Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 El Bodegon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:54 am

When Miri tells Duncan she'll be outside, he smiles a bit, and nods. Okay. I'll be out in a few minutes.

After she leaves, Duncan listens to Theodore talk about how everyone will behave, and Duncan snorts in amusement.
I hope so. It was amusing seeing Miri blow off Alicia, but I hope she's smart enough not to do the same to Tarcisus.

Duncan accepts the paper Theo hands him, and pays attention to the rest of his advice. When mention is made of the date, Duncan's forehead wrinkles a little in concern.

What about tonight's date? Is it some holy date at the church? Some important anniversary for the Tremere?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Suzanne takes time enough to take a closer look to Chriss, and when she "gets it" and recognizes the Gangrel, she offers a huge, genuine and enthusiastic smile. She moves the tray from one hand to the other in order to be able to give a handshake to her Camarilla fellow. She does it fast, though, since she has orders to serve, even if it is very clear that she would rather do something else (like being upstairs.. or elsewhere).
(Suzanne) Ah cool, you look so good, pal ! Yeah he's there, go ahead, you know this shit. Oh, there are some new guys and.. She seems distracted a second as she spots Griffin getting out of the private part. And some crap going on too. He'll fill you up in the details, I think you'll have some fun out of it ! See ya later !
She steps away on to serve outside.
After giving a slight, distant hand salute to Chriss, Jean-Pierre Griffin also steps outside, and sits on one of the small tables, right next to the entrance. He takes a new smoke. He seems to wait.


Theodore smiles in a very understanding, amusing way, as if he knew something "else" from the Toreador Harpy, when Duncan mentions Alicia. He does frowns as well when his clanmate mentions the date. He thinks about it.

(Theodore) Now you're asking me hard questions. I think it's saint Gabriel tonight (watched the weather forecast earlier (1)). No particular extremist party day either (I would have taken part of it)... Hey, Dominique ? Is today some special Tremere holiday of some sort ?
(Dominique) Laughing. Actually yes ! Theodore gives him the raised eyebrow, he didn't believe he would have guessed correctly. Dominique shrugs without caring. Come on, you know I can't tell you the secret clan meetings.. But, remember the first war explosions and the second war bombings ? Some of them happened in March. I mean, they happened all the time but, if I recall correctly, tonight is the anniversary of some of our losses. What a coincidence ! You believe the old man is here to mourn ? Nah, he has seen way too many of us die to care, so getting deep enough to talk dates... I remember because it was when my Sire, Stephanie Neyrinck if you remember her, was killed.
Theodore listens with a certain curiousness the total lack of feelings that Dominique shows towards the final death of his Sire, but then again, the Tremere aren't known to be particularly emotional towards each other, and Theodore is aware of it. He then sets back his eyes on Duncan.
(Theodore) So far as I know the warlocks, Lyle has killed some of his clanmates by his own hand, Tarcisus pushes darwinism quite far enough, Griffin never allowed anyone to get close enough.. I don't know well enough the new girl yet but I don't think she's involved in this city's story enough. As for the little girl, I don't think she ever related to her clan. Tremere mourning, kind of sounds like me meditating, if you get what I mean.


(1) This is actually true, when you watch the weather forecast, it tells you what are the saints for the next day, because if it's the saint of your name, people (family mostly) will wish you a happy day ; some kids are still named after the saint of their birth day.





Last edited by Claudia on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Chriss smiles warmly to Suzanne, then makes his way to the stairs, first stopping to stare fixedly at some tasty young morsel who caught his eye. He shakes his head, clearing himself of the hunger then heads through the door and up the stairs. He raps once on the door to Theo's office, then opens it and enters, shutting the door behind him. He doesn't interrupt, just listens to Dominique explaining the Tremere view of the bombings. He awaits to have his presence acknowledged, then warmly greets Theo first, then all others in course. He turns his attention to Theodore after the initial bout of unnecessary pleasantries.

"I missed Elysium the other evening. Henri made it sound as if I might want to poke around a little."
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:28 am

Miri begins to leave the private area after speaking with Theo and Duncan, but stops briefly when she catches Mike's glance and begins to note the expressions of some of the other Kindred present. She alters her course from the exit and approaches Mike instead. She moves her glance from him, to his newspaper, and back before greeting him, Howdy. She grins, it seems, to put him at ease.

You seem... she searches for the right word, Perturbed, and makes note of his newspaper, ...in an informed and worldy sort of way.

She smiles softly to him, but her eyes show concern, What's up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:12 am

Theodore's smile at the mention of Alicia seems to hint at hidden knowledge, but Duncan doesn't pursue that secret. Instead, a look of mild disbelief is on his face for a moment, as Theodore apparently forgets whatever he recalled about tonight's date. The disbelief on Duncan's face gives way way to minor annoyance. As he listens to Dominique's cold attitude towards the death of his sire and clanmates, followed by Theodore's musings on the Tremere, Duncan's face slowly returns to a more neutral expression.

Yeah, okay. I guess I'll find out for myself whether tonight has any special meaning for Kersten, or Tarcisus.

Duncan watches as Theodore gives a nod to the newcomer, and as the young Kindred greets the Primogen and everyone else in turn, although the greeting seems like more of an afterthought after the first few people. Still, Duncan nods in acknowledgement, and replies with a greeting of his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:05 am

After he's finished speaking with Theodore, Chriss turns his attention to Duncan, hopefully pulling him aside for a more private discussion.

"Hey there. I hope I didn't put you off with my brusqueness earlier--you know how things can get when things of 'importance' come up. Name's Chriss. I assume you're new to Bordeaux? Well, if you're a friend of Theo's, you're a friend of mine. You need anything, just let me know, okay. I've been around a while, I just don't get too involved in... politics. But I get around in other circles."

Chriss thrusts his hands in his hip pockets, drawing attention to the Gangrel symbol belt buckle he wears.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:30 am

After a certain look of concern when his attention is drawn to the problems Theodore is having to remember dates, he gives a look of surprise, then of a certain joy as he sees Chriss. He lets go a comment in the lines of "you don't look like shit anymore !", but he doesn't go into detail. It's a good hint that the battle they had a few months ago was not the least damaging one.
(Theodore) I'm sure Henri told you all about the important stuff (and the less important ones). I know you never met the guy, Chriss, maybe you should go to see who Tarcisus is, you'd understand your Sire's convictions. I'm not going for obvious, safety reasons. Ah, this is Duncan, Brujah as well. Duncan, Chriss is the guy-in-between for the Gangrel clan, since Henri doesn't really go into the woods...
He shows a brief smile, trusting both Kindred to be civic, they do not need a chaperon after all, and he doesn't give more detail into the brief vague words that are meant to be a presentation. All can guess that it's, for Theodore, a way not to influence people's behavior around each other, and to be free to form their own opinions. It's also a way for him not to waste anytime in something he doesn't consider important enough. He moves away to his desk and pulls an old, huge book that is about as big as a phonebook, and looks through it.
Dominique takes the time to put back on the cue, and sets his eyes on Duncan a few seconds, before feeling the need to explain himself. He doesn't expect a discussion or a debate, but hust to explain himself a minimum. Marc uses this opportunity to step out of it, to go outside and talk with Suzanne during a slight break. Victoire, her, steps closer to Theodore to look what he is browsing through.

(Dominique) In the Tremere clan, they make everything to break frienships and sire-childe relationships. I never cared much for Stephanie and she didn't really cared for me. We are a family of orphans, in a way, and nobody can pick their family. I choose who I associate myself with, regardless of their clan, so I don't really feel anything concerning my clanmates, as you wouldn't feel anything concerning your fellow white men, or that one guy who was in the same school as you were. I won't cry because some cousin I barely met died. The fact that it was her blood who brought me back to life means just that.


Mike offers a charmed smile to Miri as she approaches, and he moves aside to invite her to sit, as he folds the newspaper. A closer look betray it's a local news paper, Sud-Ouest. He shows a few articles the local news in brief section. He hides a little his concern on the first approach, but when he notices she noticed, he lets down the mask a little. His tone of voice (quite slow and seductive) and phrasing is a little outdated, especially on the lexical and vocabulary used, like if he talked with old "youth" terms that are seen as kitsh today. (I'm sorry I can't really transcribe it so... play along ^^)
(Mike) Hello. Lots of bad news as always, see, many chicks have disappeared lately on the other side of the river, and some extremists groups are raising. I'm not sure about the first one (maybe the Followers..), but the second one is certainly the work of one of us. Maybe it's linked to the Sabbat, but now that I hear the Tremere are up to something... What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:08 am

Chriss listens intently to what little Theodore has to say. He nods at the appropriate moments, glances at Duncan when the elder introduces the young neonate, then agrees with what Theodore says, all the while keeping a wary eye on the others in the room.

"Perhaps you're right, Theo. Natacha was never particularly forthcoming with her reasons for disliking the man. I think I'll take the opportunity to get a good ground-level look at this Tarcisus-chap for myself. Besides, I haven't done anything any fun since that last time."

He chuckles, nudging Theodore good-naturedly in the ribs, then turns to Duncan.

"I take it you're along for this joyride from hell as well? Well let's hope you know how to have as much fun as this fellow here."

He grins, gesturing toward Theodore.

Auspex 2, Perception 3, Empathy 3:
 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Duncan shakes his head as Chriss explains his abrupt greeting, due to his preoccupation with other matters. The young Brujah waves it off.
Don't worry about it.

Duncan then listens to Theodore and Dominique, and takes in what they have to say concerning the Tremere -- as well as Theo's introduction between Duncan and Chriss. Duncan nods to Chriss once more, this greeting a little more personal than the last one.

After Chriss gives his sire's opinion on Tarcisus, and expresses his eagerness to meet the Tremere, Duncan will reply to the Gangrel's question.


Yes, I'll be visiting Tarcisus and Kersten, along with Miri. Duncan points out Miri, the pretty, dark-haired Kindred currently talking to Mike. From things I've heard, I'm not sure my idea of fun is the same as Theo's, but I'm game. I doubt there will be any real excitement from the Tremere, though. If there is, it's more likely to be, "Shit! I'm on fire!" rather than a real fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Miri sits beside Mike and begins to look over the headlines with him with interest. However, as he begins to summarize the news for her, his dated dialect elicits a pleasantly amused smirk from Miriel. She glances to him at first with surprise at hearing him speak, but smiles instead, admitting, I wouldn't know. It's easy to think of political unrest as being tied to the Sabbat. It's almost too easy to say...

She glances back over the paper thoughtfully, pondering what he says about a possible connection with the Tremere, I don't know if it would be tied to the wizards, either. Theo tells me that Tarcisus is a careful man these days, at least on his surface actions. Rallying political extremists doesn't seem to be a 'covert' operation, if you catch my drift. If it is connected to the Tremere, the manifestations of their actions may appear to be something less obvious.

She shrugs, blowing off all the serious thoughts she had, Then again, I'm new here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Mike ponders, wonders, then offers a satisfied smile to the Toreador.
(Mike) I was embraced only a few months before Tarcisus took power, but I lived through the 30's, right here. Despite the technologies, I can only but notice similarities, and that's what worries me. I must admit I was never in to politics and I would rather go on with my comfortable existence and let the headache to Theo and the others. I'm trying to make up for my lack of interest, anyway !
He says so, giving a slight slap on the news papers. He then hesitates a little before continuing.
(Mike) I don't think Tarcisus has any influence around here anymore, so I don't think it's his own doing. All Tremere are not subtle, he illustrates by pointing at Dominique, with a certain discretion, as well as we, Brujah, are not all violent. At least, I am not. Marc or Theodore, however...
He shrugs, looking thoughtful a few instants.
(Mike) I guess I'm an humanist. If you're going to see the Tremere, however, you should hurry up before they terminate their plots. He smiles widely, joking openly. I'm Mike, by the way, and I plan to stay here, if you come back alive from -that-. Thanks for your ideas, anyway.


Dominique approaches Theodore and Victoire to say goodbye to the Primogen in a slightly more formal way, and then offers a slight hand movement to those present, before leaving as well. Unlike Marc and Griffin, a quick look into the window can tell that he leaves to the docs, walking calmly.

Theodore allows Victoire to stay close, with a certain nostalgia when he manipulates the "tome", but it fades away quickly as he turns the pages. He's not looking for whatever made him smile just before, and Theodore -can- focus. It contrasts greatly his looks and attitude, to see that, it seems, he has taken notes and kept records. Victoire, knowing it's ok, reads over his shoulder with curiosity.




Duncan:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Duncan examines the note given to him by Theodore, and nods to himself. Then his brow furrows slightly, and his face takes on a look of concentration. After a few seconds of this, he gives up and shakes his head. He stands up and walks over to where Theodore, Chriss, and Victoire are standing, although he doesn't read over Theo's shoulder like Victoire. In a low voice, Duncan asks Theo a question.

Theodore, Chriss, Victoire:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:29 am

Victoire moves a little and offers a brief smile to her clanmate. Her eyes show a certain quickness of spirit as she catches on, but she keeps silent and lets the primogen respond. Even if he seems a little lost in his thoughts a little, he shrugs before responding.

Duncan, Chriss, Victoire:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Chriss listens and watches, then seems to come to a decision of his own.

"Duncan, I think that this is something that might be best approached from the flank as well as the front. Theo, your wisdom and candor are always appreciated. Take care of yourself."

He nods to Miri with a friendly smile.

"A true pleasure meeting you."

Chriss then heads out after giving the obligatory farewell to the others present. He makes his downstairs and, after a brief nod and smile to Suzanne, makes his way into the streets of Bordeaux.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 pm

As Theo gives his opinion on the topic, Duncan laughs -- mostly at the expression on Victoire's face. By the end though, when the elder Brujah gives his advice, Duncan nods seriously.

When Chriss offers his farewell, Duncan will respond with his own.


Pleased to meet you. Good luck with your flank approach. I'll see you soon, I'm sure.

Chriss leaves, and Duncan is left with Theodore and Victoire. Duncan takes out a card, and gives it to his Primogen.

Here's my number. If you find anything you think I should know about these Tremere guys, just call. Oh, and you wanted me to call before we went to St. Eloi. Do I just call the bar and ask for the upstairs room?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Miriel listens with interest to what Mike has to share about himself and the uncomfortable familiarity he senses in the air. She seems surprised, though, when he mentions how little Tarcisus has to do with what goes on in Bordeaux. Her glance almost immediately shifts from Mike to the pages on the table, as if to hide her surprise. She nods especially as he illustrates that one cannot claim to understand the motives of one Kindred as much as any other, based upon stereotypes.

Her eyes stay cast down, focused on the paper,
A vampire humanist? She smiles warmly, I can respect that.

She looks back to him, finished pretending to read the paper, I'm Miriel, and thanks. If I make it back, you'll be one of the first to know.

She stands up, preparing to leave again as before, I admit, I don't know what it is we're looking for- Besides someone who couldn't be here herself. But now I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled, and my ears open for anything especially strange.

Just then, Miriel notices Chriss for the first time. Unfortunately, he's already on his way out, having nodded and bid goodbye to her specifically. She waves absently, smiling politely despite her confused expression. When he's gone, she looks back to Mike, wincing, Yeah, maybe I could afford to pay better attention to my surroundings.

She waves to Mike and departs for the seating outside to wait for Duncan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Victoire waves goodbye to Miri and Chriss as both leave, and she walks over to sit close to Mike again, and she asks him for some of the paper's pages.
Mike gives a slight nod to Miri, but he doesn't add anything, as he doesn't feel the need to. He goes back to his actions, before Victoire asks him some of the pages he gladly gives her.

Theodore offers a smile to Duncan when he laughs about his very lame joke, at least he's happy with it. He waves a "don't worry about it, I won't change" kind of usual gesture to Chriss when he mentions his demeanor. He takes Duncan's card, gives a look to it, then nods before putting it in between pages of the tome. He responds on the procedure on how to contact him.

(Theodore) Exactly, ask for Theo. It's always one of Suzanne's guys who picks up at night time, for Kindred Business. And yeah, I'll call if anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Duncan nods as Theo confirms his contact information; then he will make his farewell with a smile.

All right then. I guess I'm off. I'll talk to you after we see Claudia's 'grandpere', if we're not ashes.

To the rest of the room, especially Victoire, to whom he gives a bow of the head, and a smile:
It was good to meet all of you. Sorry I can't stick around and get to know you better, but I'm sure I'll have a chance to do that soon. Until then, goodbye and good luck.

With a final wave, Duncan will go downstairs, and wave farewell to Suzanne on the way out. Then he will walk up to Miri, sitting at her table outside. Duncan smiles, as he speaks to Miri.

Hey. You ready, piano lady?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Miriel sits with one leg crossed over the other at the table. Her eyes are shut, and she appears to be meditating or dozing off. She stirs only to smile as Duncan seats himself at the table and addresses her as the Piano Lady. She's mostly finished smoking another cigarette, but she still lifts the gradually disappearing cig to her lips, shaking her head, Mm, I'm thinking something over, first.

She winces slightly as she draws and then exhales smoke, looking thoughtfully to Duncan. She taps the ash from her cigarette and leans in, asking,
Duncan:
 
Or... She sits upright, extinguishing the butt of the cigarette in the ashtray on the table, We should at least have something to follow the question that isn't likely to get us turned around. There are few ways to frame a question without seeming like the prying type.

She stands up and walks over to Duncan's side, leaning against the table's edge. She crosses her arms, still looking thoughtful. A moment passes before she raises a brow with solution, I thought that we could ask him where she may be so we can go check up on her, maybe bring her something.

She looks to Duncan and elaborates on what she means by 'something,' Perhaps a small gift? A bracelet, or bangle, something small and pretty.

She leans in especially close to him, as if to whisper in his ear. She smiles flirtatiously, as the whisper takes up a long, intimate moment,
Duncan:
 

She sits upright again, with a 'Well, what do you think?' sort of expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Duncan listens to Miri's suggestions and nods, although a thoughtful look crosses his face as she speaks.

That sounds like an idea for Claudia, if you can find something quick. Not sure if anything will be open this late, though. However, when Theo told me where Claudia and her 'Grandpere' are located, he hinted that we should go see them first, and that sounds like a good idea to me. From the directions he gave me, they're somewhere outdoors, near the Water Mirror. That's down by the river. They may not stay there for long.

Whatever we decide, this place is a little too far for walking distance, if we're pressed for time. I have transportation nearby; why don't we discuss it on the way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Miri looks pleasantly surprised, if not relieved, Oh good, I thought we were going to have to do some real snoop work to find where she is. She asks to no one in particular, looking a little annoyed, Why don't people just tell me when things have been simplified? She dismisses the thought, and smiles instead, Hm, oh well.

She stands from leaning and prepares to leave with Duncan, Lead on, good sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:32 am

Duncan stands and leads Miri across the street, toward the Door of Aquitaine (the big arch).

Very well. Miri, things have been simplified. Duncan chuckles. I'm sure Theo knew I'd tell you their location.

This way... it's just a couple of blocks, and I hope you don't mind riding a motorcycle...

The two Kindred disappear into the evening crowd on the Rue Sainte-Catherine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 am

There is another visitor to the cafe. The tall Toreador glances around as he walks up to the place before walking inside. Jerome looks around and locates Suzanne. He walks up to her and asks, "Good evening. Is Theo in tonight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 am

Suzanne, while taking some change with the barman and vent a little about kids not having any idea of what is a struggle, gives a surprised look to the Toreador. A bit shocked, she wears a look of wondering as lots of random theories cross her mind. She then just nods, offers a slight smile, and signs the barman that it's ok. Like the precedent times, the door will open when the kindred will approach to take the stairs and meet the primogen.
Griffin, as he still seems to wait downstairs, gives a polite but discrete nod to the mandataire as he sees him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simison
Elder
Elder


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:06 am

Jerome offers a small smile to the waitress before returning the nod to Griffin as he heads through the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Today at 10:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
El Bodegon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» El Bodegon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: