Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hot Stripper Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Digitalnamshub
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Hot Stripper Help   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 am

Feral wrote:
Digitalnamshub wrote:
Huh...So where in the mod is the nipple laser Discipline? Surely it is a Toreador thing.....

Thanks again for the help gang. Just finished playing as City Gangrel. Holy hell that was insane. And I thought playing as Malkav was fun.... Shocked

Not to impose anything, but as far as memory serves the character in the game is Country Gangrel... Animalism, Fortitude, Protean, not Celerity, Obfuscate, Protean, in Disciplines terms.

Yeah, I had to make it myself, or rather had it made for me by someone who fiddles with this game on that level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Hot Stripper Help   Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:48 pm

WTF is going on here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Hot Stripper Help   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Digitalnamshub wrote:

Yeah, I had to make it myself, or rather had it made for me by someone who fiddles with this game on that level.

That's awesome that you had someone make you a City Gangrel, that would be a fun clan to play!

Philosopher,

You ask what is going on here? What else but kitty shooting lasers out of their mouths and surplus amount of nipple laser action. You came to the right thread baby! queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: Hot Stripper Help   Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Hm, Celerity and Obfuscate sounds good to me. But what do I need Protean for? Fighting with claws just makes you slow and clumsy.
At least until I get to Chinatown where I can get the katana, the only melee weapon I care for is the knife. I know it's a low damage weapon, but it's bloody fast.
Well, Celerity, Obfuscate and Presence, that would be a real killer affraid

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: Hot Stripper Help   Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hm, Celerity and Obfuscate sounds good to me. But what do I need Protean for? Fighting with claws just makes you slow and clumsy.
At least until I get to Chinatown where I can get the katana, the only melee weapon I care for is the knife. I know it's a low damage weapon, but it's bloody fast.
Well, Celerity, Obfuscate and Presence, that would be a real killer affraid

I agree about fighting with claws. I do so much more damage in normal melee; plus I can hit multiple opponents if I'm dextrous enough.

I start using the fire axe as soon as I get it. Even before you have the Melee skill to use it to best effect, it is better than the tire iron, and you're still faster than your opponents. Plus it just looks cool when you swing it around -- the stealth animation is wicked. Very Happy

The real killer would be Celerity, Presence, Potence, and Fortitude. Shocked Talk about a tank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Stripper Help   Today at 7:02 am

Back to top Go down

Hot Stripper Help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2