Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Le Grand Théâtre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 35
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Victor obliges the man.
There is no more exquisite obfuscation than what tendrils rise from the end of your conflagration. When our attention is less divided. Thank you.
He turns his attention to The Sherif. The wafting of cigarette smoke is more than enough to conceal his mouth's faint bluster.
So tell me, Marcus Aemilius who is the Octavian you wish to supplant?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:27 pm

(I know 200 € is a fair amount saved, but it would probably go into actually securing an apartment or some such place for an extended stay. She's also not sure she can use the full 200 because Miri uses it mostly for things like emergency travel, and because her investment choices are usually poor, sometimes she spends without thinking on small, weird priorities like being sure she gets all her clothes cleaned at a laundromat or dry-cleaner's fairly often, and so on. All in all, she probably actually has 140 € she can actually claim use for the long-term. Hahaha, I also doubt she'd want to stay at the Regent tonight, after the curious thing with Claudia's bleeding eyes. The Tremere have left their usual creepy impression, you see. XD)

Miri nods as Jerome thinks out loud, but stops when he inquires about whether she's become familiar with the Toreador Primogen. I haven't.

I was worried I'd run into him, actually, and have no idea what to say. She chuckles at the thought, admitting some small degree of bashfulness.

Perception 3, Auspex 1:
 

She brushes her hair out of her face and behind her ear as her bashfulness passes, and continues, Which is why I approached yourself and Claudia. You both didn't seem very old-fashioned, and I'd dread making some unforgivable faux-pas with my own introductions, especially in front of the Primogen. She nods again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:56 pm

(Yeah I just wanted to let you guys know what's the value of money here in Bordeaux, I mean with 200 euros I live a month in Mexico City, but about a day and a half in Tokyo ^^
And maybe if you make the Regent laugh, he'll give you a couple of free nights in the Regent.. but who knows what could happen to you if you enter that place :p )



The man smokes without interfering with the Malkavian discussion, he seems at ease and enjoys the eyesight.
The Sherif laughs a bit loud, and denies with the head.


No Tremere plot, the place has no Bloodsucker owner. Couple of influences, I don't know whose, Your excellence is the only thrustworthy politician to know this. That place.. should be my own and only domain, with the Prince's sceal to make it official, clean and clear.

Politics 1, Ancillae or Experienced Neonates:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:12 pm

In that case, I think a proper introduction is in order. There is only rule that you really need to keep in mind when addressing an elder. Be respectful. In this particular case, it would be best to speak only after being spoken too. But don't be too concerned. He takes his duties as primogen seriously and has always done what he can for our clan. Please follow me.

Jerome leads Miri to the Toreador primogen. As they walk up to him, Jerome steps to the side so that he isn't between Gregory and Miri.

Mr. Darvault, may I introduce you to our latest member to our clan here in Bourdeaux, Ms. Miri De Boucher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Miri's eyes widen tri-fold as Jerome walks away, her mouth slightly agape. She makes up her mind to catch up with him quickly, banishing the surprise from her face. When they approach the Primogen, and Jerome introduces her, Miri bows respectfully.

Pleased to meet you, Monsieur. She rises from her bow, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 35
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh, Lambert. Would you dare leverage Heaven against the earth? Who but God can do such things? Leveraging love against personal gain is just that, daring to be God. The last one who tried it lost his place as the morning star. He was to be the very star heralding the birth of the Holy One of Israel, but for his pride he paid a great price. And now, he is almost nothing. He is our Beast...
Victor sighs.
...I need a name, elder brother. A price must be paid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:59 pm

The Sherif looks around, then lifts his shoulders as his hands close and open in his pants pockets.

Names, names, always names ! Clan names, birth names, titles, status names, nicknames... They change, shift, translate, and lie. Even their true colors do change. Cainites' names mean nothing. Just letters dancing on a paper, on memories.
I can only draw, or tell you how still, beautiful, calm, and attentive... And those are other names, names that describe !



As Jerome and Miri get close to Gregory, he quietly closes his notepad and lets it on the table he sits in. He stands up as Jerome presents him the young Toreador. When she speaks, he observes her with a deep, maybe a bit oppressive stare. He then smiles with politeness and elegance.

The pleasure is mine, and welcome to our city. I am, as Mr. Lehin told you, Gregory Darvault, and I represent our clan's interests as Primogen, to this city's Kindred government. We, in Bordeaux, try to have each Primogen representing all of her clan members' voices, needs and expectations. I truly believe it is the best to achieve peace and stability.
I am to be your voice, so if you have something to ask, I will listen and leave no stone unturned.

Gregory gives a quick glance to Jerome, he looks slightly worried a couple of seconds.
Jerome, will Ms. Vonigner be alright ?
Auspex 2, empathy 3, Jerome:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:50 pm

I... don't know, Jerome admits reluctantly and wearily.
Auspex 2, empathy 3, Gregory:
 

You know as well as I do that the Tremere hoard any and all information regarding their blood magic. For what it's worth, she didn't seem to be in any physical discomfort. And the Tremere primogen reassured me of her swift return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Miri freezes momentarily when Gregory's stare intensifies, and then relaxes when he smiles, mirroring his warming expression. You represent a just cause, M. Darvault.

She bows gracefully, but not as deeply this time.

As it turns out, I do have something to ask. Her eyes smile as she rises. I have yet to secure a haven in Bordeaux, and know not where to begin. I would be grateful for any assistance you could provide.

For the most part, Miri stays quiet. She only nods solemnly as Jerome speaks of Claudia, shifting her posture.

Auspex 4:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 35
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:50 am

Ars Gratia Artis. Victor can't help but superimpose the film-stock vignette around The Sherif's head as he roars with a mouth as crooked and languished as a taffy pulled. It's all he can do to keep from laughing, so he musters up restraint enough to display a smile of sinful joy and excitement. After a touch of silence between them, he smacks his lips in response to The Sherif's objection, twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:38 am

As for Jerome response, Gregory gives him a quiet look full of empathy, and then seems genuinly surprised when Jerome tells him the Tremere Primogen reassured him.

I guess we should trust Primogen Kersten on this matter. However I cannot help but wonder why did he explain himself.


With a small hand gesture, he mimics letting go the topic, after all they can do nothing but talk about it. Gregory listens carefully to Miri's request, and offers her a warm smile.

A haven ? Of course, I will make a couple of phone calls. I should be able to provide you at little something until you settle. As Gregory talks, he pulls gently a chair, to invite Miri to sit, and then offers Jerome the siege next to her with a graceful hand gesture. He sits only after both are seated, his hands on his notepad.
Tell me, how do you find Bordeaux so far ?


The Sherif looks up, then down, and leaves his Primogen without a word, and his eyes catch Griffin's drawn cards. He pulls the first chair he sees to sit down in front of him. Griffin doesn't react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:02 am

Jerome takes the seat, and for the first time tonight, signals one of the attendants that he wants a drink. For the time being, he sits back and watches the conversation, looking completely at ease.

Perception 3, Auspex 2, Empathy 2:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:33 am

Miri smiles broadly as Gregory offers her a seat, she sits with one leg crossed over the other and relaxes visibly as Gregory makes mention of the help he will provide.

Thank you, Monsieur. She looks over to Jerome briefly, still smiling. She is genuinely happy. Bordeaux has been treating me very well.

When the attendant arrives with Jerome's glass, and she herself is offered a third, she declines, thankful for the offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Gregory seems to be a bit paternalist, almost protective of both Toreador. He also refuses the drink, but offers the attendant a "thank you" smile. He does seem to think about somethink, as he wonders wheter to mention it or no, but he finally dismisses it and goes for a more trivial talk.

Even due to recent problems, we cannot just throw away etiquette, can we ?

The Brujah can be talked to if they don't feel like breaking everything "just cuz", the Ventrue can reach consensus and they take their role as "peace keepers" seriously, the Gangrel stayed in the Camarilla here and they are not too beast-like, the Malkavian have some lucid moments and can even find themselves some use, the Tremere have been thought to mind their own business, and the Nosferatu are hardly visible.
Bordeaux may not be the best land for opportunities, as for political ambitions mostly, but it is a fine city.

Please tell me, Mademoiselle De Boucher, what did your heart tell you once you entered these buildings ?



After having placing all cards for divinatory Tarot, Griffin lifts his eyes to stare right into The Sheriff's eyes, who has a wide smile on his face, full of sinful joy. Without looking, and without touching them, three cards begin slowly levitating, and "stand up", showing their number. The three cards represent the 6 of trumps, the 10 of trumps and the 15 of trumps. The cards go to Griffin's hand and he stops staring at The Sheriff.
(Sheriff).. Nice trick, you make laugh children with th..
(Griffin) The Devil, the Wheel of Fortune, the Lovers.

The Sheriff's smile disapears as he hears Griffin's strong and intimidating words. He gets up and leaves without trying to say something back. Griffin puts slowly the cards face visible on their spot, and he observes quietly the three trumps.

Auspex 2, Perception 2, Empathy 1:
 


Igor, the Nosferatu, approaches with some stealth Duncan, and with a disturbing smile barely visible under his hood, he adresses Duncan with a joyful and happy voice, yet quite low as to allow some kind of privacy.
Mister Oliver, my name is Igor, and I cannot contain my curiosity any longer.. Can I ask you a few questions about the magic you suffered earlier ?

Auspex 2, Perception 3, Empathy 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Duncan continues to watch events in the Deambulatoire with interest. He noticed Jerome and the other Toreador, Gregory, sit down and talk to the new girl, whose name seems to be Miri, if he overheard correctly. They seem to be telling her the score.

He noticed the Sheriff sit down at Griffin's table, with a look on his face like someone who will enjoy passing on bad news. But after the levitating cards (good trick, that) and Griffin's brief speech, the Sheriff merely stood and walked away, angry. Hard to see the cards from Duncan's angle; but none of them looked like they had a devil on them.

With his back leaning against the wall, Duncan notices the Kindred approaching him, but doesn't turn that way until the man speaks. Duncan shows no shock or revulsion at the man's face -- what little he can see past the hood -- merely curiosity. He stands up straight, and faces the Nosferatu.


Good evening, Igor. I suppose I can indulge your curiosity, if you can indulge mine. Do you know anything about Tarot cards? If so, perhaps we can trade information. I'll tell you about my blood donation, and you can tell me the signifigance of a few cards. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Igor's hands seem to be moving under the Cowl he uses to cover himself. His gloved hands appear with an old carnet full of drawings, drafts, riddles a few words here and there. It is obviously a carnet he uses to takes notes or he kills boredom. He also takes a hand to his face and a pencil appears, probably like it was behind his unseen ear. His voice doesn't change tones.

I just happen to love all esoteric matters, and tarot reading was one subject I studied with interest ! The game is good too. Information traded for information, it's fair. Its history, its most known readers, its rules, the differences between the game and the readings, each card's esoteric meaning, their single history, their different names...
What do you want to know ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Duncan nods, when Igor approves the deal.

Merely the meaning of the Devil, the Wheel of Fortune, and the Lovers. I'm sure I could look them up online, but you're here, and you seem to be knowledgeable about these things.

If you like, I can go first, and you can ask questions about specific aspects of the test.

Auspex 1, but only if actively listening to Duncan and Igor:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Miri smiles as Gregory describes the climate of Bordeaux, Hmm! Bordeaux seems to fit its inhabitants like a glove. Her smile momentarily turns into a pleasant grin as she says this.

She smiles passively and turns her ear toward Gregory, raising a brow as he asks his question. She takes a short breath before she begins speaking, a habit that still stays from her breathing days, and begins to answer, Hm. The thing my heart told me when I entered this building?

Her eyes shift skyward as she thinks. Well, I saw a rather angry looking woman leaving, so I thought, "Wow! This town must be tough!" Her smile widens as she says this, laughing softly, joking. I am only kidding.

She leans forward on the table, resting her chin on her palm delicately, thinking on it again.

My heart said, she pauses, her deep black eyes again wander slowly around the room, drinking in the detail as she sighs contentedly, that "There may be a home here. This place cannot guarantee a Body peace, but there is company here. If there is ONE person here to discover and let discover you, all is worth it." She smiles, nodding. I think it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 35
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 am

Serene is Victor's voice as he speaks to his conscience and the air where The Sheriff once stood.
Alas, my love shall something-something-something but, once is found something-something-something, something-something...
He pauses, his mouth agape.
...against hope...
His faint grin holds steady in the dark until he is startled by a wet thing rolling down his cheek, a single tear.
He pulls his handkerchief from his inner jacket pocket and wipes his cheek, clearing his face in an instant. He puts his handkerchief away and turns to Alicia's companion. He smiles.
...Forgive me, but I believe an introduction is in order...
He bows to the man.
...I am Victor Sainte-Croix, Malkavian Primogen...
He finishes his bow.
...and I insist you not tell me your name or your station until you have done so for The Prince Gosuin.
Victor, his mouth open, makes eyes at the cigarette in the man's mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Igor takes notes, but he doesn't seem to need Duncan to slow down, as he scribbles quite fast with schematics.

This is all very interesting... I have more precise questions, but first I'll make my part of the deal. You are one diplomatic kind, Mister Oliver !

As he says that, he turns a couple of pages to find a blank one, and draws roughly the three cards named. He draws them very well and quite fast, but he draws the divinatory card or the Marseille Tarot, and not the one Griffin uses, and shows them to Duncan. He points them with his index as he talks.
In Tarot, the meaning of the cards depend on where they are drawn, in what order, and for what reading. So I'll give you the core meaning, but I didn't see what type of reading did the Tremere do.
The Wheel of Fortune is the tenth Major arcana, or the ten of trumps in the deck for playing. It marks a change, a switch, or a sudden twist in one's life, career, plans, plots or anything else.
The Lovers is the sixth Major Arcana, or the six of trumps. In Marseille's Tarot, the Lovers is about choices and dilemmas, but some cartomancers chose to interpret it in a more literal way ; one's beloved, a reunion, a new encounter, a twin soul, a relationship.
The Devil Is the fifteenth Major arcana and the fifteen of trumps. The Devil is all about excess, in a sinful way, errors, mistakes, and how to keep one's ambition at a "healthy" level, so to say, so one doesn't become slave of his money, his lust, his power and so on. Think of the Devil as a warning, a yellow card to soccer players.

He pauses, then returns to the page he took notes about the Thaumaturgy, and lowers his voice too.
Auspex 1 is listening to Duncan and Igor:
 



Alicia's companion gives back a very polite smile, and then stubs his cigarette as he just finished it
I will present myself after the two lady Toreador have done so, and I will obey you, Primogen. You will know nothing of me as for now, except that I smoke.
Do you want one ?
He joins gesture to the words and offers from his case.



Gregory listens with great care to Miri's response, with an amused smile about the joke she made. He does seem receptive to her feelings.
I must agree, it is worth the shot. We have some strange specimens, but it is a warm city. No wonder the Sabbat wants to take it from us.
I have to make the calls for your haven, so I must leave both of you a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Duncan smiles at Igor's statement.

Diplomatic... the way you say that, you sound surprised. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

He listens to Igor's explanation of the Tarot cards, and nods.

Thank you. I'm still not sure why that Kindred didn't like those cards; maybe he took that devil card as a warning that his plans, or his choices, would fail. Superstition will do that to you.

At Igor's lowered voice, Duncan matches his tone and answers his questions.
Auspex 1 if listening to Duncan and Igor:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Until next time then, sir. Jerome says as he nods to his sire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Miri stands as Gregory begins to leave, offering a small bow. Again, I thank you for your help M. Darvault. You have made me happy. She smiles, seating herself only when he has left.

Once he is out of sight, she collapses back into her seat, exhaling sharply as her eyes seem to review the pressure of having just met an elder, and how many ways it could have gone wrong.

She turns to Jerome with a raised eyebrow and rather blankly states,
YOU, sir, caught me completely off guard with that "ditch, then ambush introduce" thing.

She blinks once, maintaining a serious face for a moment, then smiles to show she is kidding.

She smiles more warmly this time, when regarding Jerome. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 am

The Toreador Primogen offers a smile to both his clanmates as he stands up. He puts back his notepad in his double sack, which he puts on his shoulder. Before leaving, he takes the time to pat slightly one of Jerome's shoulder a couple of seconds.
Empathy 3, Jerome:
 

I'll see you both later, then.

Gregory leaves the Elyseum, after doing a little hand gesture to Laure Nolveaux so she takes notes of his absence.



After taking all notes to the responses he got, Igor lets a small laugh go as to the Diplomacy topic with Duncan.


It's a good thing, we Nosferatu appreciate correct and honnest business. Thank you for taking the time to answer me.
About the cards, you may be right, but the Sheriff is a Malkavian, so who knows how he took the message. Even if the Tremere is the complete opposite of Miss Vonigner, cold-blooded and distant, he's not a bad person, so maybe you should ask him what he meant with those cards.

Auspex 1, if listening to Duncan and Igor:
 


Griffin turns back the three cards, then takes all cards into their original deck form. He mixes them slowly, probably with something on his mind.
In Gosuin's room, Lyle Kersten curses in half a dozen languages after hanging up. He bows slightly to Gosuin, as an apology, and he then leaves the room to enter again the Deambulatoire, without letting his Ipad on Gosuin's desk this time. He says a couple of words in Latin towards Griffin, who just nods and then facepalms. The Regent then approaches both Miri and Jerome with a very serious, almost worried face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 am

Duncan nods to Igor, in recognition of his thanks, and acknowledgment of the advice given.

You're quite welcome. I see no reason not to be civil, if someone is civil to me. Of course, the opposite holds true as well. I may take your advice, and speak with the gentleman in question. I had already expressed an interest in meeting him, even before the card trick. We will see how the evening progresses.

As for the other matter... what you say may be true. The trick might be no trick at all... merely another ability of the blood, common to their clan.

At the Tremere Regent's outburst, Duncan takes not of the languages involved, identifying those he knows, and trying to remember the words he doesn't know, for later research. He watches the exchange between Lyle and Griffin, and turns back to Igor with a raised eyebrow.

Hmm. It seems that things are happening. Did you have any other questions, Igor? Or have I satisfied your curiosity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Today at 10:47 am

Back to top Go down
 
Le Grand Théâtre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Grand Brawl - Round 3: The Battle Complex
» 1000 points Grand Master Alaric's Strike Force Vs Tyranids
» Grand Manan developes yet another player for someone else....
» Dark Angel Grand Master
» GRAND OPENING: TAVERN ON THE GREEN: Summer Garden Party JUST SAY "GIRLPR" WHEN YOU ARRIVE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: