Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Bodegon

Go down 
+5
eye of the divine
simison
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

El Bodegon - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Storyteller:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Duncan moves to Theo's desk to take the paper, although after he thanks the Primogen he fakes being shocked, to be funny.

Thank you.  Franz, a teacher?  I certainly didn't see that one coming.

Still grinning, Duncan turns to Miriel and holds up the paper.
When Fred is finished, I'll let you use my phone to call Laure, if that's okay.  She's your clanmate and everything.  Plus, you can answer any awkward questions about where we got the box.  She may be too busy to  meet us, anyway; but if not, we can also call Claudia and make sure she's still at the place we met her earlier.

The neonate Brujah then addresses William and the others.

I guess we'll all be making a stop to change clothes.  We can meet up at the Regent Grand Hotel afterwards... or at least the lobby, which is as far as I'll go, invitation or no.  Perhaps Miriel and I can make a detour first, to deliver a package to Laure.  That will depend on whether William can reach his Regent, and whether Laure wants to see us tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:59 am

Miriel stands at her tiptoes, peeking at the paper Duncan holds from where she stands by the pool table. She grins as she spies it, kidding along with him, Ah, yes. Awkward is my speciality. She waits patiently to use the Brujah's cellphone next, leaning at the table to line up her next shot.

Duncan and William mention changing clothes; she only softly interjects,
Ugh! Yes, please, and shoots. The billiards 'clack!' and roll every which way.

She straightens up after Duncan talks about the two of them making a detour, depending. She sounds hopeful and in an obvious good mood, perhaps feeling enthusiasm from playing at her pool game,
We shall find out in short order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 am

Fred eventually finishes his research into the missing students and hands the phone back to Duncan.
Thank you once more for most generously lending me your phone.
I've made good use of the information stored in it, and hope that my new insight will provide assistance in your search.

Duncan, ST and co.:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:40 am

Duncan accepts the phone back from Fred, and nods as the Malkavian thanks him excessively.

That's okay.  You don't have to thank me for every little thing... or apologize so much, either.  It's not a big deal.  It's your search as much as mine.  I just figured we could share information, since we're both looking into it.  Obviously, these disappearances have become numerous enough to stir up the human authorities, so it's a Masquerade issue-- it concerns us all.  Excuse me a moment; I'll be right back.

The young Brujah walks over to Miri and hands her his phone, and the slip of paper with the numbers.  He smiles as he replies to her comments.
Miriel, Auspex 1, Storyteller:
Duncan heads back towards Fred, but not before adding:  And stop bending over the pool table like that.  You look too tasty as it is, no need to pose.  Duncan is obviously teasing Miri.

To Fred:  Anyway, about those disappearances... I haven't really had a chance to look into it much, due to other stuff having priority, like this artifact the Sabbat are looking for.  The only thing I know aside from what's in those news stories is the fact that one of the missing guys was named Maxime Le Bot.  I didn't have that bookmarked because I read about it a few days ago, and heard his name on the radio, before I started looking into these disappearances.

Everyone:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Theodore shrugs about Franz being a teacher.
(Theodore) I doubt his sire even knew about it. King philosophers uh ? I tried reaching Kersten but his answering machine said something in the lines of "not available, call back later".

He doesn't seem so convinced about the idea of "king philosophers", but it's clear the Primogen has thought about it for a while and has made a thoughtful choice on the matter of his clan's reputation. He seems annoyed he couldn't get in touch with Lyle but it doesn't seem to be a surprise, oddly. He does nod visibly when his clan brother scolds Miriel for being too tasty looking, with a very meaningful smile.

people:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:17 pm

During the conversations going on around her, Estela remains fairly quiet and to the side. She tries to listen and understand as much as possible, undoubtedly aware that she is going to have to learn fast if she wishes to survive. At William's slight jab about half of all women in the city enjoying Lyle's blood, she sends a quick glare in the Tremere's direction.
As Duncan mentions calling Claudia for a potential meet-up, she turns to him, pulling out her own phone. “I could call her if you want,” she offers with a friendly smile. “Though I'm not sure if she's got her phone back yet. Before she had accidentally switched them.” She approaches Duncan and Miriel just as she shoots and the billiards roll around. The young vampire cannot help a chuckle at the Brujah's remark, raising an eyebrow in a jesting manner. “No one's forcing you to look, you know.”
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:22 pm

I must concur with miss Rose. I believe it would be a poor idea if you were to taste the blood of the wolf, who can say what will occur as a side effect?
Fred suddenly turns to Miriel and takes off his beanie.
Ah! N-no offense miss Wolf, I am truly sorry for allowing my large mouth to babble without control and promise to exercise more caution and self-control in the future.
Fred begins to curl together a bit, but not entirely yet, waiting to see how Miriel reacts before he does too much.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:48 am

REALLY? Miriel smiles as Duncan draws near, I have been hearing that all week, she makes her way a little further around the table and leans over again from the opposite angle, Did you, uh... Catch this side yet? Clack! She shoots again with accuracy, playing along with the Brujah's teasing. 

She straightens up with a friendly wink, showing she's in on the joke and accepts the phone and slip of paper. She leans on the pool stick, smiling anew as Estella speaks,
Ha, yeah... She's prepared to take another shot, but Fred pipes up only to apologize profusely thereafter. 

She straightens up her posture and shrugs,
You're good. She has no issue, she understood the situation as being strictly playful, at least from Duncan's angle and forthrightness. She takes the time to ring Laure's number, adding aside to Estella, If I get no answer, feel free to ring Claudia for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:30 am

Fred calms down at the lack of a reaction on Miriel's part and puts his beanie on after a short moment.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 am

Duncan is amused at the general reaction to his teasing of Miriel, although he isn't sure whether Fred's comment was half-joking, or the Malkavian really did think Duncan was considering tasting Miriel's blood.

Don't worry Fred, I won't be tasting Miriel's vitae anytime soon.  We're not even dating.  But what were you saying about the Rose and the Wolf?  I think Aguilar means 'eagle'; and while a literal translation of De Boucher might be a little frightening, it definitely doesn't mean 'wolf'.  Although she is a member of the Clan of the Rose.

While he waits for the various phone calls to be made, the Brujah neonate addresses an offhand comment to his Primogen - mostly with a straight face.

Hey, Boss... we need a fancy title like 'Clan of the Rose'.  'Zealots' and 'Rabble' aren't very flattering; and as you just pointed out, that whole 'Warrior-Poet' thing kind of got tossed out the window a few hundred years ago... although Roland still qualifies, I guess.  We need better "relations publiques", and a cool-sounding nickname.  You know, to get the hot chicks.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 am

William snorts and gave a chuckle, "Good luck with that, I doubt you can make good on decades of bad press in a few years, the first Brujah I've met since my embrace tried to punch me squarely in the jaw."

He felt up his jawline as he remembered the event quite clearly. "Besides, the clan of rose have an actual rose as their emblem, what have you got? A circle and an upside down A? Maybe we could call you the Dyslectic Circulars? Either way, Lyle isn't answering and since there is no such thing as the Tremere information hotline, I'd best go to the hotel and ask the rest of my kin if they would have any ideas on where he might be."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 pm

system:

Miriel:

Theodore chuckles at the idea of a more proper name.
(Theodore) I like the bad press ! Hey, who said anything about dating ? It's blood, not love. He openly shrugs at the idea, making a direct link between drinking blood and having sex, as many kindred do. Your argument is valid tho, I'll try and think o'something. Clan of the AK 47 ? Say, the Tremere got a number in their chantry, maybe the library girl can answer ?

William:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Duncan laughs, and replies to Theo's comments.
You're right, a certain amount of bad press is useful.  I was kidding about the hot chicks, of course.  About the clan nickname, as well.  Although Clan of the 9mm would fit too.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:16 pm

(Theodore) Hey, keep on joking and actual good ideas could come out. That's kinda how Gosuin became Prince, in a certain way. I'm more of a shotgun and rifle user though, if it's to use handguns I'd rather use my head.

He points to his forehead. Whether he's speaking about intelligence and ruse, or about giving headbutts, is unsure. 
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:57 am

William took a second device from a more secure part of his jacket and scrolled through it. "Let's see... I'm not sure that I was given Corinna's number, or the chantry number, if that room even has it's own phone... In worst case I can always try the hotel desk and ask around."

ST:

William grins at Theodore's comment about using his head. "If you wish, I could conjure horn growth follicles on your forehead so you can ram them onto the floor. Add a little of that potence of yours and even an enraged Grangel will feel it in the evening."

After a moment of letting the comment sink in, he pocketed the second device once more and took out his phone.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:34 am

William:

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:40 am

William typed in a number on his phone and waited for it to connect through.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:14 pm

William:

Last edited by Claudia on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:28 pm

William makes a silent 'Yes! Victory!' motion with his right arm and begins talking to the person whom answered the call.
"Miss Anson? William here. You wouldn't happen to know which dimension Kersten disappeared to would you? My calls and messages aren't getting through at all and it is kind of urgent. Head of the clan with a capital P level of urgent if you understand what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:14 pm

William:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:18 pm

"Ohh, we use OUR words on public telephone lines now? And ehh... popular? Either way, he isn't with his latest conquest since she's sitting right here, so if you happened to see 'R E G E N T' Kersten returning from his quest to rule the cyberworld, tell him that thing he and Lord Tarcisus wanted kind of ended up with a road block and we kind of need his input... Also, better check if the hotel doesn't have a Nosfaratu spy infestation, since they kind of seem to know things that they shouldn't, just to be sure you know... Just mentioning..."

Pressing the mute microphone button on his phone, the Tremere turned to the room. "Lyle has gone up in smoke and Corinna has her panties up in a bunch, along with Monsieur 'Non, leave! Euh Euh Euh.' this night is turning out to be awesome." he said with obvious sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm

As William talks to Corinna about Kersten's latest 'conquest', Duncan smiles and looks at Estela, but doesn't comment about that.  However, the Brujah frowns at William's tone, especially in his comments to the room.  He addresses the Tremere neonate in a low voice, so that it's not picked up by his phone.

Chill, or you won't get any cooperation.

To the others, Duncan comments softly:  Mlle Anson did strike me as a bit condescending the other night, but perhaps she merely takes her duties as librarian - and as a Tremere - very seriously.

Duncan then directs his attention to Miriel's phone call, curious about whether the Toreador has reached her clan mate.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:26 am

William:

Miriel:

system:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 am

Fred is still sitting quietly in the sofa, moving his gaze from person to person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

El Bodegon
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: