Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do it for teh lulz

Go down 
+15
ThePhilosopher
eye of the divine
Karavolos
Feral
Childe of Malkav
PGM1961
Raekel
Nachtrae
Sio
z.o.o.
8people
Duncan.Oliver
simison
Claudia
Eliza
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 pm

This topic is open to any spoof you can think of.

Don't like the local Prince? Make fun of him here! Just can't stand one of the Harpies? Stomp her into the ground! Want to tell that Torrie exactly what you think of her last piece of 'poetry'? Well, please, go ahead and do it!
Remember, though, that this is purely out of character. Here, you have an outlet for all the frustration that builds up in you when your character has to face the Elders again to 'explain himself'. Everything that your character can't say aloud because it would be suicide, you - as his player - can let out here.

That being said ... have fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:53 pm

Brujah blood indigestion ? Karma ? Your bets on why Claudia's blood won't stay in her body !
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Hmm, I'm with Jerome, as in I have no idea whatsoever. I think I'll just blame it on the Blood magic and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Same here... Duncan has no clue.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Had a Malk player who had the core derangement of constantly needing to feel full, if his BP dropped below being two thirds full he'd want to go on the hunt again Laughing He ended up havingto be assigned to the rest of the group as his eating habits were getting dangerously close to masquerade breaking. He had so much fun though, he's a natural prankster OOC so IC it became quite awesome, was a hilarious campaign.

He spent half the night crying blood or leaking from various other places
"Have you been over feeding again?"
"You can prove nothing!"
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Claudia wrote:
Brujah blood indigestion ? Karma ? Your bets on why Claudia's blood won't stay in her body !
I'm guessing Neve Dominated Corinna and made her do it to Claudia. Neve smells like the, "dish it out, but can't take it" type.

Do I get a cookie?

8people wrote:
He spent half the night crying blood or leaking from various other places
"Have you been over feeding again?"
"You can prove nothing!"

That's funny.
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:52 pm

You know what would solve this mystery? Having the story move forward!

*turns into a ghost, teleports to Claudia's spot, and begins waiting, watching...haunting*
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:55 pm

You'll never know !! All of my Scenarii are written IN FRENCH !
(Even worse, in Belgian french !)

\o/

(I'm working on the next action ^^)
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Claudia, please leave me time to dash out a quick post. I don't want to have Corinna on auto-pilot all the time.

(Damn, I should've posted yesterday; I don't have time for anything good right now, but a short notice will have to do. I just can't not.)

And I prefer to just go with overly much blood in Claudia's system. I'm intrigued enough now, I don't even need any more speculation on my part. Laughing
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Claudia wrote:

\o/

(I'm working on the next action ^^)

Curses, then I'll just have to learn French! ...and Belgian!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 pm

No worries, I'm not done yet, and I'm watching Rush Hour 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Claudia wrote:
Then if learning French isn't good enough, we'll plug the forum talk into Babel Fish. I can see it now:

Claudia: "You am dare to illusion my dad? Crusty bread then!"

(Seriously, I've started going through some French language CDs I've had for a while now... Curse you for motivating me. lol )
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:25 pm

And then Claudia sicked The Smurfs on simison's ghost. They promptly ate his soul and with much gnashing of teeth, pooped out blueberries mixed with baby giggles.
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm

You really do come out with the most bizarre stuff, z.o.o, I have to admit.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Chinese, anybody? Very Happy (It's so funny watching my classmates giving each other 'wtf'-looks when I say random chinese stuff to my friend who's taken the course aswell. HA!)

Uhm.. yeah.. well... about that 'quickly dash out'... I guess I was wrong. I did my best to make this thing appropriate, but whatever, at least now I don't feel guilty for not posting. Laughing

Rush Hour 3, you said? 'Everybody was kung fu fighting!' (In the German version they sing it, at least. Very Happy)

(And I have another theory... but I can't voice it here. Huh. PM incoming, Claudia!)

Edith says: Good old-fashioned 'wth?' I agree, simison. It's still fun, though! It never gets dull with you, z.o.o., and that's ... er ... admirable? (I admit, I don't want to provoke having my soul eaten, too. Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Good Tremere have NO SOUL, Eliza !
\o/

(yes they sing it in French too, but.. OMFG THAT WAS A LASOMBRA SHIRT !)
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Claudia wrote:
Good Tremere have NO SOUL, Eliza !
\o/

Oh, right. Thanks for reminding me.

HA HA! cheers

Whoah, wait now ... scratch There are no 'good' Tremere, are there?!
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Duncan.Oliver wrote:

Thanks to you, all the lemonade I was drinking went from mouth to floor with laughter. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Sio wrote:
Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Thanks to you, all the lemonade I was drinking went from mouth to floor with laughter. Laughing

I've done my job then. Smile

Seriously, if you ever want a laugh, go to Yahoo's Babel Fish translator website and feed in some foreign sentence for it to translate. It works best on single words; short sentences tend to sound like some tourist who doesn't speak the language very well. Long sentences usually become very badly garbled.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 pm

This*link* is a step up from Babelfish. xDD

As in it uses it and other translators up to 56 times in different languages to mangle words. I seriously put in "Chocolate cake" once, and got "Cow" back. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Original text:

"His moustache is handsome."

...56 translations later we get:

"Barbados is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:06 pm

I was going to suggest one called 'Lost in Translation', but yours is quicker, and it looks like a better translator. I fed in "You killed my father. Prepare to die." After 56 translations (the max), it gave me, "You killed my father. Be prepared to die." The website that they use for translations is now my new translator.

Lost in Translation uses Babel Fish, which is notorious for bad translations anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:11 pm

I love Babelfish. x3
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Heh heh.

Miri: *nervous* Yeeeah, I wouldn't want to meet the primogen, because, you know, I might screw up and it'll lead to some nasty reprecussions.

Jerome: *completely oblivious* Ah, what's the worst that can happen? Come on. *starts dragging Miri*

Miri: Wait! No! Not ready, not ready!

Jerome: *still oblivious* Hey Greg! Here's the latest Toreador!

Miri: *tries not to freak out*
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 pm

EXACTLY! xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do it for teh lulz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it for teh lulz
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next