Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Le Grand Théâtre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 am


Miri, Jerome, Auspex 1:
 


Claudia turns to Jerome, intrigued. She focuses, losing all the distraction, but she is not noticing she is bleeding, and it's reaching her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 am

Noticing Lyle's heightened attention on Claudia, Duncan glances that way and notices her eyes. Making a quick decision, Duncan steps out the way between the Regent, Corinna, and Claudia. He says nothing, though.

Auspex 2, Perception 3:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:09 am

Miri, Claudia, Auspex 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 am

Miri listens to Claudia, but her curiosity begins to wane as soon as Claudia begins tearing up. She continues listening, but to avoid any sort of prying eyes and ears from noticing the hush in conversation, or beginning to gawk at Claudia, Miri produces a small handkerchief from a pocket, passing it to Claudia on the sly as she closes the whispering gap.

Ah. It makes sense that the first two would have directed some of their attention here, to a fellow clanmate. I must seem so suspicious, walking up to strangers and making my own introductions. She smiles, but her eyes aren't complementing the smile this time around. She has her back partly turned to the three across the way.

Jerome, Claudia, Auspex 1:
 
Jerome, Claudia:
 
Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:45 pm

.. I am ?

Claudia lets go Jerome's arm to put one of her fingers to touch an eye and observe the blood now on her fingers.
What.. ? When d... ? Thank you, but I'll use mine.
She refuses the handkerchief with a disturbed smile and a shocked face of the sight of her own blood. She turns to the wall to distance a bit herself from both Toreador, and looks for her own handkerchief in her pocket. She uses it to clean up with haste. But her eyes don't stop tearing, which makes her freak out a bit more, and it worsens the situation, as some bloody tears make their way to fall on her dress and on the floor.



(Lyle) Mr. Oliver, if you'll excuse us... Ms. Ansons, would you mind coming with me ?

Lyle's tone of voice is more like an order than a request, and he doesn't wait for permission nor confirmation to approach calmly but with determination. Claudia heard her Sire is on his way, which makes her shivers with fear, but also forces her to try harder to contain the problem.

Jean-Pierre Griffin makes his way towards Claudia as well, although he looks more concerned.
Alicia Vandenstree's strident voice stops Griffin midway through, and he gives her the death stare of hell. Franz Derijk notices it and sides with the harpy.

(Alicia) What's wrong with you, little flower ? You botched your test ?
(Franz) She can't handle Brujah Blood !
(Jean-Pierre) What do you both care ?


Sixth Sense, Danger sense, Auspex 3:
 

Auspex 2, Perception 3, Empathy 2:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Ms. De Boucher, it may be wise to stand back. Jerome "counsels" though he himself doesn't move from his spot as he stares intently at Claudia. The Toreador's face is a mask of controlled confusion.

Perhaps it would be best to take an early leave of tonight's festivities, wouldn't you agree? He says to Claudia, trying to calm her with his own firm voice (though he avoids calling on his Disciplines for the moment).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Miri nods to Jerome's suggestion and starts backing away, making much space between herself and the group as Lyle begins to close in.

Auspex 2, Perception 3:
 
Auspex 4:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Corinna follows the discussion about Bordeaux and its political problems silently, and, though she does look interested, she makes no remarks to interrupt either of the men, only nodding from time to time and smiling at some of the remarks they make. Her smile grows a bit wider as Lyle mentions his ambitions to take over the world, and she nods in approval.
As Celine approaches them, she instantly hands her her empty glass and takes another one, though it seems she forgets about the new vitae instantly, as she doesn't even sip from it at all.


"One would think short-term goals are easily dismissed in ploys by older Kindred", she finally adds in a quiet, thoughtful voice, "but one who thought that would be quite wrong."
She shrugs slightly after those words, then directs her attention away from both men, as if leaving the conversation to them again, but it's evident that she still listens.

Or did listen, as once she directed her gaze back to the Regent who is now staring at Claudia, she joins him in doing so and frowns heavily at the events, moving her lips.


Auspex, Perception 3:
 
Auspex AND Linguistics 3 (with an anglo-saxon language) or Linguistics 1 (german):
 

The Tremere sighs quietly as Duncan moves out of the way, giving her a better view on the Toreador and her clan sister, but her frown worsens considerably - and visibly.

"Of course, Regent", is her answer, coming instantly at Lyle's request, and she only mutters a short apology towards Duncan without even looking at him. She stays a step behind the Primogen, joining in his speed and not looking too overly alert, but still slightly frowning and definitely not smiling anymore. Her eyes are focused on the back of her clan sister as it's the only thing she can see from her.

