copy of Bloodlines, copy it to different folder than the orginal one (e.g. add CA folder in C:/ProgramFiles/Activision and copy it there) You may have as many copies, and therefore mods, as you want, capacity of your hard drive beaing the only limiting factor.

@Malkav: Maybe it's a good idea to sticky the guide to multiple installs?

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Compatibility > ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compatibility > ?   Compatibility > ? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:28 am

Feral pretty much covered it Stelios, but TFN and CE will never be compatible with CompMod. CQM on the other hand is bundled with CE 1.4 so you can play those 2 together, but I plan on keeping TFN seperate from other mods permanently. TFN will be a stand alone expansion.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Compatibility > ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compatibility > ?   Compatibility > ? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Please don't waste our time on this. Neither Zer0 nor I are interested in combining one of our mods with comp mod. And the existing compilations have made so many changes that I now despise any attempt to combine CE with something else.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compatibility > ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compatibility > ?   Compatibility > ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Compatibility > ?
Page 1 of 1