Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a question

Go down 
+2
Feral
seifer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
seifer
Fledgling
Fledgling

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Just a question   Just a question EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello. I am not a modder, just a player who appreciates all the hard work and splendid results that you modders produce for my favourite game.

A quick question regarding the final nights mod:
While i have understood the concept of the mod I can't seem to find any info regarding a) the storyline, will it be the bloodlines main storyline (if not how much will it be changed?) and b) I understand that there are going to be new npcs and quests. How many are there other than Akeem and are their lines voiced?

Whatever the answer to these questions is I am really looking forward to playing final nights.
Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Welcome to the greatest internet comunnity of bloodsuckers!

Storyline is mostly unchenged. Not that Zer0 wouldnt like to, engine wouldnt let him.

Most if not all new NPC dialouges will be voiced in 1.0

On how many of them, well, lets say by what you could read on the board idead multiply by division... Nearly like yeast. Laughing Depends on voice actors mostly, so if you want to contribute, send Zero a PM.
Back to top Go down
seifer
Fledgling
Fledgling

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:35 pm

I would love to contribute but sadly I have neither the equipment nor the experience. Also I am Greek and I still struggle with my accent, it's close but not perfect.
I could help with testing though, when the time comes. So if you're interested just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm not a developer, man. I wish I had the skills. Zer0, my guru, you have got another follower. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Hello Seifer!

Welcome to (as Feral put it) the greatest internet community of bloodsuckers!

Let me answer both of your questions (and hopefully limit my rambling as I tend to do that).

A) The basic storyline is unchanged and not because I didn't want to, but because of time and resources. I just can't afford to hire voice actors or professional python scripters as I'm doing most of this myself... with the help of some very special community members. Wink

B) It's true we're introducing new Quest Lines and NPCs. We have only added 3 new Quests all centered around the new Akeem character, however we have added many new NPCs such as...

Akeem - Of course, a 400 year old Assamite Vizier who's in town to find certain relics, similiar to Pisha. He's fully interactive with voice overs, interactive dialogue and lip movements. He is the main seller of the mid to high tier Lore Books in the game.

Evan and Garrett - LaCroix's new personal bodyguards (Ventrue Cleaners), seperate from the Sheriff. You will see them at the beginning of the game and scarcely throughout and will eventually have to fight them as mini-bosses at the end.

Edgar Hirst - A powerful Hunter and mini boss for the Akeem quest line. Resides in Downtown and is partnered with Chastity from Hollywood.

Chastity's Team - Chastity, like Edgar, is now a team leader with her own squad. Be careful, they are powerful as a team.

Gangrel Antitribu/Toreador Antitribu - Two mini bosses you must fight at the end of the warehouse quest.

Tremere Antitribu - Replaced the original mage at the end of the Bradbury quest.

Bach's helpers - Bach is no longer alone, he too has a small personal squad of men in the final Leopold fight.

There's more but I don't want to give it all away... Akeem is the only NPC we did full voice acting for, mostly because TFN 1.0 wasn't supposed to be about new quests and NPCs, but more about changing the gameplay for the new clans you can be. My full intention after the release of 1.0 is to begin adding new content like quests and more fully interactive NPCs like Akeem. It really comes down to time and resources for that, everything else I can pretty much do on my own.

I hope I answered your questions, if I didn't feel free to ask for clarification, TFN is a community project and I refuse to hold secrets because it's meant for everyone to enjoy! Laughing

Feral wrote:
I'm not a developer, man. I wish I had the skills. Zer0, my guru, you have got another follower. lol!

LOL, silly wolf! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Hey Zer0,
all this sounds like you're addicted to hunters Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hey Zer0,
all this sounds like you're addicted to hunters Laughing

- geek

LOL, HAHA it's true I am. Nothing better than a Kindred vs. Hunter... I live for it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

LOL, HAHA it's true I am. Nothing better than a Kindred vs. Hunter... I live for it, lol.

Stakin' fer Jesus! lol!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:57 am

Feral wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Stakin' fer Jesus! lol!

No steaks for vampires Exclamation Not even for furry little Gangrel rabbit

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

I wouldn't have use for them... Unless you could serve one really raw Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ringo
Neonate
Neonate

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

Nagarajas on the other hand, nothing but steaks! Hey, that could be a new fetch quest for Pisha, "Grab the BBQ sauce at Cavoletti Cafe".
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Ringo wrote:

Nagarajas on the other hand, nothing but steaks! Hey, that could be a new fetch quest for Pisha, "Grab the BBQ sauce at Cavoletti Cafe".

Along with a food critic Twisted Evil Though I think Sebastian wouldn't approve. lol!
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Feral wrote:
Ringo wrote:

Along with a food critic Twisted Evil Though I think Sebastian wouldn't approve.

LaCroix probably wouldn't care, if you made sure he wrote his review first.

But I don't think Pisha would like BBQ sauce. I think she'd prefer 'Tommy Tartare'.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Could be a nice idea. Having to decide which quest to succced, and which to fail...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Could be a nice idea. Having to decide which quest to succced, and which to fail...

- geek

I love when the player has to make a decision that will benefit him and penalize him at the same time... MuuuuuHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

I love when the player has to make a decision that will benefit him and penalize him at the same time... MuuuuuHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

Nooo!!! I want moar xp, moar dots, moar steak!!! Don't take from us the ability to have moar lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a question
Page 1 of 1