Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Le Grand Théâtre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Duncan bows as Griffin moves to leave.

Thank you, sir.  Your opinion is appreciated, as is your permission to look for information at the college.  Good evening.

The Brujah watches Nyx move after Griffin, and ask to speak with him privately, although he shows no inclination to follow, or even any desire to know why she wants to speak with him.  Duncan seems quite content to wait there with William and Fred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:08 am

The Harpy takes a few more steps, making a slight hand movement to let Duncan know he heard him, and noticing Nyx followed him, he gave a small glance to her. Once she approached while they were a bit further awat, he stopped to hear her. He gives a quick look outside, to check the hour on one of the comedy plaza clocks, and nods.
(Jean-Pierre) Yes, I have five minutes to spare.

He's not very inviting, but at least he didn't say a blunt "no".


William:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 pm

William returned his gaze to where he was looking earlier, and a slight hint of annoyance shined through his passive glance which it had settled it once his question was forgotten.
"Blimey, I get it, we're moving! Bloody Hell!" He exclaimed as he put his hands up in the air with a look of annoyance while looking at the wall.

The Tremere turned to the group and placed his hand on Duncan's shoulder.
"In case my earlier hint didn't pass through before Griffin arrived, I'll state it in my best French: "We," He motioned to himself, then waved around, indicating the rest of the group, "need, to, move."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:01 am

Duncan seems a bit puzzled by William's outburst, until he notices that it is not directed at them, but at a point off to the side... where nothing is visible to the rest of the group.

As the Tremere neonate gives his not-so-subtle warning, Duncan nods and turns to Nyx, who is standing near Jean-Pierre Griffin.  His statement to her is almost as terse as William's.

We'll be outside, by the vehicles.  Don't be long.

With a look toward Fred and William, Duncan moves to the door, although he checks outside like Griffin did, rather than merely passing through the doors.
ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
avatar

Posts : 2540
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:38 am

Fred is mostly quiet as per usual as of late.
However when William speaks into seemingly thin-air, Fred becomes more attentive towards him and keeps an eye on his behaviour.


When Duncan mentions leaving, Fred turns to him.
Ah, where shall we depart to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 29
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Storyteller :
 

Nyx observed him as he checked the time, she seemed relatively open in posture but anxious as she was wringing her wrists even more. The Nosferatu waited for the others to walk past and gave Duncan a nod of acknowledgement as he spoke. When she saw they had exited through the doorways her attention turned back to Griffin.

I'm not looking for Tremere secrets and I am sorry to ask I know Igor has a habit of asking too many questions...Um basically, I was hoping if I could ask a question because I have no idea what else to do..fuck, you probably don't even remember me.

She shrugged slightly and stepped to one side to make sure she wasn't blocking the way for anyone trying to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:23 pm

The Harpy follows Nyx without seeming to care what was spoken around him that wasn't addressed at him. He listens to the inquiry, then shakes slightly his head, once the others have exited.
(Jean-Pierre) Just ask, I will answer if I can. I recognize your demeanor... "Carrion".

He emphasizes slightly the name, knowing it's not her actual name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 29
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Griffin could see she smiled slightly when he acknowledged he remembered her.

...Nyx, my name is Nyx.

Her fingernails scratched at her inner arm slightly as she thought on how to word her question.

Do we dream in torpor? And I woke up as though I had just eaten...It was disconcerting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:34 pm

After checking out the plaza, Duncan opens the door and steps outside.  He holds the door open until William and Fred start to come through, then he lets them take care of it.  Once outside, Duncan heads for the motorcycle and scooter parking, to the side of the Theatre.

The young Brujah waits until they are a good distance away from the door before answering Fred's question.


I guess El Bodegon still seems like a good place to wait, until we get the video files from Nyx's people.  William, you mentioned stopping at the chantry to pick up your laptop; did you still want to do that?  If you don't want to hang around here that long, we can drop by my place and get mine.

Whatever we decide, we need to check the bikes before we go anywhere.  That was a good idea; we should see if someone has slipped some kind of tracer on them while we weren't looking.  Fred and I can check our own; William, could you check Nyx's scooter?  You seem tech savvy enough to be able to spot anything that doesn't belong.  Or maybe you and Fred can use your 'magic vision' to spot anything out of the ordinary, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:22 pm

OOC:
 

William followed the gang once more, albeit missing a member, and the other direction this time around.
"This night is wicked and awful at the same time: wolves, Griffin, bad omens.. and if it happens one more time, people will always be expecting bad news whenever I walk through those doors."
The Tremere said with a sigh as he studied the plaza, once Duncan mentioned the plan of actions, he considered the idea for a moment.

"Yes, the Brujah territory might prove to be more safe. I'll quickly grab my laptop and I'll head over to Nyx's bike to debug it."
After a moment he snorted as he made his way towards the hotel, not wasting any time.

"Tech Savvy enough... he speaks like I'm some common computer user who knows how to google."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:12 am

Jean-Pierre takes a moment to consider the question, after having made a slight nod to note her actual name (or at least the nickname proper to herself only). After a good thirty seconds, the Tremere words an answer.
(Jean-Pierre) I'm afraid I do not know. Torpor is a poorly known and very personal status. I do not think one can feed without being conscious of it, however. You may have tasted your own blood. You should ask Miss Ansons, if she has time she might search the library to give you a proper answer. Have you asked Igor about it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 29
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:52 am

Griffin could see her twitch her weight from one foot to the other as she waited for him to respond, her hands buried themselves into her pockets and extracted her tin, needing something to do with her hands as she waited.

By the time Nyx had begun rolling a cigarette he began to speak once more, Jean-Pierre could see her eyes watching him closely, her hands robotically went through the motions without needing supervision, thoughtfully she brought it to her lips to moisten the paper and sealed it in one swift roll.


No, i brought it up with Docteur, he is the one who recommended i speak with someoen from your Clan.

I know what my own tastes like Mr Griffin...I also recognize human when I taste it, this was neither.

Nervously she licked her lips torn between saying something and remaining silent but she said it quickly but in a quieter tone without even realizing she had said it.

...My Sire was there..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:00 pm

A visible frown appears on the Tremere's face. He then lets out a slight sigh, crossing his arms.
(Jean-Pierre) Then miss Ansons is more suited to answer your torpor. Concerning the blood, I suspect your sire is bonding you to himself by feeding you his blood without your knowledge. Despicable, but a very common act in many clans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 29
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Nyx pressed the filtered end in between her lips, she may have seemed calm if it wasn't for the fact her hands shook. Gingerly she lit the cigarette and pocketed the lighter.

...motherfucking bastard...

She mumbled around the obstruction before inhailing deeply, she held the smoke in her lungs for a long moment before exhailing again. Nyx removed the hand rolled cigarette to speak with Griffin once more.

..um, thank you for your time Mr Griffin, I will take what you have said under advisement. If there's anything I can help you with feel free to get in touch any time.

Freeing up her hands she produced a pad and pen and neatly wrote out her mobile number and email address for him before tearing the page away from the notepad and offered it to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Griffin raises a disapproving eyebrow at the few spoken words. He lets out a few words himself, cynical and sinister.
(Jean-Pierre) What did you expect, childe? It's how the Camarilla works. They all do it, even the Brujah.

He takes the paper without giving it a look, folds it, and puts it in one of his pockets, as if nothing.
(Jean-Pierre) Very well. Good luck, then, Nyx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 29
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Nyx thought about his words for a moment before giving a withering sigh and a shrug of uncertainty.

Honestly, does what I expect matter?

She watched him as he pocketed the paper, inspecting his clothes for as long as she dared before dragging her gaze up to his face once more.

Thank you, I won't forget how nice you were to me.

Griffin could see her smile even though she was definitely upset about the possibility of being bound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Jean-Pierre stares a moment at Nyx as she observes him. He then shrugs.
(Jean-Pierre) Don't thank me for opening your eyes on your slave status. If I may... Don't confront your sire until you're strong enough, both socially and personally. Survive first.

He goes on to walk out of the Theater as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 29
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Nyx watched as he turned to leave once more.

....Thank you...

She allowed him to leave without further pestering but remained inside until she had finished her cigarette before moving to leave herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Duncan bursts through the front doors of the Theatre, slamming it wide open on his way through.  He checks the foyer for any signs of life; if there is nobody else, he moves to the stairs and runs up to the deambulatoire.  The young Brujah grabs the edge of the doorway to help him stop; then he takes a quick look through the door to assess the situation.
ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:29 pm

While climbing the stairs, Duncan quickly sees the man that had entered alone, and that was speaking with Griffin before the Garou came. He was to reach the first turn of the stairs, when Duncan heard another shot, saw the man fall, visibly dead as half of the head blew away, and Celine appearing behind, holding a rifle and aiming with it. She aims at the Brujah, seeing a potential threat, but she recognizes Duncan and stops aiming, pointing the canon towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:36 pm

As he runs up the stairs, Duncan barely has time to recognize the man running down as one of the ghoul servants he'd seen on Wednesday evening, before Celine appears around a turn of the stairs behind him and blows the man's brains out with a rifle.  She turns the rifle to Duncan, but he shows her his empty hands in a gesture that says "I'm no threat."  Celine lowers the rifle.

Duncan approaches the man's body, observing it closely yet making no move to touch it.  While looking, he speaks to Celine.


I heard the shots from outside, and they didn't come from your rifle.  Was he the source?  And are there any more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Duncan can have a more detailed look at the body ; he was shot at least twice, as seen as the marks on the clothes and the visible wounds, as well as the trail of blood left on the stairs.
Celine shakes slightly her head and starts to climb up again, calm.

(Celine) It was Prince Gosuin's shots. He came with a knife and tried to attack him, saying "for Alicia". The Prince shot him, but a ghoul's body is resilient..

As she finishes her sentence, both can spot Gosuin upstairs, with holding a semi automatic hand gun (I'll have to find the proper model later, sorry :-/ ).
(Gosuin) You got the bastard ?
(Celine) Yes, master.

A closer look at the prince will reveal part of his vest was cut through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Celine describes the attack on the Prince, and Duncan's face reflects his puzzlement.  He leaves the body to follow Celine up the stairs.

A knife?  That doesn't make any sense.  This has to be some kind of setup.

As they approach the Prince, Duncan looks at Gosuin's vest and comments:
Fortunately, Ventrue are resilient as well.  But he should have known that.  This is... weird.  When I heard the shots outside, I assumed they came from some would-be assassin, not his target.

The Brujah shakes his head.  The gesture appears to be a commentary on the assassination attempt, although it could be caused by the abrupt subject change.

My Prince, I didn't have a chance to tell you this earlier, but I think I know the identity of the unfortunate bones delivered to you by the Lupine.  I believe it was Raekel, the Toreador who presented herself to you on Wednesday night.  At least she claimed to be Toreador, although M. Kersten tested her blood himself, so I assume she was telling the truth about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Gosuin gives a look at his clothes when Duncan mentions resilience, and shrugs. The weapon the Prince has is Heckler & Koch SL 8 (a German type of weapon, as French companies stopped producing their own weapons since WWII or so ; they specialized in aircraft, either way, none of the actual stuff is very common knowledge)

Once they're back into the Deambulatoire, Gosuin crosses both arms. Duncan will be quick to notice Theodore being on the balconies, along with Gregory, and that Celine stays back, armed to shoot anyone coming up the stairs that shouldn't. Theodore is in a position to shoot from the balconies. [And the ST failed something ; I forgot to mention that Mikael left the Deambulatoire a bit before the Garou walked out of the Deambulatoire >_>]
Gosuin listens to the news, and nods, understanding.

(Gosuin) I recall her. I thought of her as well, as the other redhead Kindred of our city, Alicia Vanderstree, is too smart to think about bothering a werewolf. I think it's strange as well. Assassination attempts aren't so uncommon, to be honest, but this one excels in failure. Primogen Kersten is certainly skilled enough not to fail his tests, but my inner paranoiac is starting to think he may have lied for his own agenda.

He lets out a long sigh, bored and annoyed. He holds his semi automatic shotgun (according to my book >_>) by the canon, letting the recoil pad on the ground. He seems perfectly at ease with such a weapon.
(Gosuin) Speaking of Alicia, she probably thinks she's in danger, if she sent a ghoul of hers in her name. He lost it for some reason and attacked me before explaining anything. To me, it looked like this one was under Dominate. Kersten is certainly capable of stealing someone's ghoul for his own deeds, so I am not sure whether Alicia actually sent him or not.

He seems to be vaguely thinking out loud, hoping from Duncan to give him information or ideas that could untangle the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 pm

It's Duncan's turn to shrug when Gosuin mentions the possibility of Kersten failing his blood test on Raekel... or purposely lying about it.

I I don't know much about that test, but I gather it reveals one's clan... and maybe a little about one's lineage, although I'm only guessing from things Claudia said when she tested me.  Mlle. Raekel certainly acted like a Toreador.  I know that doesn't mean anything, but this Winemaker fellow said she was asking about some powerful item.  She could have been sent here by someone in the Camarilla to look for that Tremere artifact.  The timing of her arrival was certainly right.

Her red hair is not the only reason I believe the remains are hers, either.  After Franz and Jean-Pierre's... 'debate' on the plaza, I saw M. Kersten arrive with those two apprentices; and this Raekel rushed over to introduce herself.  She mentioned a mutual acquaintance to him; one Aisling Sturbridge.  It sounded like she was name-dropping, to sound important; but the Regent seemed unimpressed, and less than pleased by her interruption.  I believe that's why he took pleasure in drawing her blood with that letter opener during her test, to punish her for her presumption.

As for the late assassin on the stairs... I'm too new to Bordeaux to know who might have sent him, or why.  It just seems like it was meant to sow chaos, which to me smells like the Sabbat.

Duncan takes out his phone, showing it to the Prince.
With your leave, I think I'll call my associates outside.  They also heard the shots, and are on the lookout for any latecomers to the party.  I'll inform them that he seemed to be alone, so they can stand down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   

Back to top Go down
 
Le Grand Théâtre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Grand Master conversion.
» Grand Fantasia Chat
» Grand Fantasia
» Round 2: Australian Grand Prix 2011 - Melbourne.
» Grand Master vs 3 Blood Thirsters?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: