Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NPC active spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: NPC active spells   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:30 am

Zero, do you still plan on looking at this? If you do, should we expect it for TFN first release or maybe for some futher patches?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: NPC active spells   Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Ahhh yes, the subject of NPCs casting ranged disciplines/spells. I still think this is a wonderful idea that would REALLY enhance TFN. I'm sure it's a scripting nightmare to get working initially but once we figure out a good system to use for ranged particle effects, then I'm sure setting it up throughout the game wouldn't be so bad. I would probably need to team up with Childe to make this work properly and I can say that it won't make version 1.0. It would definately be something that could/should be implemented in 1.1 and all future versions.

I need to get this expansion out and I've pretty much made my mind up on what needs to go into the 1.0 version and released and what can appear in future versions. But yeah, keep on me about this because I forgot some of the coolest ideas sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: NPC active spells   Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:31 pm

I got moved... It reminds me of so many times when I gor zapped with the lightning, frozen, set on fire and the like when playing Redemption... Good old times. And there you could diablerize them Twisted Evil Tremere were even more juicy than Tzimisce. But not so as the Giovanni, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC active spells   Today at 8:33 am

Back to top Go down

NPC active spells
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1