Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am I really getting all of it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redeyesandlonghair
Ancillae
Ancillae
redeyesandlonghair

Am I really getting all of it? Empty
PostSubject: Am I really getting all of it?   Am I really getting all of it? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Hi.

I downloaded CE along with Clan Quest Mod using the installer from this location http://vtmbmoddingprojects.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Quest_Mod

It integrates several mods which include CQ, CE, and some weapons and music mods.

While playing through the game, I often wonder to myself, "Did I miss out on some things because I installed it using that? Could this be even better?"

I didn't play through much of the game before installing mods, since CE's changes specifically sounded so appealing. At the time I figured "More quests is better". Having recently heard that there are "bastardized" versions of CE out there, I'm wondering did I end up missing out on something or is that a good location to use for downloading and installing?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Am I really getting all of it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I really getting all of it?   Am I really getting all of it? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Probably it is the right one. But I don't know for sure. If you want to make sure, you get the most recent and uncorrupted version of Clan Quest, download from ModDB or "The Patches Scrolls"
CQM integrates CE rather good. I have found a few minor inconsistencies, but nothing really important.

- geek
Back to top Go down

Am I really getting all of it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: