Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tremere Gargoyles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

Tremere Gargoyles Empty
PostSubject: Tremere Gargoyles   Tremere Gargoyles EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi everybody, I was thinking, what if you could create gargoyles as a Trmere, I know it may be difficult but perhaps you could use some of the Redemption models.

It would become a possibility after the gargoyle quest, helping Strauss of course, he would teach you the higher secrets of the Tremere clan ability to manipulate blood, In redemption the Tremere used kindred and transform them into gargoyles, maybe you could use Heather or a sabbat enemy.

What do you say, sounds possible?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Tremere Gargoyles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Gargoyles   Tremere Gargoyles EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Possible? Maybe.
a miniquest to sacrifice Heather to strauss in order for him to create a gargoyle for you could work. However:

1) The masquerade violation of walking around with a stone giant on your back

2) This ain't companion's mod.

3) zer0 and malk try to stay away from clan-specific quests and benefits in CE
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Tremere Gargoyles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Gargoyles   Tremere Gargoyles EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:26 pm

You got me to think. Maybe you could get turned into Gargyole if you mess with Strauss? That would make sense. He loses nothing; one pawn becomes another; your dissaperance is easily explainable; Sabbat, Hunters, whatever...That would be really Tremer-ish. Of course it would be game over as firmly as beheading sequence.But think of the shock when it happens the first time in your game. Plus, it wouldnt require that many new dialogue lines.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Tremere Gargoyles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Gargoyles   Tremere Gargoyles EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Creating a Gargoyle is a pain in the ass for huge old top level Magi to even TRY and create one... Besides gargoyles are kind of not created anymore (Gangrels and Nossies didn't appreciate the experiments during the 12thC, and Camarilla doesn't really accept this kind of practices).
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

Tremere Gargoyles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Gargoyles   Tremere Gargoyles EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
Hi everybody, I was thinking, what if you could create gargoyles as a Trmere, I know it may be difficult but perhaps you could use some of the Redemption models.

It would become a possibility after the gargoyle quest, helping Strauss of course, he would teach you the higher secrets of the Tremere clan ability to manipulate blood, In redemption the Tremere used kindred and transform them into gargoyles, maybe you could use Heather or a sabbat enemy.

What do you say, sounds possible?

Why am I quoting myself, I meant to quote The Philosopher

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Possible? Maybe.
a miniquest to sacrifice Heather to strauss in order for him to create a gargoyle for you could work. However:

1) The masquerade violation of walking around with a stone giant on your back

2) This ain't companion's mod.

3) zer0 and malk try to stay away from clan-specific quests and benefits in CE

1) I meant like another dicipline, you turn someone and then you call it when you need it, like animalism's Ravens

2)It wouldn't be a companion it would a have a timer, like.........okay it's not good

3)I did not know that Embarassed

Claudia wrote:
Creating a Gargoyle is a pain in the ass for huge old top level Magi to even TRY and create one... Besides gargoyles are kind of not created anymore (Gangrels and Nossies didn't appreciate the experiments during the 12thC, and Camarilla doesn't really accept this kind of practices).

THEY USED NOSFERATUS!!!!!!!?????
DAMN THEM, I used to like tremere, now I despise them
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Tremere Gargoyles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Gargoyles   Tremere Gargoyles EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 pm

The game has a limited number of disciplines. In order to have a new one, an old one must go.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Tremere Gargoyles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Gargoyles   Tremere Gargoyles EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 am

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:

THEY USED NOSFERATUS!!!!!!!?????
DAMN THEM, I used to like tremere, now I despise them

Gangrel and Tzimisce too... But I like Tremere. Their blood gives you light high, like that of Mages lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tremere Gargoyles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Gargoyles   Tremere Gargoyles Empty

Back to top Go down

Tremere Gargoyles
Page 1 of 1