Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Review : Queen of the Damned

Go down 
+8
Zer0Morph
Feral
8people
Rudest
FallenRaven
PGM1961
Maxus Corvin
ThePhilosopher
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:34 am

Rudest wrote:
I never liked christianity...The religion has been used to insight so much hate. It's been used as a tool to control people. The same can be said for other religions I guess.. But I think its christianity's proximity to me that has caused my disdain.
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Well if you're talking about the official catholic church, or some (all) of the more fundamentalist sects, I'll back you up there.
PGM1961 wrote:
I stopped going to church about 17, because of all the hypocrisy I saw around me.

Land sakes alive! Akasha must have her hooks deep into all y'all. From what I could gather, she didn't want to be told, "no" either, even if it meant not murdering the world. You must understand, all of you, that on the other side of that, "no" is the free time necessary to make the world better. Time spent constantly saying, "yes" to yourselves deprives you of your ability to sustain any genuine charity. A life devoid of any real charity is a wasted one. Time is the only currency any human being really has. How you spend it is up to you.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm like a proud parent, i can't help but shed a tear after seeing what my topic has become.
So much Win!

okay first:
The only thing i know about american comedy is George Carlin and Bill Maher, and i know nothing about european and british.

Secondly:
Rudest, you're a very vocal person. I respect that, it takes guts to say things that are outside of the "mainstream thought". Not only that, but you're capable of seeing what is wrong with the institutions of society. Kudos for you cheers

Thirdly:
simison, i don't need to be a scatologist to know that crap is crap. Likewise, i don't need to have a PhD in Theology to know that it is, for my view, crap. Have you found enough evidence to think that the Earth is not 6 thousand years old?

Fourthly:
zoo, make some fucking sense every now and then, please rabbit

Fifthly:
i wanna hug you all afro
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Thirdly:
simison, i don't need to be a scatologist to know that crap is crap. Likewise, i don't need to have a PhD in Theology to know that it is, for my view, crap. Have you found enough evidence to think that the Earth is not 6 thousand years old?

I haven't. Why do you think I asked that you show me what evidence convinced you that the world wasn't six thousand years old? I was wondering if you found something that I missed.

And what is a scatologist?

EDIT: And, something closer to on topic, from what I understand, Anne Rice returned to Christianity because she learned that the arguments that Jesus was not a historical figure were ultimately founded on extremely weak evidence to the point where the argument is false.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:55 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Fourthly:
zoo, make some fucking sense every now and then, please rabbit

Heh-heh-heh. To some folks, Christianity equals, "no." Nowhere in Christianity is, "NO" more socially and politically prominent than in Roman Catholicism. Rudest, Childe of Malkav, and PGM1961 don't like to be told, "no." Instead, the only word they want to hear is, "yes." Just like Akasha. I was speaking to the virtue of charity and how, in order for it to be genuine, one's own desires must be as selfless as the physical action of being charitable implies. Go ahead and read what I typed before.

simison wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:

Thirdly:

I haven't. Why do you think I asked that you show me what evidence convinced you that the world wasn't six thousand years old? I was wondering if you found something that I missed.

And what is a scatologist?

EDIT: And, something closer to on topic, from what I understand, Anne Rice returned to Christianity because she learned that the arguments that Jesus was not a historical figure were ultimately founded on extremely weak evidence to the point where the argument is false.

I'm guessing ThePhilosopher was challenging Fundamentalist Christian assumptions with a pun. A scatologist is an eschatologist without the, "Eh?" - "Eh?" being the symbol for questioning, a questioning which portends a desire to learn, causing them to challenge their own beliefs.

Oh yeah, and Anne Rice is a poor example of a Christian. She vacillates in and out Christianity more often than Lindsay Lohan does criminal court.
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Ah, thanks z.o.o.
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Philospoher: One of my few virtues I suppose! hehe. Gotta live up to the Rude moniker every once and awhile.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Rudest wrote:
Philospoher: One of my few virtues I suppose! hehe. Gotta live up to the Rude moniker every once and awhile.

I don't think it's rude to speak your mind, as one said earlier and I agree with them, that speaking your mind, even if it goes against the grain takes alot of courage. So kudos to that.

(This outa stir some controversy, lol)
On the flipside, it's sad to hear about your (and many others in this threads) skewed views on God the Father and Jesus Christ our Lord. I hope that you can one day push aside all of the wounds and negativity dealt to you by so-called "Religious" people and self-proclaimed "Christians" and dive beyond that to see what God truly has planned for you. I agree with you that many Religious institutes are all about money, greed, selfishness, and gossip, and I hope that you can ignore those people and get to the heart of God.

I will keep all of you in my prayers (because I care, not because I'm trying to elevate myself as "better" than any of you). I love you
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 pm

scatologist is the man who studies scat, aka crap. Nothing about "Eh", zoo Shocked

Hey zero, you big troll, you didn't had me fooled for a bit Razz

in other news, who here has seen the justin bieber movie? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:04 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:

May we get back to discrimination of religion, please? It is much nicer topic. Even that I'm a Christian myself.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 am

Yes, please. Everyone knows Justin Beiber is a soulless clone. You did know that, right? Look at old pictures of Donny Osmond, and you can see where they got the tissue sample. Identical. (Like that old movie with the blond kids in the British village, who all look the same... brrrrr, creepy. That's where they got Justin's haircut, too.) The record industry, through their numerous deals with Satan, produced an irresistible pop culture icon, to siphon the allowance money and souls out of preteen girls.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:57 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Hey zero, you big troll, you didn't had me fooled for a bit Razz

Hey, I wasn't trolling, I was being serious for once... Sad

But on a less serious note, YES is all I can say for the new Justin Bieber movie, it was amazing!! Almost as good as Twilight!! I plan on reskinning one of the new VTMB: Twilight models to look like Justin and put him in the mod, only because the movie was soooo good.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:24 pm

I don't have the faintest idea who or what Justin Bieber is. But if Zer0 is right, and his film is nearly as good as Twilight, then I'll have to find out asap lol!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Malkav? WHAT?!?!? You don't know who Justin Bieber is?!?!? He's only the HOTTEST, COOLEST, KID on the planet!!! I hope I father 10 boys who ALL look and act like Justin Bieber. He's young, hip, sexy, and delicious!! His hair alone is worth it's weight in gold!

Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 Justin_bieber
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Zer0, you just lost all my respect
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:28 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Fortunately, I had my sarcasm filter turned on, and knew Zer0's Beiber obsession was BS.

Malkav, you see what I meant though, right? Total Donny Osmond clone.

Justin-Donny lookalikes
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Malkav? WHAT?!?!? You don't know who Justin Bieber is?!?!? He's only the HOTTEST, COOLEST, KID on the planet!!! I hope I father 10 boys who ALL look and act like Justin Bieber. He's young, hip, sexy, and delicious!! His hair alone is worth it's weight in gold!

[/img]

And I thought I was a bent pervert! You saved my self-esteem, Zer0! What could I do to show my appreciation? lol!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:

LOL, but I still love you Philosopher. I love you

Feral wrote:
And I thought I was a bent pervert! You saved my self-esteem, Zer0! What could I do to show my appreciation? lol!

Show your appreciation? What else?!?! Buy me ANOTHER Bieber poster for my room!! I'll hang it next to Edward and Bella! Suspect
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:22 am

Bloody hell, I look young for my age but HIM!?

I think I'd rather rip out my ovaries than risking birthing a poor creature like that.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 am

Zer0, you're right. He must turn up in your Twilight mod. Always standing half a pace behind Headmaster Lacroix, carrying his bag. affraid

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:13 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:

Fortunately, I had my sarcasm filter turned on, and knew Zer0's Beiber obsession was BS.

But to take sarcasm seriously is the very foundation of lulz!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

Show your appreciation? What else?!?! Buy me ANOTHER Bieber poster for my room!! I'll hang it next to Edward and Bella! Suspect

Shocked
I think it's high time to start cutting... I better go buy some razors.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

Remember- down the street, not across the road.

(obscure reference of the week)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:02 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Remember- down the street, not across the road.

(obscure reference of the week)

Thanks man, it's great to know somebody cares!

( To all passangers: do we have a doctor on board? Or a pilot? lol! )
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Feral wrote:
( To all passangers: do we have a doctor on board? Or a pilot? lol! )

What do we need a pilot for? Down is easy... Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
FallenRaven
Ancillae
Ancillae
FallenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:41 pm

did this start out as a movie review or what? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Review : Queen of the Damned   Movie Review : Queen of the Damned - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Review : Queen of the Damned
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next