Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NPC active spells

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

NPC active spells Empty
PostSubject: NPC active spells   NPC active spells EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:30 am

Zero, do you still plan on looking at this? If you do, should we expect it for TFN first release or maybe for some futher patches?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

NPC active spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC active spells   NPC active spells EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Ahhh yes, the subject of NPCs casting ranged disciplines/spells. I still think this is a wonderful idea that would REALLY enhance TFN. I'm sure it's a scripting nightmare to get working initially but once we figure out a good system to use for ranged particle effects, then I'm sure setting it up throughout the game wouldn't be so bad. I would probably need to team up with Childe to make this work properly and I can say that it won't make version 1.0. It would definately be something that could/should be implemented in 1.1 and all future versions.

I need to get this expansion out and I've pretty much made my mind up on what needs to go into the 1.0 version and released and what can appear in future versions. But yeah, keep on me about this because I forgot some of the coolest ideas sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

NPC active spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC active spells   NPC active spells EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:31 pm

I got moved... It reminds me of so many times when I gor zapped with the lightning, frozen, set on fire and the like when playing Redemption... Good old times. And there you could diablerize them Twisted Evil Tremere were even more juicy than Tzimisce. But not so as the Giovanni, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPC active spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC active spells   NPC active spells Empty

Back to top Go down

NPC active spells
Page 1 of 1