Auspex 2:
 

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Claudia takes the time to give a warm smile to Jérôme's suggestion, she seems a bit calmed, but her Sire's presence affects her, while she's still keeping cleaning up after the blood coming out. Her eyes are unusually piercing, and she tries to look away.
Auspex, Occult 1:
 

It'll end up stopping, it's.. It's nothing, please don't worry.. She says so in the most reassuring, pityful voice she can have, but both her bloody tears and her shivers kind of play against it.
It will stop. It will stop !


With a strong, commanding voice, but not too loud either, Lyle lets go a "Claudia ?" to make her turn his way, and it works as she turns to face her Sire and her clan sister. Her eyes stay piercing, but avoiding Lyle's stare. However, a huge happy face shows as her eyes land and stare right at Corinna. She whispers slowly "Magister Mickael" but she regains her shivers as Lyle approaches his Childe. She does try to move back, but she only gets to move a foot as he takes her chin with two fingers to force her to face him.
You won't avoid me, now calm down and control it as Horsman tought you.
Lyle's voice is still as commanding as before, as he inspect her eyes. Claudia just stops trembling, with a small "yes" whispered as she obeys. She does seem petrified by Lyle's stare. His other hand's thumb cleans a remaining bloody tear, and he lets her go, while tasting the vitae.

Ms. Ansons, please take her to the Chantry and make her talk. This is not a Thaumaturgical effect, it might be the Paradox.. Or something else. I will meet you later.

Lyle pushes Claudia's back slowly to incite her to move, which she does to approach Corinna, as she regains her smile, but her eyes did not change.
Magister Mickael !



Occult 3:
 

Linguistics (latin), Academics 2:
 

Occult 1, Dominate:
 

Auspex 2, Perception 3, Empathy 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm

As the Tremere Primogen makes his intervention, it is only now that Jerome takes a step back, following proper etiquette as the older kindred asserts his authority. Lehin returns to his earlier role as silent observer as Lyle gives orders to the two younger Warlocks. But though Claudia is his primary concern, the Toreador makes an effort to scan the entire room to survey the other kindred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Miri rubs her arm as she stands, an eyebrow cocked.

Auspex 1, Acute Sense- Hearing, Lip Reading 1:
 

She sits at a table, still staying a bit away from Jerome, and the Tremere, just in case. She shakes her head and her thoughts and sips from her glass, mostly averting her glance from the situation to avoid giving others the impression she has nosiness.

She glances back between Jerome and Claudia only a few times, pensively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 am

For a split second, Corinna is surprised and also terrified by the sight of Claudia, her bloody tears smeared across her pretty face, the stark red drops on her dress and the stained handkerchief she daps at her eyes.

Then she regains control of her body and only looks confused. As Claudia adresses her - or, rather, talks to her direction - the confusion in her face clears up and is replaced by worry.


Auspex, Perception 3:
 
Auspex 2, Occult 2:
 

Silently, the Tremere moves a few steps to put her still untouched glass of vitae onto a table, but then remains in front of her clanmates so she's in the view of most other Kindred in the room, as to obscure the sight somehow, never ceasing to look at both of them.
A fierce nod follows upon the command from Lyle, then she puts a hand at Claudia's back, not caring about the watchers behind both of them, and starts to lead her out of the room with quick steps. Before leaving the Theatre, she quickly scans the room again, narrowing her eyes into an uncertain direction, and then both women continue to walk the last steps out of the Elysium. Corinna is now almost hugging her clan sister, whispering with her, although her voice is too low to be understood by others.

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:56 am

Lyle lets his eyes land a moment on Miri, then on Jérôme, then he gives a quick stare at Claudia and Corinna. He then goes back to Jérôme. His voice is a bit lower, more calm, and way less commanding.

She will come back to you soon.

He scans quickly the room, then goes back to the Mandataire. His voice slightly unsure as he looks away.

Nothing wrong will happen to Claudia.


He walks to Gosuin's room to be able to answer the Prince's and Theodore's questions they will probably ask.

Griffin, with a hand movement, just lets go the discussion he tried to have with Alicia and Franz, as he doesn't seem it's worth it. They calmed down with Lyle's intervention, probably by fear of the Regent's reprisals, who gave them too the death stare of hell.


Claudia follows Corinna without a word, her eyes down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Claudia wrote:
Lyle lets his eyes land a moment on Miri, then on Jérôme, then he gives a quick stare at Claudia and Corinna. He then goes back to Jérôme. His voice is a bit lower, more calm, and way less commanding.

She will come back to you soon.

The Toreador ancilla nods, a mixture of emotions cross the man's features in rapid succession, far too fast for anyone staring directly at him to catch. A far slower reaction can be observed in the Mandataire's hands. Although they had been clasped behind Jerome's back for most of the evening, now his right hand is resting by his side. The peculiar thing is that Jerome is opening and closing it, starting with his pinky and moving as though a wave through the rest of the fingers as it opens and repeating the same motion as he clenches with his thumb not moving at all.


Claudia wrote:
He scans quickly the room, then goes back to the Mandataire. His voice slightly unsure as he looks away.
Nothing wrong will happen to Claudia.

Jerome's expression finally settles on one of guarded optimism. At the same time, his right hand ceases its movement and returns to its normal spot behind his back. Thank you, sir.

Claudia wrote:

Claudia follows Corinna without a word, her eyes down.

As the pair begin to walk away, Jerome's gaze is on Claudia. Good night. Once he has said that, he sighs, glances at the floor before his attention returns to Miri. He offers a small, tired smile to the younger Toreador. Elysiums aren't usually this interesting, for the record.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Miri's nods her head slightly as her lips curl into a wry smile. An eyebrow is still cocked from the confusion or surprise left over from earlier. Her eyes are slightly widened, and her black irises look like pinpoints. She wears her awkward disturbance plainly, intending to be comical in light of the situation. What a shame.

She blinks the expression from her face, looks to Jerome and tilts her head, contemplating something briefly.
Auspex 2:
 
Auspex 4:
 

She smiles instead, rising from her table and returning to Jerome's general area, adding drolly, I know I'm not the best conversationalist, but I never expected my drab brand of smalltalk would ever force bloody tears from someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 pm

You'll soon learn that even words can be the sharpest daggers in a kindred's arsenal. Jerome's eyes flashed toward the harpies before returning to Miri. Some dedicate their unlives to wielding such sharp instruments. And to powerful effect too. Of course, Jerome added wryly, there are those who ignore such applications and go straight to the fists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Now that most of the tension has drained out of the room, Duncan will walk up to Suzanne, or 'Calamity Jane', who was pointed out to him earlier by Theodore.

Hello. My name is Duncan. You're Suzanne, correct? Theodore pointed you out as a fellow Brujah, when I spoke to him earlier. I thought I'd stop by and introduce myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Miri looks at Jerome and listens intently as he passes on his sagely advice, smirking at the mention of fists. She nods, closing her eyes momentarily to imprint the information.

She stretches and shifts her posture, her arms folded, the hand holding her glass poised by her lips, recollecting something. There is a pause before she speaks thoughtfully, There was a piece of advice, someone from my old life told me once, Miri began.

"Those who form strong opinions from simple impressions..." Miri smiles softly; she stops reciting to gauge Jerome's reaction as she starts again with her little tender childhood anecdote, this time drenched with a noticeably blunted tone. "...are often strongly simpleminded." Her thoughtful disposition evaporates entirely as she cracks up laughing, drawing her glass away from her face.

She sighs, feeling better. She places her glass on the table and gains a more refined composure. Her smile broadens and warms as she looks back to Jerome. You know, a little bit of humorous self-mockery is good for a person, it teaches humility. A smirk remains on her face, even while regarding the Harpies. She speaks more softly.

Jerome, Auspex 1:
 

Everyone has something touchy or embarrassing to admit about them, and acceptance can be hard, even if it's already publicly known. She raises an eyebrow again. The matter is, truth should not be a weapon, but it is exploited daily, because why? Miri is actually speaking frankly this time. Because for some reason, embarrassment or inadequacy is sometimes more dreadful to feel than pain of death. She looks back to Jerome. So I get used to it, rather than stay soft about it. Especially considering that I seem to be a perpetual outsider. She blinks once, staring into the distance before she collects her glass to drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Sio wrote:

"Those who form strong opinions from simple impressions..." Miri smiles softly; she stops reciting to gauge Jerome's reaction as she starts again with her little tender childhood anecdote, this time drenched with a noticeably blunted tone. "...are often strongly simpleminded." Her thoughtful disposition evaporates entirely as she cracks up laughing, drawing her glass away from her face.

Between the simple-sounding advice and Miri's own laughter, a chuckle is coaxed from Jerome. He waits patiently for the neonate to say her piece, a thoughtful look ingrained on his face. Once she is finished with both her little speech and her next sip, he gently inquires
, How well have you been instructed into our clan's matters and manners?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 am

Miri puts her glass back onto the table and crosses her arms as she thinks. Well... I've been informed that I am Toreador by my sire, told some vague information about the importance of the preservation, study, and prosperity of things that inspire the awe of beauty... She winces slightly.

Auspex 2:
 

She sighs and shakes her head, uncrossing her arms to pick up her glass. As for manners, all I can say I've got down is when to keep my mouth shut. She shrugs and drinks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 35
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:12 am

As he targets the oily provenance of others' forearms and fingertips, Victor's eyes and kerchief-ed hand dart in an assiduous succession at the edge of the table where he sits. He pauses, takes the finishing sip of his glass, raises his handkerchief to his face and surreptitiously taps it with his tongue before touching the corners of his mouth with it. He smiles.
So much like fortune cookies do the Kine crunch, paper axioms and all...
He puts the handkerchief in his inner jacket pocket and fishes around for another something he then pulls out with a weighted fist.
...Far be it from any Kindred to remain so fragile. Heh-heh-heh-heh. “Those who form strong opinions from simple impressions are often strongly simple-minded.” Too true, dear one, too true...
He turns the knuckles of his weighted fist to the table and presses them against it. He unfurls his fingers to a flattened palm and pauses before lifting his hand away to reveal the small something.

A crucifix.


...Simple enough, yes? So many of us act in spite of faith that we would call me crazy. Heh-heh-heh-heh. Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah...
Victor is audible now.
...AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA...
He stands up.
...BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:15 am

Suzanne turns to face Duncan, she observes him from head to toes, and then from toes to head. She then offers her hand to shake with a small smile. She is clearly defensive but she tries.

Yeah that's me, it's been a while since someone called me by my name since that.. Durieux Ventrue harpy bitch had his way. Welcome to France's black sheep, Duncan. That guy over there, she adds pointing to Franz with no discretion whatsoever, and almost with despise, shares a common ancestor too..
Hey, how.. How did it feel ? With hands movements, Suzanne is probably trying to speak about the thaumaturgical test done earlier. She doesn't hide she would not have liked being the subject of the test either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 35
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:41 am

...AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:19 am

Duncan shakes Suzanne's hand; a strong, firm grip like he would use with a man.

I assume you mean the test, where Claudia drew the blood out of me. You know how you can direct your blood flow to different parts of your body, for healing or other purposes? It felt a little like that, except without me controlling it. Not a good feeling. I'm not sure whether the test itself was part of the same ritual, or a separate one from the blood removal. Either way, it's over and done. I can understand the need, due to recent events.

Since I wasn't sure whether the nickname was voluntary, I decided not to use it until you told me to do so. From your tone, it's obvious you prefer Suzanne, so I'll use that name... unless I'm giving you a hard time.

He smiles, to let her know he's joking. But then Duncan grows serious once more.

By 'Black Sheep', do you mean Bordeaux in general, or our clan in particular? If the former, I think that only those in power consider Bordeaux a black sheep... I'm sure their subjects feel differently, and perhaps even think to follow her example.. If you mean the Brujah, I doubt anyone uses that term in front of Theodore. Whichever, I'm not that concerned. Thank you for the welcome, though.

Duncan glances at Franz, who is talking with Alicia.

I'm not sure what you mean by a common ancestor, but I'll ask later. I prefer not to discuss ancestry in public.

Auspex 1, but only if you're actively listening to Duncan and Suzanne:
 
Loud laughter catches Duncan's attention, and he looks over at the man standing alone, now the subject of much attention. Duncan raises an eyebrow, and looks back at Suzanne.

Let me guess... Malkavian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 am

Suzanne's hand shake is quite strong and about as manly, she does seem to appreciate the treatment given. She looks a little less defensive as she listens, but she also looks disturbed by the thaumaturgical effects' description.

Eew.. Yeah I undestand, but having someone else controling my blood would give me the creeps.. That Vonigner girl is bad news. And the Regent is even more worse.. Sure he's friendly and everything, polite, doesn't step on new Kindred just for the hell of it, not the dusty Elder type, but he's gotta have something in mind.

She smiles back to the teasing about her nickname, and adds with a joke tone as well
I appreciate you calling me by my name, but I'll be first to give you a hard time. Theo could if he ever gets too friendly, so watch out if he begins to like you !
The Brujah in Bordeaux are quite powerful, Prince Gosuin is competent and smart enough to listen. I meant Bordeaux in general being the Black Sheep, we're kind of in the border so "the main power" doesn't care much about what could happen here. Except wine drinkers, but those don't fight, they rather compel with whoever is charge.

About Franz, I wanted to say he's Brujah too, since he's my Sire.. For these words, Suzanne looks in between angry or despair, and then takes a more serious tone, as she whispers back.

Auspex 1 if listening actively to Suzanne and Duncan:
 


Suzanne turns as she hears the laugh as well.
.. You betcha ! That's the Malkavian Primogen. He's sane most of the time..



The Sherif, with a huge smile on his face, approaches Victor, and with a marked bow, slowly asks with a low but amused voice.
My Primogen, can we trade some words ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Today at 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Le Grand Théâtre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Grand Brawl - Round 3: The Battle Complex
» Grand Master conversion.
» Grand Fantasia Chat
» Grand Fantasia
» Round 2: Australian Grand Prix 2011 - Melbourne.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: